Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I have had a bit of success with it. I used the cheap disposable plastic gladware containers and put the holes in the lid. I wipped up the substrate and filled em up. I dint have a verm layer though. If you use a method like this, put a verm layer on. I sterilized each by filling a glass container with an inch of water and setting the containers in that for five minutes. You should go with ten. I made sure that they sat on a rag in the glass container, I do not know if it was neccessary but it was a precaution.
In the end I had 50% success rate, which I think would have been even better If I sterilized longer and used a verm layer.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte 832 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]