Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineDEA OFFICER
Stranger

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: G a n j a]
    #1331632 - 02/24/03 11:53 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Fine i'll go by my self then.

On second thought i'd rather not get that "enemy combatant" status, although Cuba is nice this time of year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: DEA OFFICER]
    #1331817 - 02/24/03 12:59 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

I vote for Multiple places. Shroomerites meet in East and West Canada, East and West US and Europe, anywhere else...

All parties will be held on the same day and linked via internet webcams..

Theirs some spart people around here who know how to set up such a thing and most good hotells offer high speed connections in rooms. Just need to pack up the PC for the weekend and set things up. Or people who already have the setup can do this at their place...

Anyway, Ive thought about a global meeting before but Im convinced that the best way with the most people would be to video confrence the whole thing live to eachother.

Djs could even spin live background music that could be streamed to each party.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1332084 - 02/24/03 02:31 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

I read that Lichtenstein is up for rent to people holding business conventions.

Lichtenstein is located between Austria, and Switzerland. Ask Anno if he can get us a good deal on Lichtenstein.

Lichtenstein is approximately 60 square miles.

Lichtenstein.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1332434 - 02/24/03 04:53 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

heh I think having the distributed party with webcams would be a total flop because everyone would just go buy a webcam instead of a plane ticket.  Canadia is great but the gatherings their would be happening anyhow.  I think if there is someone out there really serious about getting a gathering of shroomerites from around the globe, they should start by thinking locally, and seeing what sort of vibe they can create with people in their local area.  As it grows, people from farther out will probably show up.  And it'll probably come as a surprise when its gotten global.

Anyhow that'd be a lot of fun.  I'd fly just about anywhere once so go ahead and count me in :smile:.

OfflineNatural2me
Bonafied Friar!

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: djfrog]
    #1333171 - 02/25/03 02:49 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

hold it during the cannabis cup in amsterdam.. that would be badass.. i already have plans to on goin to the cup .. sometime in the not so distant future..

--------------------
EvEryThInG In ThIs PoSt Is CoMpLeTlY A WoRk oF FiCtIoN AnD Is NoT To Be TaKeN SeRiOuSlY!!

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Sterile]
    #1333442 - 02/25/03 05:00 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Thailand?

The flights are reasonable, accomodatations abundant & cheap. Maybe Mushroom John could show us some of the tourist attractions :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Jackal]
    #1333465 - 02/25/03 05:08 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah man koi samui  :cool: :grin: :laugh: :shocked: :blush: :grin:

--------------------
er

Invisiblephobos00000
enthusiast
    #1333470 - 02/25/03 05:10 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

I heard thailand's drug policy is ruthless. Not that anyone would be doing drugs, of course. This is just hearsay though so pardon me if I'm totally wrong

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1344439 - 03/01/03 05:44 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I wouldn't like to go through Thailand customs..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: boxtop703]
    #1345237 - 03/01/03 03:00 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Name Tags, hah, that would start fights for sure ^_^

Lets have it at my house! my mom can make us Rice Krispie treats and TANG!

EDIT: btw, I would do all I could to go there, where ever it ends up. We would _HAVE_ to have it outside, in nature, and have some bands play. This will take SOME money, to pay for bands and stage and shit.

We woudl either have to have a donation before hand, or sell tickets. I say we go for donation and just get some local bands to play.

How many people on shroomery HAVE their own bands and would play?

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Edited by Sombie (03/01/03 03:03 PM)

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Sombie]
    #1345730 - 03/01/03 07:05 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I know many world wide famous Dj's who would be more than happy to come and play for the coolest community in the world...

Recently....(few days ago) the law for drug users in Greece has been changed, and no one can get more than 1 year(and this is for very bad boys) in jail + there will be nothing written down about this.

I think the boonies just about anywhere in the world would do, and personally i will go anywhere for this event.

We will be talking about this experience for ever....or at least untill the next meeting :smile:

By the way the price for a ticket from Greece to Amsterdam is less than 50$

And here's a tip from a fello train traveller regarding free transportation all over europe:

1.Get in a train and buy a 1st class ticket for the next stop.(next station)
2.Make your self as comfortable as possible and /or lie down (first class seats are often found empty) 
3.As soon as the ticket collector comes to you, you will have to pretend you're sleeping ( really tired, ) and make strange sounds.... (nnnnn....asnnnnnnNNNN,let me sleep....)

The most frequent responce will be to let you sleep without waking you up because you are in a first class seat, which means you got money, and are a  very good citizen. :P

plus that no one wants to spend their time in waking you up when they got so many things to do.

So you make it to stay in there and travel for free for at least untill the next ticket control.
Now this may be alot of stations......eventually, they will make you get off the train in some part of your trip,(worse thing that can happen to you) where you can start all over again, by getting another first class ticket for the next train stop.

This way you get to travell first class with the less money possible,+you make this a little adventure.

My friend came all the way from Portugal to Hamburg(northen Germany) with less than 90$ when normal tickets to do that require a total of 400$ or more.  (and this is not for firat class of course)

Well if you re a shamed to try this....you can pay your shame tax, and travell like any legal citizen would do. :P

What i m trying to say with this is.....that if you really want to do something, there is always more than one way to do so. :cool:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (03/01/03 07:08 PM)

Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Loc: Abilene, TX
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: enotake2]
    #1345820 - 03/01/03 08:26 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Where the hell is boonies?

ahahahaha...you must be a city folk. I'm a country boy. I live out in the boonies. (AKA "The Sticks") Seriously, I always that the coolest place would have to be somewhere ancient. Like...at a myan or aztek site in the middle of the jungle. Or with a tribe deep in the rainforest. Or in some old indian ruins or caves. All of these places have been involed with different kinds of drugs for thousands of years by the ancient people.  :smile:

--------------------
WARNING chronicshroom will rip you off! Don't trade with him! I sent him 20 spore syringes and he never sent me anything.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1346586 - 03/02/03 09:47 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

they already do this, go to the north florida shroom guide, hella people get together on this beach, and trip nuts and listen to bands and shit

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinetsimpikao
PermanentVacation

#1349882 - 03/04/03 11:15 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

yes i think greece is a very good idea and there are many good places that the meeting could take place outdoors (i'm greek so i would feel very good if this event would happen in my country) even i'm new to shroomery and i don't think i deserve a vote i will vote cause i think greece is a great idea
although the drug laws are strict around here

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1349969 - 03/04/03 11:46 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

hella people do the same in hundreds of beaches on this planet psychoslut.... i was thinking to connect all these events and make one ,  GLOBAL  kick ass meeting... :laugh: 

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract