Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952185 -

LedaWhoKnows said:
How do you pronounce Psilocybe? hehe



sil o sibe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3952190 -

your good!~

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3952199 -

Dang, I been going around saying Fu-sil-oh-keeb....lol


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3952219 -

Roadkill said:
your good!~

:smile:



only as good as those that teach me... :thumbup:

leda... dont worry, you had the alternate pronounciation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3952228 -

hehe, no wonder I couldnt find anything at the library, although I doubt our librarian would know what it was if a botanist pronounced it to her....lol


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3952242 -

i recently found another use for Vermiculite:
it is also used for hatching the eggs of reptiles...


--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3952257 -

Really? Thats unique, do you know why they use vermiculite?


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952258 -

Moisture Retention? lol
:shrug:
-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3952264 -

Where does the moisture come from to retain? lol


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952270 -

:sperm:

:sperm:

:sperm:

:sperm:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3952276 -

someone tried to sell me vermiculite for barbequeing... go figure. but if you ever run out go to loews... they have just about everything minus the spores and BRF. it's a good place to bring a casing tek =]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: pleco]
    #3952293 -

lol Roadkill, I was...WAS eating pizza


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Edited by LedaWhoKnows (03/22/05 02:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952300 -

LedaWhoKnows said:
lol, I was...WAS eating Roadkill



where did you find it?

was it good roadkill?

I know it wasn't me.

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3952306 -

What are you talking about :wink: :wink: :wink: lol


--------------------
I'd like to view things on your level but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass-Mom

I LEFT MY MIND IN SPACE, AND MY SEOUL IN KOREA-Jimmy Chopstix (the Asian Sensation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3952307 -

How are ya going to get spores/spore syringe?  Ps I'm the original bug eyed earl :grin:


--------------------
"My mom thinks I'm special"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952309 -

LedaWhoKnows said:
Where does the moisture come from to retain? lol



vermiculte is used for heat retention, it can be absorbed and released by the
vermiculite and it maintains that heat for a pretty good length of time,
the sell it for insulation, BBQs, and fireplaces, this is the first I've heard
of it being used for incubators but it's something I'll be looking into 'cuz
my wife wants some chickens and a few ducks and peafowl (shes never heard how loud
they can get)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952322 -

i think its becase of the way it deals with heat.


--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3952325 -

Peacocks are beautifull! The day when i have enough land.......... Ill have some hens and a peacock, chickens a few goats and a couple of live stock guarding dogs to chase fox badger and hopefully lynx wolf bear away too!

Ehm in reptile "cultivation" :confused: verm is used to incubate their eggs. Never heard of verm being used for incubating bird eggs though.

But ebay definatley has cheap incubators for that purpose! :thumbup:
Last time I checked the Dutch equivalent of e-bay, I found an incubator for Ostrich eggs. A huge mofo, suitable for bulk incubation of spawnbag! :thumbup:

Also verm is used for insulation of SOUND. So always wanted to buy that electric guitar? Buy some verm on the fly too! :grin:

MF


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3952354 -

unfortunately someone shot my goats... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot damnit, I dont have vermiculite! [Re: LedaWhoKnows]
    #3952421 -

WTF pris?

Why? I wanna ask, but there cant be a reason........


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* damnit, a question of concern Godspeed 605 6 06/12/05 06:16 PM
by Godspeed
* simple question about vermiculite.... dannynosleeves 893 3 03/03/04 02:32 PM
by Starter
* Where to get a replacement peacock valve for all american pc? Out GrowV 1,155 5 09/25/10 06:56 PM
by Out Grow
* Vermiculite casing PSILLYSIMON 3,722 13 01/03/02 05:16 PM
by Fantazee
* Re: DAMNIT! ANOTHER STUPID NEWBIE "?" phrozendata 1,857 3 05/18/00 01:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Vermiculite ILLEGAL in New York, WTF
( 1 2 3 all )
Pred929 7,788 49 05/20/07 11:02 AM
by RogerRabbit
* straight vermiculite casing chaosgenerator 1,167 7 06/10/03 03:16 PM
by calicyco
* Vermiculite Concomitant 1,300 17 01/06/04 12:37 PM
by Suby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,029 topic views. 8 members, 57 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.