Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
this fucking kid.......
    #4052091 - 04/13/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i dont like dealing wtih dumb kids or drugs anymore. i dont want to go to jail its a life goal of mine. and yeah it means giving up some activtes in my life but there is too much bullshit out there and too many "enimies"

te other day this kid called me up asking for mushrooms, after i had told him numerous times never to call me aobut drugs or speak of them on my phone, my polocy.

so i have tried to explain this to him over aim but he dosent get it AT ALL!

heres the transcript for your amusment.

ZIPPOZ: well maybee if you could have some common sense,

ZIPPOZ: this is the man that concented to a search of a car and admitted he had weed in it

ZIPPOZ: and im supposed to trust you on some random drug related business that you konw youre not supposed to be talking to me about over the phone.....?

him: yah know never mind i will just never speak to you of drugs ever again cause obivisouly you know all and everything here so i bow down to you suppiorer knowledge now please quite down and leave me alone if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

ZIPPOZ: well im glad that we had that cleared up......

him: psh whatever man

ZIPPOZ: i stopped getting high and dealing with drugs a while ago

ZIPPOZ: when i decided that i would never sacrifice my freedom for an altered state of mind

ZIPPOZ: i take my freedom very seriously

ZIPPOZ: and i have told you on numerous ocasions that i do not like drugs discussed on my phone

him: how do you lose your freedom from taking a drug?

ZIPPOZ: you loose your freedom getting caught with drugs, and dealing with illegal bullshit

him: but then again you are giving up your freedom if thats what you want to do isn't it

ZIPPOZ: on im trying to keep it, and taking precautions. i.e. ont dealing with drugs, and not talking aobut them on the phone

him: so are you not doing drugs becuase you don't want to or becuase you don't want to get caught cuase if you want to do them but don't cuase you think your gunna get cuaght isn't that giving up freedom

ZIPPOZ: you can say that driving down the interstate at 200 if freedom, but in the end you will loose oyur license and not be able to drive and probably end up in jail. you woul dhave more freedom just doing the speed limit, if oyu want to go balls to the walls and do 200 on the freeway, thats your deal. good lluck at not getting caught. but im not riding in your car

him: i A. don't want to go 200 on the freeway and B. if i wanted to go 200 i wouldn't do it on the freeway i would find a place i could go and do it and not get caught and your just avoiding the question

ZIPPOZ: i answered the question , i guess the analogy was above your head.

screennames were edited, andn theres more goingn on right now....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: this fucking kid....... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4052107 - 04/13/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

meh, keep on goin about your business. don't associate yourself with fucktards. just ignore that guy, and avoid dealing period. people, in general pretty much are rats, i know first hand. ya really gotta watch who you let in. dickweeds like that make me wonder sometimes, too

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: this fucking kid....... [Re: zSDMF]
    #4052146 - 04/13/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
meh, keep on goin about your business. don't associate yourself with fucktards. just ignore that guy, and avoid dealing period. people, in general pretty much are rats, i know first hand. ya really gotta watch who you let in. dickweeds like that make me wonder sometimes, too

I agree. I've met assholes like this before too. Watch out for this guy though. He may be hatching some kind of "revenge" for you....

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: this fucking kid....... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4052156 - 04/13/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

on this kid is maleable, he changed his self image to suit people he wanted to be his friends, a tool of sorts. not that he isnt a good guy but he fell in with some assholes.....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4052182 - 04/13/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Why do you even bother to take the time and explain yourself to him. You should have said I don't know what the fuck you are talking about when he asked you shit like that on the phone and hung up and not answered his calls. Why are you online debating your beliefs with him? Fuck all that noise man.. Don't even bother.

:rolleyes:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4052533 - 04/13/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
him: so are you not doing drugs becuase you don't want to or becuase you don't want to get caught cuase if you want to do them but don't cuase you think your gunna get cuaght isn't that giving up freedom

:what: :cuckoo:

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: this fucking kid....... [Re: Twirling]
    #4053359 - 04/14/05 02:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

your first mistake was not simply hanging up...

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Edited by batou (04/14/05 02:33 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract