Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
    #1324479 - 02/21/03 09:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have this plan, of organizing the first (correct me if i 'm wrong) international shroomerite meeting, with shroomers from all over the world, camping somewhere close to mother nature
, enjoying, the company, of hundreds and why not thousands of people who share the same secrets, experiences, knowledge , passions & fears, of the shroom world.

I know its  very difficult to realize such an event, and thats exactly why i am planning to give it enough time.
The ones who REALLY want this magical event to happen will have enough time (2years for example)
to get organized, make the  money needed for the trip.

The way i thought it, the event must geografically be held someplace in between the two great continents,
so that the event becomes as multicultural-multilangual and multidimentional possible.
Yes, i will send a special invitation to MJ and all the shroomerys most wanted will be there :wink:
Of course it will be an open end Gathering since we will  be having unbelievable fun!
I can fel the energy! YAY! :smile:
I will arrange for a full psychedelic ambient-world-multi-trip music experience with guest DJ's from all over the world.
Keep the spirit alive.
We are a very cool community, but remember!We can always be a better one than the one we really are! :wink:

Lets get together and a enjoy the magical forest that we will pick to have the most unforgetable shroom-meeting in  history.

Please feel free to add in ideas concerning the event.
:cool:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Sterile]
    #1324802 - 02/21/03 11:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That would be awesome!  I'd  come for sure! :wink:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1324828 - 02/21/03 11:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Cool idea, it would depend on where for me. I'm from Canada, but I wouldn't go to the US because

A) they probably wouldn't let me in 'cause they're like that
B)we'd all get busted
C)people with grandparents from the middle east wouldn't be allowed in

I've noticed a lot of europeans on this site, but the biggest group seems to be Americans. There are quite a few from Canada, but not really from the east coast. It seems to me they are all from BC. Maybe a census should be performed and we should pick the exact epicenter of everyone's location or birthplace. It would be interesting to find that out, regardless of whether or not it was a good location to gather.

Anonymous

#1324841 - 02/21/03 11:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Just dont do it in America. Narcs WILL attend.

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
    #1324844 - 02/21/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Um..

I think it's a bit too impractical. Especially if you consider the cost of transportation and matching schedules and such and such etc.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1324849 - 02/21/03 12:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

First thing that comes to mind is cops and NARC.
Nice idea though.
:smile:.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1324866 - 02/21/03 12:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

only one venue for such a thing :smile: but it aint in nature  :smirk:

Amsterdam   

--------------------
er

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1324867 - 02/21/03 12:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe it would be best if we had it in Holland

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: G a n j a]
    #1324914 - 02/21/03 12:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hehehe, yes, i dew believe Amsterdam Holland will be our best bet,

make the meetng 1 week long

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1325228 - 02/21/03 04:25 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, it's gotta be in the boonies

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1325327 - 02/21/03 05:30 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

2 years seems like enough time, i would go to amsterdam, maybe we could do it in the summer (maybe increase chance of better attendance) . i like that idea, i would be down :smile:

--------------------
What?

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Dogomush]
    #1325478 - 02/21/03 07:33 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Where the hell is boonies?

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: enotake2]
    #1325519 - 02/21/03 08:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Anywhere that's very, very far from any modern civilization.

Edited by dee_N_ae (02/21/03 08:06 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1325546 - 02/21/03 08:34 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Canada is the obvious choice.

90% of the Shroomery can drive there, or take a bus and should be able to manage the whole thing for under $500.

But we'd have to rely on the Canadians to supply all the drugs.  :grin:

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#1325629 - 02/21/03 10:09 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

The way i thought it, the event must geografically be held someplace in between the two great continents,

so we're gonna have it in the middle of the atlantic ocean?

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Captain Jack]
    #1325634 - 02/21/03 10:15 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Ah, the great Atlantis gathering of 2005.

We lost a lot of Shroomerites that day.  :frown:

Southeast Canada sounds good. I hope that's not Frenchie country.  :shocked:

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Captain Jack]
    #1325670 - 02/21/03 11:07 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

I got a little inflaterbal dingie and some water wings :smile:

Id go to canada im not going to the u.s though boonies or not.

--------------------
er

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1325747 - 02/22/03 01:21 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

I reckon amsterdam would be better because we wouldnt have to worry about getting busted by the cops, or taking shrooms into another country. We could just buy them and some hash from the local cafe. Anyways lets do a poll

Where should we have the first global shroomery meeting
Amsterdam
Somewhere in Canada
Other (please post other option)

If you post another option in the next couple of days while I can still edit, I'll add it to the poll  :smile:.

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea [Re: enotake2]
    #1326034 - 02/22/03 06:09 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Amsterdam sounds good for the obvious reasons, but i think it would be much better in the "boonies".

If there is a perfect place for this fantastic event to take place, then thats in a magical forest.
We are shroomers, and i think this is too important to do in the city.

For example in Greece there are unlimited boonie places that could host this event.  :smile:
We have already been to some, and checked them out with some friends :smile:
There are many more outdoor parties going on in Greece, most of them including illegal substances.

The truth is...that when you go deep in the heart of nature, the law and the system, fail to work properly.

It's like going for mushroom hunting....YES they might arrest you, but well, heh, they usually don't cos they can't hide behind the bush and wait like a bad wolf.

Not to mention that a cop in the forest ,looks like a cat in the sea. (wtf?) lol

Anyway, you people shouldn't worry about the fungi and stuff.  This is a global meeting. 
We are the heart of the psychedelic shroom sommunity!
We have the power to cultivate the needs of our gathering ANYWHERE. 
Even in the forest that we will meet! 
I promise to do whatever is needed to make this a mind-blowing trip within.
If a few more shroomerites feel the same, you can easily imagine how  this can become the shroom heaven that we all have been waiting for.
The psychedelic growers of the planet will work it out!
We have the brainz to stay safe off the system.

They can eat our spore dust, as a shroomer mentioned in an other thread...(cool one :wink:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

#1326431 - 02/22/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Bummer, because my post has a poll in it, I can't edit it. Oh well, if other people think the boonies in Greece is a good idea, just say so in a post.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract