Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Combining shrooms and LSD
    #4234459 - 05/29/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Another recent LSD/shrooms comparison thread made me think about how rarely you hear about people combing the two at one time.  You sometimes forget how different the two drugs can be until you combine them and see how confusing it can become.

I've only ever done it once, and not really by choice.  I was already slightly drunk and stoned when I took 4 hits of good LSD I had been selling.  About 5 minutes later a friend offered me an 1/8 of shrooms and without thinking I munched them down.  It made for one very long, intense, and wierd trip that I had no desire to repeat.

Its funny, people mix these two drugs with all kinds of other things in varying combinations, but almost no one makes a habit of combing the two together.  Maybe there is a good reason for that.
:shrug:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4234483 - 05/29/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

haha, good point,

I hear people tryin this every now and then, i always thought it's stupid.

All i can imagine is a big, fat, mind-fuck!  :tongue:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: Sterile]
    #4234488 - 05/29/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ive done it and it was fun. A couple hits and an eighth, my stomach felt like shit for 30 min- i curled up in bed and was very uncomfortable..... then all of a sudden i felt fine, got up and enjoyed the trip.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4234493 - 05/29/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The only time I remember ever seeing an actual image while hallucinating was on this combo in 2001.  I clearly remember laying in bed with my eyes closed seeing my two best friends walking on the beach from years earlier (I didn't go to the beach with them, either).  I opened my eyes and thought about what I was seeing.  I closed them again and continued to watch the "video" in my mind.  :cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: Learyfan]
    #4234509 - 05/29/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

weird man.. I was thinking exactly about this earlier today

I've done it once and it was insane.. but granted.. I was also on 2-CI.. MDMA, and MDA.. :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: Shroomism]
    #4234516 - 05/29/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:whoa:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: Shroomism]
    #4234521 - 05/29/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That is what I call a cany flip! At this festival last year(Oddessey Music Fest, in Auburn, Al) I ate 4-1.75 gram chocolates, 1-quarter of cubes, 3 hits of dragon blotter and 3 rolls. It was a freaking carazy trip! I saw Sector 9 and my feet were having a hard time staying on the ground! :eek: :dancing:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: blissedout]
    #4234536 - 05/29/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lol.. I know what you mean man. This was at harvest fest.. as soon as I woke up (at like 3pm) this dude came up to our camp and said free shrooms! Then proceeded to dump like two ounces out onto our cooler. I grabbed a handful and started munching.. mmm breakfast. So I'm chilling out, smoking a few bowls with my home slices, and another brother comes up and offers me this killer bean.. they were going for 40 each but he just handed me one, supposedly had both MDMA and MDA and 2ci in it. So I chewed it.. fucken nasty. But it hit me like a ton of bricks in like 5 minutes. Somewhere along the line I was walking around the lot in a daze, and this kid rolls up with a vial.. give me your hand he says.. so I did, and he puddles me.. not 5 minutes after that.. I meet this sister who has 2-c-i pills fresh from the chemist so I got two off her. So like wow man.. I'm wandering around, wondering whether I'm in the desert on a bunch of peyote in a dream.. seriously. The hills were undulating, the trees were vibrating.. the people were insane. I saw some music but I don't remember what it was lol.. I just remember lying in the grass going.. wow.. just fucking wow. Crazy madness man.. all night long. It was like wave after wave after wave... the shrooms would peak and the MDA would start kicking in hard.. the shrooms coming down and the MDMA going back and forth, while the acid is peaking and god only knows what the 2ci is doing. They were all playing off each other the whole night. Amazing.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: blissedout]
    #4234537 - 05/29/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

o my. The thought of tripping for 8-10 hours is ... intimidating. Wouldnt you be spent after the shrooms wore off?

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Combining shrooms and LSD [Re: Toddo]
    #4234569 - 05/29/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know what lasted the longest. Probably the acid, as I tried it again and it was some fire! I peaked for about 3 or 4 hours and drummed my way back to sanity. Thank god for drum circles and good molly. :smile:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4234671 - 05/29/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

OMG I wish! I had a friend that did LSD and DXM and winded up in the hospital! he had health problems due to DXM abuse though...be careful what you combine..why combine, just enjoy them separatly..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder