Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheMadcap
Salad Fingers

Loc: Pennsylvannia, USA
First time Salvia experience
    #4493785 - 08/04/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, so last night my brother & I and a few friends go out to a local bar to do a bit of drinking & some pool shootin' (I love pool). While there I mention to my brother's friend that I am in posession of some salvia & he all but freaks when hearing this news. "Have you ever tried it?" I ask him, and he can hardly talk, "that stuff is crazy" he says. "I don't know if I'm capable of getting into that stuff tonight." I tell him that I have been wanting to try it but that I don't have a bowl (not a regular pot smoker) & that he needs to atleast be a sitter. After a bit he agrees & we all go back to my place.

We get back and pack up the first bowl with some nice nugs and some 10x salvia on top. We all have a rip at it. I hit it first and hold it in for as long as I can while passing the pipe along. By the time I pass the pipe and resume leaning up against the tree that I had been perched at I'm completely lost. I remember having this conversation in my head with someone or something that wasn't there. I couldn't tell if it was the tree, a ghost or what but it was freaky. I don't know how much time had passed durring my "conversation" but within I'm guessing 2 to 3 minutes conversation is all but impossible. I felt this sort of forcefield that seemed to originate from the edge of my porch. Everytime that I would get near it it would bend my body at the waist as if I was inside of a big pipe & pressing myself up against it's side & contouring to it's curvature, if that makes any sense. A very weird sensation. I think that I could actually "see" this forcefield or beam of light/energy. A bit while later I remember this distinct feeling that energy was travelling through where we were standing & even through us. I tried to convey the feeling to my friend that it felt as if this energy had somewhere to go & we we're in it's way & it didn't give a shit. It would blow right through us! I remember poking my head out as if this energy was travelling like a train would on the tracks & I felt as if I stuck my head out too far and this energy beam (different from the forcefield I mentioned earlier) split my brain in two! It didn't hurt & I wasn't even conscerned as I knew this wasn't really happening. The sensations were so incredibly foreign to me that all I could do was laugh. It was crazy. About the only other thing that I remember was my friend dissapeared around the side of the house & I followed him (the forcefield must have dissapated) we both ran towards his car. I remember feeling as though I had no center or base while standing in the open air & wished to be in a more confined space where I could find my bearings.

Only other things of note were that I kinda felt like my body was asleep (pins & needles feeling, kinda like my flesh was velcro)most of the time. I am convinced that I didn't get as good of a hit that I could have (like I said I am not a usual smoker so I'm a bit out of practice). Also, I was considerably intoxicated by this point & would like to try it again while being completely sober.

Sorry for the rant, that's it. I can definately say that I enjoyed my first salvia experience!

--------------------
They say it's tourist season...so why can't we shoot them?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: First time Salvia experience [Re: TheMadcap]
    #4493892 - 08/04/05 06:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

that is definitely the kind of thing.
i like that you weren't in too serious a situation.
respectful but not constrained.
curious.
you can note the efects of being outside and of alcohol before, but these are not bad effects,
be careful and
enjoy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports