faslimy said: the dalai lame is a tantric practitioner, yet he says he is a celibate monk, how can this be when the vajrayana requires the buddha of compassion to have a "magickal consort"
Though I doubt it, this sort of thing is possible, especially in the past... who knows what sort of crazy secretive shit goes on... but deriving this sort of stuff is difficult because it relies on scholars interpreting metaphors in texts, and metaphors can be easily misinterpreted. You can find a "scholarly" interpretation that goes in every direction for most religious texts, so be wary.
Quote: he also is supposed to have renounced all drugs and alcohol....so why does he get wasted and fuck his "magickal consorts" in the potala?
Ecstatic sex rites? Who the fuck knows. Did you take part in one? Did it happen - did the Dali Lama pluck your buttflower?
Quote: why was chairman mao a student of the dalai lamas?
I seriously doubt that, and if he was, it couldn't have been for very long. If he was ever, it was probably while he was young, since he persecuted the shit out of Tibetans and caused the Dali Lama to flee the country. This, however, would make no sense - Mao was an ardent communist by 21, and the Dali Lama wasnt born till 35. I'd assume the Dali Lama didn't really have students very early on, and even if he had them at 10, in 1945, Mao would have been 52. It just doesn't make sense, but I guess there could have been some vast conspiracy.
Quote: why is vajrayana buddhisim identical to the old tibetan bon po cults?
That is a bunch of bullshit. It's not identical. Vajrayana appropriated plenty of Bon po myths and ritual practices because both co-existed in the same region. Bon po is the indigenous tradition and Buddhism is the foreign and missionary tradition. There has been plenty of cultural exchange, but not without tension. There are still seperate Bon po practitioners.
Quote: why is it buddhst teachings are handed down via an in-breed lineage the same as our royal elitests?
An inbreed lineage? I don't know about that... the Dali Lama is believed to be a continual reincarnation, and he hardly falls under the same physiological bloodline each time.
Quote: why is the shamballah myth the same as the nazi theory of creation?
If this is the case, which I'm unsure of, it's probably because Nazi occultism has its roots in the Theosophist movement, which in turn took many ideas from the East, including the swastika (though this appears the world over).
Quote: why did russian soldiers find dead tibetan monks in nazi germany in 1945?
(I wanted to reply as if this question were a common joke, but I can't think of a witty response. Anyone?)
Quote: why was heinrich harrah, (an SS officer) close and personal friends with the current dalai lama, and why did the dalai lama himself lie about this fact, and co-operate with an illuminati owned movie company to fashion a story that would appear to have no relavence to the truth as quoted by harrah himself?
Jesus Christ! Well, perhaps it didn't happen and he wasn't lying?!
Quote: how is it that the dalai lama and all the rimpoches and lamas are able to amass such great wealth, seemingly from nowhere?
Seemingly from nowhere? The whole fucking Tibetan society does assloads of work, and the priestly class is the ruling class! That's how! It's the same with any ruling class - they assemble great wealth by having everyone do work for them!
Quote: why do they drink menstrul blood from a skull cup?
They are tyring to be hip but mistakenly learned their hipness from photographs I took last Halloween and accidentally left in India... shit!
Quote: why is it the yogi's and wanderers of tibet who are at the top of their hierachy?
Because in that society, they're the ruling class. It just happened that way.
Quote: why are there warring factions between buddhisim?
They don't fight very much, if at all, and it's because they disagree on philosophical issues as well as baser issues... throughout China, for instance, Buddhism generally sought governmental favour (and so funds and prestige). Different sects do things differently.
Quote: why did the dalai lama accept weapons from the british crown to fight civil wars?
I don't know if the Dali Lama himself accepted weapons, but I know that Tibetans - including monks - accepted weapons via airdrop from the CIA to fight against China. This is common information and plenty of Tibetans admit to it. Why would they do this? Probably because they were being pushed out of their land. That can drive people to arms...
"why do the tantrickers practice holy/spiritual warfare with magickal weapons?" (I have run out of quotes - apparently only 15 allowed..) Practicing spiritual warfare with real weapons is dangerous!
"why do they treat women like absolute shit, yet worship the goddess aspect via reverse symbolism and tantra."
Alas, women were rather subjugated and unable to penetrate the priestly class - heh, heh - though this doesn't mean they were unhappy. It's hard to say. Misogyny is rampant around the world, unfortunately.
"why do they claim that the dietys are not real, yet use them for their own ends profusely."
This is complex, and you're not fully understanding it. But consider this - even if I don't believe in the actual existence of a deity, it still might prove a useful tool to invoke said deity during meditation.
"why is the dalai lama a reincarnation of "the buddha of compassion" and also "Yama" the lord of death...who holds and turns the wheel of suffering (samsara) and ALSO a female diety, or feminine consort?"
I'm not sure whether this is true, but if so, I could easily see various mystical interpretations. But you need to understand mythology to understand any such thing...
-------------------- \
|