Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
tell me about buddhism (occultism)
    #4351969 - 06/29/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the dalai lame is a tantric practitioner, yet he says he is a celibate monk, how can this be when the vajrayana requires the buddha of compassion to have a "magickal consort"

he also is supposed to have renounced all drugs and alcohol....so why does he get wasted and fuck his "magickal consorts" in the potala?

why were the 9th 10th 11th and 12th dalai lama ritually murdered?

why was chairman mao a student of the dalai lamas?

why is vajrayana buddhisim identical to the old tibetan bon po cults?

why is it buddhst teachings are handed down via an in-breed lineage the same as our royal elitests?

why is the shamballah myth the same as the nazi theory of creation?

why did russian soldiers find dead tibetan monks in nazi germany in 1945?

why was heinrich harrah, (an SS officer) close and personal friends with the current dalai lama, and why did the dalai lama himself lie about this fact, and co-operate with an illuminati owned movie company to fashion a story that would appear to have no relavence to the truth as quoted by harrah himself?

how is it that the dalai lama and all the rimpoches and lamas are able to amass such great wealth, seemingly from nowhere?

why do they drink menstrul blood from a skull cup?

why is it the yogi's and wanderers of tibet who are at the top of their hierachy?

why are there warring factions between buddhisim?

why did the dalai lama accept weapons from the british crown to fight civil wars?

why do the tantrickers practice holy/spiritual warfare with magickal weapons?

why do they treat women like absolute shit, yet worship the goddess aspect via reverse symbolism and tantra.

why do they claim that the dietys are not real, yet use them for their own ends profusely.

why is the dalai lama a reincarnation of "the buddha of compassion" and also "Yama" the lord of death...who holds and turns the wheel of suffering (samsara) and ALSO a female diety, or feminine consort?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: faslimy]
    #4352077 - 06/29/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Who says they treat women like shit? Wtf are you talking about with any of this. Did you make this up?

WTF menstrual blood?

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinerowleyxx9
Stranger
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: freddurgan]
    #4352193 - 06/29/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Please tell me about your current use of mind altering chemical agents  :cool:

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: rowleyxx9]
    #4352397 - 06/29/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The Dalai Lama is the man!

I am going to see him at Rutgers college in New Jersey this September. Hopefully I can get wasted with him and fuck the magickal consorts in the potala!!

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: dante]
    #4352403 - 06/29/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Rofl.

rock on to that idea. You bring back pics of you shitfaced with the DL then I'll send you some cash.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4352869 - 06/29/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

there must be a national enquirer article that has snuck into the s&p reference library or - where do you get this stuff?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: dante]
    #4353227 - 06/29/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I saw the Dalai Llama once at Berea College in Kentucky. Thay have a large contingent of Tibetan students there. Maybe I am shallow, but he seemed very nice....and very boring... He said almost nothing relevant to me. He is not exactly a wild and crazy guy. I love his autobiography though...very well written. "Freedom in Exile".

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: freddurgan]
    #4353322 - 06/29/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He didn't make it up, David Icke made it up.

He just believes everything David Icke says.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: Phluck]
    #4353610 - 06/29/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

David Icke did not make this up

I did not make this up

Icke has nothing to do with this so don't bring him up, it is a very lame thing to do. Don't tell me what I believe either because you don't have a fucking clue. I don't believe in anything. You will asume what you will.

most of these questions come from observations and findings during study of buddhism, most of it is directly from buddhist scriptures

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4353636 - 06/29/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

most of these questions come from observations and findings during study of buddhism, most of it is directly from buddhist scriptures

So naturally you have references?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4353660 - 06/29/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

naturally, since you need them so badly in order to "believe" it. Give me a day to gather it all

Actually now that I think about it you are the one that believes in David Icke, in that you believe strongly against him. I just see him as a person who spends his life researching and lecturing and he offers plenty of new ideas.

then again I have actually read his books

have you?

Edited by faslimy (06/29/05 11:57 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4354380 - 06/30/05 04:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

David Icke is not a responsible information bucket.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
    #4354473 - 06/30/05 06:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

faslimy said:
the dalai lame is a tantric practitioner, yet he says he is a celibate monk, how can this be when the vajrayana requires the buddha of compassion to have a "magickal consort"

he also is supposed to have renounced all drugs and alcohol....so why does he get wasted and fuck his "magickal consorts" in the potala?

Disrespectful Nonsense

More nonsense i see

He was not a student of the Dalia Lama at all. The Dalai Lama  visited him in an attempt to secure peace.

Vajrayana Buddhism is not identical at all. The Bon tradition, since the arrival of Buddhism in Tibet, has become more and more like the Vajrayana path.

why is it buddhst teachings are handed down via an in-breed lineage the same as our royal elitests?

What are you talking about? Inbreed? Is this just another attempt at being disrespectful? Lineage is important to retain the transmisison of the teaching for future generations. The polictical elitlist side of the Tulku reincarnation system is about the only thing i disgareed with within the Buddhist systems. This is purely political. But has changed significantly since the invasion of Tibet with more and more western people being recognized outside of traditional families, such as Osel Tenzin, the reincarnation of Lama Yehse, who was born to Spanish parents. But nevertheless, all polotics aside, any person who from a young age, goes through the Tulku training system is certain to come out with some high level of realization.

Sources please? Even if this was true, i would not be suprised as Adolf Hitler did know asome things about Buddhism, as he stole the swatika (turning it the opposite way around) from buddhist iconography.

Sources???

why was heinrich harrah, (an SS officer) close and personal friends with the current dalai lama, and why did the dalai lama himself lie about this fact, and co-operate with an illuminati owned movie company to fashion a story that would appear to have no relavence to the truth as quoted by harrah himself?

Sources? You cant go making these claims without backing them up. Its thoroughly disrespectful.

how is it that the dalai lama and all the rimpoches and lamas are able to amass such great wealth, seemingly from nowhere?

They can materialize it from the air and can grow money on trees :lol:

They dont, they drink wine which symbolizes menstral blood (female energy), as part of some tantric rites. Telling you why would break my vows

why is it the yogi's and wanderers of tibet who are at the top of their hierachy?

What heirachy??? huh?

There were no waring factions within Buddhism. The only animosity was between the Gelugpa tradition, and most other traditions, as the Gelugpa had the backing of the political heads, and as such were taking over other monestaries. There were no waring factions though. i dont know where you got this info from

why did the dalai lama accept weapons from the british crown to fight civil wars?

Sources???

What a load of shit :lol:

why do they treat women like absolute shit, yet worship the goddess aspect via reverse symbolism and tantra.

Since when did they treat women like shit? Women had the same rights as men, they could become nuns or lay people, they could practice Sutra, Tantra or any othe rpath. There were many Women Tantrikas Such as Chadgud Tulku's mother, who was an emenation of Tara Buddha. So what are you talking about???

why do they claim that the dietys are not real, yet use them for their own ends profusely.

What??? You need to do some reaseach and study [/u[

why is the dalai lama a reincarnation of "the buddha of compassion" and also "Yama" the lord of death...who holds and turns the wheel of suffering (samsara) and ALSO a female diety, or feminine consort?

Ive never heard this one before. The Dalia Lama is only considered to be an emenation  fo the Buddha of compassion, nothing more. Sources please???

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4354477 - 06/30/05 06:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

naturally, since you need them so badly in order to "believe" it. Give me a day to gather it all

Of course I need references to back up extraordinary claims. I don't go around believing everything I hear.

Oh, and don't post some text by an obscure violent, ancient buddhist sect and claim that it represents something all buddhists do, which is what I have a funny feeling you're going to do.

then again I have actually read his books

have you?

Bits of them, they were total crap. The guy hardly makes any sense half the time, most of his arguments are complete non sequitors.

Have you read anything critical of David Icke? When you read his books, are you making sure to follow his logic closely to ensure he's not leaping to conclusions or do you just say "well, he did lots of research, obviously that means everything he says is correct!".

--------------------

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#4354527 - 06/30/05 07:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

David Icke's a lizard fucka. The reptile men will bite your heads off if you don't believe him.

Tha Dalai Llama doesn't allow sex during the day. Not cool man. He's promoted as this hip, progressive leader but some of the things he writes about just ain't cool.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4354545 - 06/30/05 07:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Looking at the web page alone is enough to set one's bullshit meter off. I have never read his stuff...and after viewing his web page and reading it...I never will.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: ninjapixie]
    #4354573 - 06/30/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know if this is true, so I would like some verification. I heard he felt masturbation to be very wrong. Anyone know about this?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: Icelander]
    #4354581 - 06/30/05 07:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I saw this on a tv show where someone compared the popes teaching with the dalai Lama's. Everyone thought the pope was the conservative one before they heard what the dalai lama taught. There was a book he referred to which I forget, but there was a bunch of other sex related stuff he didn't approve of like masterbation and bum sex.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: ninjapixie]
    #4354613 - 06/30/05 08:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Poor ol geezer. :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinemikeytwice
Wanderer

#4354666 - 06/30/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

faslimy said:

Though I doubt it, this sort of thing is possible, especially in the past... who knows what sort of crazy secretive shit goes on... but deriving this sort of stuff is difficult because it relies on scholars interpreting metaphors in texts, and metaphors can be easily misinterpreted. You can find a "scholarly" interpretation that goes in every direction for most religious texts, so be wary.
Quote:

Ecstatic sex rites? Who the fuck knows. Did you take part in one? Did it happen - did the Dali Lama pluck your buttflower?

Quote:

I seriously doubt that, and if he was, it couldn't have been for very long. If he was ever, it was probably while he was young, since he persecuted the shit out of Tibetans and caused the Dali Lama to flee the country. This, however, would make no sense - Mao was an ardent communist by 21, and the Dali Lama wasnt born till 35. I'd assume the Dali Lama didn't really have students very early on, and even if he had them at 10, in 1945, Mao would have been 52. It just doesn't make sense, but I guess there could have been some vast conspiracy.

Quote:

That is a bunch of bullshit. It's not identical. Vajrayana appropriated plenty of Bon po myths and ritual practices because both co-existed in the same region. Bon po is the indigenous tradition and Buddhism is the foreign and missionary tradition. There has been plenty of cultural exchange, but not without tension. There are still seperate Bon po practitioners.

Quote:

An inbreed lineage? I don't know about that... the Dali Lama is believed to be a continual reincarnation, and he hardly falls under the same physiological bloodline each time.

Quote:

If this is the case, which I'm unsure of, it's probably because Nazi occultism has its roots in the Theosophist movement, which in turn took many ideas from the East, including the swastika (though this appears the world over).

Quote:

(I wanted to reply as if this question were a common joke, but I can't think of a witty response. Anyone?)

Quote:

Jesus Christ! Well, perhaps it didn't happen and he wasn't lying?!

Quote:

Seemingly from nowhere? The whole fucking Tibetan society does assloads of work, and the priestly class is the ruling class! That's how! It's the same with any ruling class - they assemble great wealth by having everyone do work for them!

Quote:

They are tyring to be hip but mistakenly learned their hipness from photographs I took last Halloween and accidentally left in India... shit!

Quote:

Because in that society, they're the ruling class. It just happened that way.

Quote:

They don't fight very much, if at all, and it's because they disagree on philosophical issues as well as baser issues... throughout China, for instance, Buddhism generally sought governmental favour (and so funds and prestige). Different sects do things differently.

Quote:

I don't know if the Dali Lama himself accepted weapons, but I know that Tibetans - including monks - accepted weapons via airdrop from the CIA to fight against China. This is common information and plenty of Tibetans admit to it. Why would they do this? Probably because they were being pushed out of their land. That can drive people to arms...

"why do the tantrickers practice holy/spiritual warfare with magickal weapons?"
(I have run out of quotes - apparently only 15 allowed..) Practicing spiritual warfare with real weapons is dangerous!

"why do they treat women like absolute shit, yet worship the goddess aspect via reverse symbolism and tantra."

Alas, women were rather subjugated and unable to penetrate the priestly class - heh, heh - though this doesn't mean they were unhappy. It's hard to say. Misogyny is rampant around the world, unfortunately.

"why do they claim that the dietys are not real, yet use them for their own ends profusely."

This is complex, and you're not fully understanding it. But consider this - even if I don't believe in the actual existence of a deity, it still might prove a useful tool to invoke said deity during meditation.

"why is the dalai lama a reincarnation of "the buddha of compassion" and also "Yama" the lord of death...who holds and turns the wheel of suffering (samsara) and ALSO a female diety, or feminine consort?"

I'm not sure whether this is true, but if so, I could easily see various mystical interpretations. But you need to understand mythology to understand any such thing...

--------------------
\

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4354667 - 06/30/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Why does David Icke accuse world leaders of being direct descendants of Charlemagne... when nearly everyone on the planet is likely related to Charlemagne somehow?

Why would he single out only those people he seeks to discredit, claiming that they are somehow furthering his legacy, ignoring the fact that Charlemagne's genetics are smeared all over the damn place?

How is that not misrepresenting the facts to make them look like they fit his theory?

Also, why does David Icke refuse to show his work? Why does he claim to have traced all kinds of people's lineage back thousands of years, without showing how he did it, or where he got his information? Why does he claim to have been able to trace back lineage that other historians haven't been able to find any information on, without showing where he got this information?

If he can't show his work, how are we supposed to believe him?

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #4355245 - 06/30/05 12:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

faslimy said:

these are stupid questions, and some of these claims are outright absurd. you need to thouroughly check your research into Vajrayana and im sure your inconsitencies will be answered. i, for one, refuse to give you any further insight into it as what you are attempting is
to slander a very noble path of Buddhism which you obviously do not understand well.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4355294 - 06/30/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"why does David Icke refuse to show his work? Why does he claim to have traced all kinds of people's lineage back thousands of years, without showing how he did it, or where he got his information?"

Why are you asking this. It is quite apparent from his page that he is a fraud spinning tales for the consumption of internet conspiricy theorists who would spend their hard earned money on these stupid books. Not only that but he is just reworking existing tired conspiricies. Claims this stupid should not even be addressed...only ignored.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4355448 - 06/30/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Not only that but he is just reworking existing tired conspiricies.

Whoa, whoa, give the guy a bit of credit!

The stuff about the royal family engaging in weird perverse sex acts, and that all our leaders are really shape shifting reptiles is pretty creative stuff! And HILARIOUS.

Claims this stupid should not even be addressed...only ignored.

Well, you have a point, but if I didn't enjoy addressing completely ridiculous ideas, then there'd be no need to visit S&P.

Personally, I don't think he's a fraud. He probably honestly believes this shit, most of these people do.

It's hard to believe that people can actually take this stuff seriously, but many do.

If you haven't recieved much of an academic education, read many books about history, or spent much time doing any kind of fact checking, a book like David Icke's might seem impressive. He lays out so much bullshit information that it might seem, to someone who isn't familiar with actual history, that he's constructing a decent argument.

--------------------

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4356099 - 06/30/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

A Buddhist monk who has taken vows of celibacy can engage in tantic sex because tantric sex, in Tibetan tradition, is not an indulgent act; it is a spiritual act.

Wine is used to symbolize menstrual blood, it is to represent awakened energy of a feminine aspect.

There has been some violence between Buddhists; it is because they are controlled by their delusions like all other unrealized beings.

The Deities are not real, they are representations. What they represent is real and otherwise inexpressable.

There are some elements of the Bon religion in Tibetan Buddhism because Dharma was beginning to flourish in Tibet at around the same time the Bon religion was beginning to wane.

The rest of these questions are not answerable because they are groundless accusations.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4360405 - 07/01/05 04:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How is it possible to have so many errors, fabrications, confabulations and downright lies all in one post? I believe this holds the record here.

In [formerly] Tibet, Polyandry was the common marital practice - that's multiple husbands with one woman, and I assure you, it was the women who were treated like Dakinis.

Look up the Thule Society or just read Pauwels' & Bergier's The Morning of the Magicians to see the Nazi-Tibet connection (don't forget the Hindu-Buddhist Swastika [svasti=well being]). Spielberg did begin 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' in Nepal, since he also knows about these occult matters (the Ark was substituted for the REAL relic taken by the Nazis - the Spear of Longinus).

Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, born in 1935 hasn't seen Potala Palace since 1959. He is a celibate monk whose Tantra is of the Inner Fire [gtummo], and is conducted internally, without a partner. All traditions do not require Lamas to be celibate. Lama Govinda was married to Li Gotami for decades.

The Dalai Lama is a manifestation of Chenrezig [Tibetan], AKA Avalokiteswara [Sanskrit] or Kuan Yin [Chinese]. They are all symbols of the Buddha of Compassion but the first two forms are represented as male, Kuan Yin as female. The principle in question is Compassion, and the valences of Chinese symbolism are often opposite from other Eastern of Western symbols. For example, in the West, Dragons are feminine, watery, lunar symbols while Tigers are solar, fiery, masculine, but the opposite exists in Chineses symbology.

Vajrayana exists in many schools which derive from the original four: Nyingmapa, Gelugpa, Sakya and Kargyutpa. There is no one Vajrayana Buddhism, and if Bon po has contributed to the Wrathful Deities (mostly), there is certainly no identity between the old shamanic-demonic Bon po cult and true Buddhist values.

...And that's all I have to say about that. -Forrest Gump

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinewhite
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: someone?s else closet
    #4364026 - 07/02/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Holy cow down! Holy cow down!
nothing in this world is sacred

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: white]
    #4364047 - 07/02/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing is until everything is. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: tell me about buddhism (occultism) [Re: white]
    #4364591 - 07/02/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's just it...it's either Sacred or Profane. "What's in your wallet?"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom