Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159855 -

What do you guys think about vaporizors?


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159862 -

Vaporizers are good


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159870 -

I was about to say, you can vaporize MJ if you don't want to eat it.

If you care about your lungs, despite the fact that MJ's really not harmful to your lungs like tobacco is, vaporizers or MJ food/ drink are the only ways to go.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159884 -

My nephew is a freshman in high school and a total pot-head. I want him to quit and start getting good grades, but if he doesn't, at least I will have access to good weed. Is vaporized weed every day better for me mentally than shrooms once a weeks?


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159892 -

Gather that info Popo


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159894 -

Ravus, I love your graphic. Where can I find it in higher rez?


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159895 -

I can't answer that

If you're seriously questioning your sanity, suck it up, take NIACINAMIDE and a shot of sobriety.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: Organic]
    #4159912 -

Have you considered a dust habit?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159919 -

NIACINAMIDE seems to be a wrinkle cream. I won't need it for a few years thanks.


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159927 -

What is dust?


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4159947 -

:what:
:what:
:what:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: Organic]
    #4159965 -

PCP bro. Go get a late pass.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4160036 -

OK, so shrooms are not a good replacement for alcohol. What is? Valium works, but is it any better? Has anyone had success with rehab? I am a Mensa member so I tend to outsmart my therapists. What should I do?


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4160081 -

That is what I do now is shrooms.(no they wont lead to insanity..they are relatively safe).I only will trip like one a week at the most..I wish I had the more potent ones...but the ones I have been doing lately you have to do an eighth and a half dried. But it is better then none. But I am cutting down on drinking beers too, I get in the habit of buying my usual 6 pack a night..more or less. I have had enough of waking up all feeling nasty from it. I need to give my insides a break for a while. I am only having a 24 ozer budweiser tonight. one 24 ozer or no beer for me for a while. I am doing it for my health... :thumbup: :sun:

Edited by skunk78395 (05/10/05 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4160190 -

Skunk, you seem to be in my exact predicament and yet I can't understand a word you say. Help me please. mpc


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drink [Re: Ravus]
    #4160208 -

Ravous I seen some old school dudes that eat and aten mushrooms a lot, I seen many friends eat them a lot. ANd again i must totaly disagree with that tripping doesnt have a long term effect.

Organic thanks for diggin on what im saying about sometimes its better to not indulge at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4160226 -

I don't think mushrooms are a replacement for alcohol..try 'valerian root' you can get it at any heath food store or online..it mellows you out like valium but it is natural..or just drink a beer now and again..it takes time..that is the only thing I know...I am no expert, ask someone that knows more then me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4160301 -

I'll use you as my guru for now. I asked my physician for Adabuse but he was afraid that I'd drink anyway and he would be liable. So I guess I have to die or put my life in the hands of good folk like you. God bless the shroomery


--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #4160408 -

dude you just need to start shooting up speed.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is too much? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4160417 -

Whenever you feel the urge to drink alcohol huff some gas.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* Drinking alcohol is the key to living past 90, study says.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 3,446 62 03/02/18 08:34 AM
by Stonehenge
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,113 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* Bad habits
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,344 40 02/27/05 09:17 PM
by Dark_Star
* *Making Alcohol part 2
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,333 38 01/19/05 01:32 PM
by PrisonSong
* Why do people say alcohol makes you gain weight?
( 1 2 all )
Wolfe3001 3,593 21 10/10/04 09:12 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,914 topic views. 7 members, 39 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.