Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
ok, i put my picked shrooms in the attic overnight to dry out and have air. the next day my friend informs me that he decided to put them in a ziplock bag and put that in a drawer (he thought making a big hole in the bag would help). so when i get back and look at them, they're all shriveled and about to liquify, so i take them out of the plastic bag and put them in a paper bag. now about half of them have white mold growing on them. i'm wondering if it's possible to save the ones with mold by drying them out completely or scraping off the moldy parts. the ones with mold aren't completely covered. are they still safe to eat? (i already know the answer =( ). and also, does that mean that the ones that don't have visible mold are also moldy and bad?