Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
my 1st salvia experience
    #2247228 - 01/16/04 11:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nervously, I pack half the bowl of the glass pipe with 5x salvia and take the first pull, hold in the smoke and refill half of the bowl. I exhale and feel a slight perception change. I take the 2nd hit and after holding it in for 25 seconds, my skin feels like it's burning up as I exhale. The sweat shirt comes off and I am overcome by an urge to lie down on my bed underneath the covers. As I am going underneath the covers, I feel a female presence helping me, I feel like a child getting tucked into bed by a caring mother - my eyes are half open, and the more I get underneath the covers the more I feel like I'm entering a kind of 'hyperspace'. Now my eyes are closed and a visual begins to form. This is where things start to get wierd. My mind transports my point of view to 'being' a Roman style kind of rocky road, the ones you sometimes see downtown in old cities. I then see a horse and carriage passing on top of me, I'm not bothered by this since I am the road and that's what roads are meant for :smile: I can't believe that this is happening so I open my eyes and find myself still in my room but everything looks blurry and out of focus so I close my eyes again. I then begin to get a feel of what it is like to be really 'tripping' (my previous drug experiences only include cannabis and 1 gram of mushrooms). These are just some more closed eye visuals and wierd thoughts and I begin to come down as if becoming lucid from a dream state. Sitting up now on the edge of my bed, I begin to doubt what I just experienced, did I just imagine all this? Was it some form of a dream? I kept asking myself whether this was just my imagination 'souped up' by the salvia, or did I actually tap into a hyperspace sort of frequency that exists independant of my mind.

Still a good deal buzzed, I get a drink of water and return to my room, eager to explore more of salvia.

I again smoke two half bowls but this time the experience is much stranger. After smoking the first half bowl I load up the 2nd, and with pipe in hand I stand up in the middle of my room. With eyes open, I feel/see a male presence who seems to be in a hurry and a female presence appears just behind him, (I should mention that I don't actually see these people per se, I just know they are there but I couldn't make out their bodies very well) They move past me and by now, the walls around my room seem to fade out and the male tells the girl they have to go. This female companion, who is now about 2 meters behind me, says that I need to smoke more salvia quickly or else I'm not gonna be able to go with them, the male is some distance off and continues to be very insistant that I hurry up (but in a friendly manner) so I quickly pull on the pipe, hold in the smoke, and proceeded to lie down.  I find myself to be on a sunny country side, lying on a grassy hill. I can't believe what is happening, it feels like I am imagining all of this in my head and several times I say out loud "no, this is not REALLY happening, I'm just imagining it right?". I open my eyes and assure myself that I am indeed still lying on my bed. I close my eyes again and I see that I'm just outside of a farming community, there are people riding a horse and carriage (perhaps the same one as before?) and there is a house. I feel multiple beings inhabiting this place, they know I am visiting and are friendly to me, speaking to me about things I can't recall. The effects begin to wane but they didn't want me to leave so soon, I felt myself slowly slipping back to reality. The salvia landscape slowly stretches into a parabolic shape with me inside the curve: I merrily yell to them "I'll come back! bye!" and then my friend calls my house. I immediately start blabbing out what I just experienced in a half coherant way (still coming down) and tell him to come over so he can try it! I feel a nice glow after effect and I am happy and excitable.

20 mins later my buddy comes over and he smokes 2 half bowls, taking about two hits on each. The smoke is harsh on his lungs (as it was on mine) but he manages to hold them down for a good amount of time. He gets a great body high (gravity feels wierd and he moves his body in a wave like pattern while lying down). After a few min he sits up and says he feels like there is a warm ring around him and it's making him feel like he's floating. He also notices perspective distortions in my room and that objects don't have any physicallity to them, they are just sort of there but if you try to touch them you won't feel their solidity. After he comes down I give it another go. This is my friend's description of what happens to me after I smoke two half bowls:

"Within 20 seconds of taking a second large hit, the chodamunky immediately told me to "stop fucking laughing  ha ha ha ha" which I deemed to be odd behaviour seeing as how I was as straight faced as I'd ever been.  He fell back, continued to laugh extremely hard for another 30-40 seconds.  Suddenly the laughter stopped and the choda closed his eyes and went very straight faced himself.  He continued to lay on his back with his eyes closed with a confused look.  After another 2 minutes he sat up suddenly, and claimed to be fine...I believe he was telling the truth.  Approximately 10 minutes after the last hit he said it was the Shpongle music and "the guy laughing" was causing me (squirrel man) to laugh (which I wasn't) and he wasn't sure who was causing all the laughing --> making him laugh even harder [If you follow....?]"  ----  Signing off, squirrel man

I won't get into the details of this 2nd experience but I will say Shpongle is some crazy music to listen to while on salvia, the guy laughing my friend mentioned is in the song Behind Closed Eyelids. I was laughing so hard I fell over and couldn't catch my breath. It felt like time slowed down to the point where I was stuck in between the "ha ha's" when you laugh.  In conclusion, these were dream like experiences, but I know that was just the tip of the ice-berg, I didn't have the intense rush feeling that other people describe when they break through, and I didn't have any distinct open eye visuals but I definately heard voices talk to me. I wasn't frightened at all, more like really confused and in disbelief. If you made it this far, I thank you very much for reading . I felt I needed to include most of the details so I don't forget my first psychadelic experience. I am really glad I have sampled this wonderful plant and I hope to dig deeper and break through in my future endevours... "I'll come back! bye!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: chodamunky]
    #2247696 - 01/17/04 04:06 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

cool reports, with my expericence with salvia i'll tell you this things only get wierder/stranger everytime i use it...

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: HyperSpace]
    #2248221 - 01/17/04 01:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I hate that chilly high type feeling from salvia, by this I mean physically cold not mellow(maybe its just me)

Edited by Oook (01/17/04 01:43 PM)

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2248254 - 01/17/04 01:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I finally decided to order some of that the other day from BBB, so I get on the site and of course they are sold out temporarily :rolleyes:

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: Harbinger]
    #2248537 - 01/17/04 04:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

then go to a different sight... shaman's garden... salvia island... it's everywhere!

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2249242 - 01/17/04 09:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I can't wait to try salvia.

Nice report, dude.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2249407 - 01/17/04 11:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

salviasupply.com looks like a promising salvia source, i'm planning to get 10x from there

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #2249450 - 01/18/04 12:54 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia seems to be what I sought for so long...

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
    #2253039 - 01/19/04 04:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

that sounds like a cool story. I can't get salvia too easy though because i still live with the parents, and i've never heard of salvia dealers. its funny how i can go get pot at school in 10 minutes but cant figure out how to obtain a completely legal drug. wierd.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2253078 - 01/19/04 04:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

people just don't chop salvia... why would they? yea it's easy to get chron since everybody smokes it but most of those kids in the school yard probably don't know what salvia is. Luckily where I am, I can go downtown and get 5X-12X extract

Offlinebigbadwolf
Wild Man Willy

#2253081 - 01/19/04 04:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

wow. that sounded incredible

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: PanamaFred]
    #2253653 - 01/19/04 07:42 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

you can usually buy salvia from a local headshop, or you can get it online and ask a friend to recieve the package at his house.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#2253794 - 01/19/04 08:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, around here you can buy it from a bunch of headshops. i've done it a few times. its interesting i'll say that much. a lot of people seem to feel really confused on salvia. some drugs make everything seem hazey and mellow, this seems to do the exact opposite for me.

as far as conversation with people tripping with you... its like the exact opposite of shrooms. shrooms for me make it seem like you can always tell what someones thinking or saying 10 seconds before they do so. on salvia there were a lot of disagreements and a confusing nature to conversation.

definatly worth trying, i doubt you'll have a miserable trip or anything, and even if you do.. it'll last a max of 30 minutes. (actually, for me smoking weed while coming down leads to a real big high, feels real nice). i probably wont do it again.

oh, and this was 10x. i think locally by the gram its 5x for $10, 10x for 18, and 20x for 26. dont even bother smoking the leaves, go for the extracts. a lot of people dont even feel anything from those the first few times. a few tips: use a butane lighter. use an empty bong. (worked fine out of a glass piece or bubbler too actually) Hold in your hits for as long as you can. lastly, if you know you're feeling it but dont feel 'fucked up enough' dont just keep smoking all you have.. it doesnt seem to work like that. save it and try again

have fun

edit: that wasnt supposed to be a reply to the first post, but a later question.. not sure if you can edit whom its directed towards, sorry

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (01/19/04 08:45 PM)

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: my 1st salvia experience [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #2256745 - 01/20/04 06:30 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

actually smoking the plain leaf left me with a good buzz, but I had to smoke like 4 bowls and the smoke was really harsh. Everyone keeps saying that a torch lighter works better because the salvia can burn more efficiently, I think I might check these out for next time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports