Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Possible first Morning Glory experience
    #4397360 - 07/12/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well I took somewhere between 50 and 60 seeds.... I believe 59.

I had some that I had managed to get the shells off, but weren't having any luck with the remainder of the 50 (about 23) .... so I took the de-shelled ones and chewed them up and sucked on them for about 15 minutes then swallowed.

I waited another 15 minutes and took the 23 non-de-shelled ones and chewed them as fine as I could for 15 minutes, then swallowed.

I then took 10 more 15 minutes later.

at some point I felt like my cannabis high was a little different... and instead of "coming down" off of it it felt like it was perpetuated.... I felt kind of speedy yet mellow, and what I would describe as a liquid-spacey euphoria that was good but hollow.

At the time I took this euphoria to mean that I was tripping on the LSA, but now I don't know..... it's + 6 hours and I never really felt like I was on a "trip" just that I had a good time and if it was just the herb, then i must have a good imagination to enhance the herb high so much.

it really felt a lot like weed euphoria, except i rarely if ever feel weed euphoria, so since i felt it like this it felt like it was from a different drug.

I didn't really get any visuals at all except weed-like distortions.

My next step is either to chew 50-60 seeds in one session so as to hopefully absorb the LSA more quickly and efficiently.... or to try a cold water (or maybe even naptha [though i fear for my safety]) extract with 100-150 seeds.

I think next time I'd just go ahead and order HBwoodrose.... i'm left kind of sad and disappointed wishing I could feel super good and have that "psychedelic etc" though still buzzing on something that is in some way botanical.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: leery11]
    #4397605 - 07/12/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

morning glories require alot of seeds to feel effects. next time try 200 of the ones you took. water extraction is a good idea but you'll need maybe even 300 or 400. extraction cuts down on vomiting significantly imho.

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4408258 - 07/15/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had about 100 or 150 seeds before. wasnt quite enough to trip hard but i remember standing out in my friends drive way while it drizzled rain. The collecting puddles over the cement would get hit with a drop of water and all the ripples in different puddlss made all the puddles look alive.

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: SgtBob]
    #4408289 - 07/15/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Take shnezbit's advice.  Also, I had a friend who took about 240 seeds the first time, and nothing happened.  He took the same amount a second time and felt strong effects.  You should have effects next time.  Good luck. :thumbup: :heart:

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4416985 - 07/17/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i gave up on morning glories, i tried it once, 250 seeds... felt absolutly nothing other than an exteremly bad stomach ach... its not worth it to me just get some shrooms or acid for a real trip that just my thoughts

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: Impulse101]
    #4431038 - 07/20/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i kissed myself.

i went up to the mirror, kissed myself, and felt myself being kissed and felt myself kissing.

i kissed MYSELF as an actual entity.

the profoundity (?) cannot be put into words.... which is why I'd spend 45 minutes typing just to try to.

this stuff works... ate about 100 seeds total.

tripped like.
ever.

trip.

like.

life is a dream.

but no visuals or anything.

HAS ANYONE EVER KISSED THEMSELVES? it's just... mind blowing, but i still kind of "hate myself" because I'm still kind of afraid... of the mirror, and still kind of look badly at myself, but even so... to kiss onesself.... however brief... it....

WELL.. have you done it?

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4433603 - 07/21/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

All right, here is a general trip description.

I started with roughly 100 seeds, ascertaining that about 660-670 made up a full ounce, and that this is probably a decent gram weight for proper seed ingestion.

I'd take them in moderate handfulls at a time with caffeine..... 15 minutes passed and i had consumed most of them and was starting to feel a little icky... i had a moutain dew (to combat the sedative effects) that i had been working on finishing... and i was working on a "cooking project" *wink wink wink* (resulting in hilarity while trying to finish it while tripping balls) ... so... 5 is rolling around and I sit down and watch Home Improvement and finish off the last of the seeds.... I'm starting to feel something. I had recently taken a few puffs of .... that "something" to help with potential nausea, and i took a few more to get a moderate buzz going.....

My mom called as I was beginning to come up and I sort of sounded out of it while talking to her, but I felt like our communication was connected... though I don't really "remember" enough to describe why I felt that way.

So I hung up and started getting giddy and euphoric, I knew I was tripping...... I watched TV for a while and found it boring and confusing..... I think I put some music on.

About one hour after coming up I just totally lost it, the trip had overcome me. I was riding waves of euphoria, uncertainty, negativity, all sorts of emotional turmoil. It felt like a weed high taken wayyyyyy out and slowwwed way down. The normal waves of perception had ground to a halt, as I no longer found anythinig of my normal life to be important. (music, internet.... tv.... etc) so I went and messed with what I had cooking..... and my mind was so slow, it didn't need to "think" about what to do, and yet "I" did... and it resulted in a lot of confusion, some of it probably from the smoking....

I can't stress how much everything slowed down and subsequently sped up.... I mean... my mind was like..... air... or space..... and I could even begin to feel steady "oscillations" which meant that I was plateuing at this "Frequency" but to control my hands led to them going SUPER fast like I was tweaked on speed or something (not that i've done it, because I haven't, I'm just imagining here)

Well I got that stuff taken care of, bumbled around confused, and put in a mix CD i had. This is when I noticed mild hallucinations... because I knew the lyrics of the song, the singer's voice stayed at a constant volume even when I left the room... at first I thought I must have the music up pretty loud (and maybe i did because the speakers transmit oddly) but when I came back into my room it was actually softer than I was hearing it.

Then I began to sort of.... "be" the singer who was singing... I understood what he was conveying by the frequencies and tones underlying his song, and it was pretty decent...... I then came to the shocking/horrifying conclusion:

Everything in my life is leading me here, and I may not be able to come back. These bands... their songs were custom tailored to ME and the things they've preached about tripping and spirituality were coming true.... and this may be "it" i may not come back.

This is when I was hit with the sedative properties... I felt like I was dreaming. I felt like I was oscillating between a dream and reality over and over again each and every moment.... I was terrified of going to sleep though, as if reality had turned to a dream, what would happen if I woke up?

I stayed awake and pondered things. That's when the split personality came around... I was dealing with so much that I DIDN'T HAVE ANSWERS TO, that I would pass the answers on to my "anima" and it would reassure me that things would be okay, it didn't know the answers either, but it was more calm about it.

That's when my left and right hand became different entities, but each controllable by me. I began writing and I was literally having conversations with myself, and perhaps God as well... (unsure about this).

Then I looked in the mirror. Whoah. Well.... I approached it... I went up, and I kissed myself... and I did not even touch the fucking mirror! I kissed myself and simultaneously felt myself being kissed... just like something out of what you read about infancy... how babies have the sensation of being touched, but also of touching.

It was a trip and then some.

I was in this for about 2-3 hours before I stabilized and felt like I was gradually gradually coming down.... I was still tripping at 9 or so hours... but not as much.

at the end of the day I smoked up and the trip came back pretty hard, but with visuals.... and.... I was forced to confront some fears.... I became a spider for a few moments in the netherworld between you and your imagination.... it was scary and weird but after it was done.. well.

I don't know.

Next time I might try 120 or so, I feel like there's more cool things to do but I need to approach them gradually... and I'd like actual visuals that aren't smoke induced..... but this was a ton for me...

and all the while I was lonely as hell thinking that this should be done with people you are really close to and care about... but no one I'm close to or care about would ever trip with me I don't think.

:frown:

--------------------

OfflineWldChild
Daytripper
Female

Loc: Illinois
    #4434815 - 07/21/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

How did you ingest the seeds?  Did you literally eat them?  I've tripped quite a few times on MG by making it into lemonade, but couldn't imagine eating them straight.  The reason why I ask is it seems you had quite the trip.  Mine have never gotten that deep-and I average about 350 seeds. I'm just thinking you may have had stronger effects because you ate them.  I'm happy you had a good experience with them though :thumbup: Morning glory gets too much of a bad rep.

~Michelle  :flowerchild:

--------------------
"If the door of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to a man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4436714 - 07/22/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

very nice report. im suprised you got all those effects from such a low dose. i usually take around 13g which is 300-400 (i think?) and get there, minus split personalities and things. i got no more coffee filters so i cant extract right now, my next trip i think ill try eating the ground mg seeds. or better yet, ill put them in gel caps. i tried eating the stuff in apple sauce and it didnt work well at all, im not sure how i could do it w/o gelcaps. maybe itll be more conservative, only using 100-200 seeds instead of 300-400 :sun:

9 hours too? i usually ingest then smoke a hour later when i feel the lsa. i cant trip off lsa alone, but i come close maybe if i had more. when i smoke things get crazy and stay that way for a few hours, 3 at most then it dies down. if i smoke again it comes back half as intense. never near 9 hors, you must be lucky  :wink:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: pH_]
    #4457770 - 07/26/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, eating them was more than enough.

I kind of wish I had something FUN thought, like "hehe look at the colors man" kind of tripping, just some good times and not so many hard things to think about.

I have LSD up on a pedastal as some sort of holy grail drug that is everything I've ever been looking for... but if LSA doesn't really match those expectations... then I don't know. :frown:  (having not done lsd) I guess the only way to have amazing hallucinations while not feeling freaky is through natural wholesome meditation, dreaming, etc..... if you have to have a substance take you there, it'll be foreign and therefore intense.

Maybe with more MG use it will be more fun and less overwhelming... but I feel like I shouldn't do it again since I vowed not to until I had a better environment. :frown:

My environment sucks for tripping, but I want to again anyway... but... I don't want to get in over my head again.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (07/26/05 10:06 PM)

Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
    #5059305 - 12/13/05 07:43 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Where does everyone buy their seeds from all the ones i look at say they are treated soo

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Possible first Morning Glory experience [Re: amenra]
    #5063031 - 12/14/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

look at the shroomery sponsors. if you get them, be careful and responsible and make an informed decision.
http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (12/14/05 03:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds