Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Hi shroomery (jail, L, truth, freedom)
    #3950005 - 03/21/05 06:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, new here, seems like a cool message board, have some interesting stuff to post. Things have been changing for me very rapidly lately. 2 weeks ago i was arrested for smokin a bowl outside in Boulder, and 2 female officers came around the corner, and we started to run not knowing it was cops, only taking 3-4 steps. One of the officers pulled out her gun, yelled that she was aiming it at my head and that she'd shoot if i didn't turn around. We all turned around and walked over, they made us sit down, searched around the place. I admitted to smoking pot, and handed her the pipe and pot. My roommate and his friend got searched, ticketed and got to leave. I was arrested, taken to jail for a night and got out the next day with a Drug Paraphenalia charge and a Criminal Trespassing 1 charge (for standing next to this building while smoking).

The whole thing inspired me to live how i want to live, by freedom. Live by freedom, die by freedom. Just for doing what i do, peacefully, my life was threatened by none other than the U.S. government. So i began reading and rekindling my flame. Found some L, and realized that i need to create Mass Insurgency in America. I've had 7 visions in my dreams in the past year, and 4 of them have came true (prophetic type visions). One vision was of an up and coming full moon, and the purple ring around it. The size of the purple ring around the moon has to do with how open your crown chakra is at the time. In the dream, the ring (the size i normally see it) expanded to be 100x or so bigger.

On the date of the full moon, i acquired 12g of aborts by chance occurrence. I travelled a couple hours to my best friends house to spend a few nights, and we decided to split the bag. We ate 3-4g. each and decided to make tea with the rest. As we were boiling tea, his roommate W came home, also a good friend of mine, and looked like he got hit by a car, physically different even. He took a look at us and started crackin up, because he knew we were trippin, and he threw this look at me with all of his expression and i knew he was dosed. I asked him, and he said he ate 4 hits of needle point. He was seriously physically different from his sober state. He seemed posessed almost, posessed by lsd. After conversating for a while and drinking the tea, anticipating something big, W started eating these mint cookies and handed me one, spouting truth about happiness and loving acid. A few minutes later, after him laughing to tears, he told me that i had been dosed..with needlepoint..on 6g of mushies.

All of these memories started manifesting into my head, and oddly it felt like i was in a movie in the 60's. I was having memories of a movie that i had been in, this huge joke on me...the cosmic giggle. W started playing the guitar whilst singing about happiness being illusory and going in and out of these truth's, posessed by all-knowingness, lsd. It was so much truth, i was freaking out on the inside, and i thought i had crossed a barrier in human existance (the lsd had kicked in). I began seeing all these memories imprinted on DNA particles, spinning through space. Realizing past lives, and even living as a single celled organism. Seeing things that were physically impossible, seeing W's physical appearance change completely time and time again, even feeling his ears to see if they were different. It wasn't even him, it was lsd's personality  :stoned:

W scared my friend and i real good by jumping a good 10 feet across the hallway and almost hitting us. We went out front to smoke a bowl, to get away from W, because even his presence was insanely powerful. As we started smoking, we see this car start creepin up with no headlights on. It's W with this super-potent crazed look on his face, pulling up to where i thought his car had been parked before. Maybe he parked the car down the street, jumped out his bedroom window and drove around, or maybe 'It's all in the mind.'. I seen many things that are just physically impossible. The beginning line of this movie that forced itself into my memory was 'It's all in the mind.'

It started with that dream of the full moon, and consciousness expansion, remember. Many instances of realization that night, instances of eternal truth, and realizations of how the government runs us. How humans have power over other humans. How our birthrights are taken away, and how the mass populace of america is doing nothing about it.

Shortly after that night of awakening and consciousness expansion, i had a dream with a message telling me to 'Create mass insurgency in America'. At the time i had no clue what 'insurgency' meant, so i looked it up:

: the quality or state of being insurgent; specifically : a condition of revolt against a recognized government that does not reach the proportions of an organized revolutionary government and is not recognized as belligerency

There it is, two of my visions, and i'm here now. Hi, peace.  :stoned:

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Hi shroomery (jail, L, truth, freedom) [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #3950044 - 03/21/05 06:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Screw babylon.. fight the power!

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #3950058 - 03/21/05 06:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Was gonna give ya 5  :mushroom2:  {I'm a noob rater :blush:}.......but yer post is too long... :shrug: :goodluck:....Welcome!!

--------------------
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineDigitalBuddha
The Wanderer

Loc: Tibet
Re: Hi shroomery (jail, L, truth, freedom) [Re: vinsue]
    #3950101 - 03/21/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wow.... odd.

--------------------
"The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

-Albert Einstein-

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Hi shroomery (jail, L, truth, freedom) [Re: DigitalBuddha]
    #3950155 - 03/21/05 07:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:thanx:....I am odd.

--------------------
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3950195 - 03/21/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Found some L, and realized that i need to create Mass Insurgency in America.

:yesnod:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: BLC - I Don't Wanna Go

Offlinespymoose1
deep breather
 User Gallery

Loc: libya
    #3950215 - 03/21/05 07:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

you sound like toadcasil, but more longwinded lol.

--------------------
~ ingenious! ~

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3950446 - 03/21/05 08:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I began seeing all these memories imprinted on DNA particles, spinning through space. Realizing past lives, and even living as a single celled organism. Seeing things that were physically impossible

My crazy mushroom trip where i completely lost myself i went thru some space thinking like that watching my thoughts being encodeds on strands and passed around in my head. 

I enjoyed your post. 

:mushroom2:Drop lsd :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub