Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rage and Misery as a learning experience.
    #3933261 -

I had a few good thoughts today while in the grips of horrible rage and sadness which was caused by someone else. Just thought I'd share.

One thing that came to mind is the fact that people who are treated shittily all of their lives often come out of it bitter human beings with little regard for others. * Dont let assholes turn you into another asshole.*

Also, that you should try to put this wreckless impulsive energy and anger turn it into something positive.

I had a dream the other night. I have very eery and haunting dreams quite often which stick with me a long time. I remember in the dream I was feeling down about something, and a dead relative of mine was there telling me not to let it get to me, and to "show others the love you are not being shown."
This comment really affected me, and I actually do try to practice this. <3.


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rage and Misery as a learning experience. [Re: Crestfallen]
    #3933331 -

Awesome. It's one of the hardest things to do in life, but if you can fall on that grenade and not return negativity with negativity then at least it can't spread through you. There will never ever be a shortage of unpleasantness in the world, but we don't have to perpetuate it!


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* poetry through misery. cyrus 2,317 12 12/28/03 01:59 AM
by cyrus
* Getting over a bad experience mr_kite 2,497 10 01/30/04 08:15 PM
by Dreamer987
* Fucked up hospital experience *Updated* Should I sue??? Bi0TeK 2,040 15 03/19/04 11:07 PM
by Bi0TeK
* its amazing no matter how many people.....
( 1 2 3 all )
Calbha 5,186 50 07/04/04 04:02 PM
by 40oz
* is it the mushrooms or just me? trippin_ninja 1,516 11 03/25/04 05:42 PM
by filthysock
* ANti-depressants: Good ? Bad ? or Neutral?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyTheSeaGull 9,890 31 04/18/03 09:58 PM
by GringoLoco
* What the fuck is wrong with people? Ego Death 1,428 16 09/21/03 03:12 PM
by Phluck
* I did something very bad last night...
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 6,404 33 08/15/03 04:54 PM
by wingnutx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
539 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.