Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Concerned
    #3898798 - 03/10/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

i am concerned for a younger friend of mine. he's only 16 and started using drugs at the age 15 1/2. he has done mushrooms 30-35x and cocaine around 10x. as well as meth a few times and X only 4x. he's also popped vicodin and codeine pills and done DXM, but not much. do you think in anyway it is going to hurt him in the long run? he is also interested in all the psychedelics such as yopo seeds. i got some and he wants to partake in the experience. he would also like to try the aya and san pedro trips with me. do you think this is in anyway harmful to his body or mind. he does lots of research too and knows his stuff, so he's not just some kid who wants to get "fucked up".    :thumbup:? :thumbdown:? :confused:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Concerned [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3898864 - 03/10/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

something makes me think he's pulling the research out of his ass to have done that much so soon. Id tell him to watch it or at least tone it down a notch. Abuse is very easy to fall into, especially without experience

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Concerned [Re: vampirism]
    #3899087 - 03/10/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

you would be surprised how much he knows. he researches every chemical before it goes in his body.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3899107 - 03/10/05 05:32 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

If he is as wise as you say, then give him all the drugs he wants. But 16 is rather young to be trying all those different chemicals. He knows that his brain hasn't stopped maturing yet, right?

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Concerned [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3900366 - 03/10/05 10:08 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

yes he knows and that's why i'm concerned. will it have any negative effect on him? he limits himself to X every 8 weeks and mushrooms every 4-8 weeks. he would like to experience the aya and pedro and has read a lot on it.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3900543 - 03/10/05 10:45 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

"will it have any negative effect on him?" That's not something I can answer without knowing him personaly. There are usually downsides to using psychadelics, but if he is spacing out his trips (which is a smart thing to do) then these negative effects will be lessened. It gives plenty of time for his seretonin levels to normalize. Let him try these drugs; from what you have said he seems to be more of a psychonaught than a reckless teenager looking to get "fucked up."

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #3900784 - 03/10/05 11:48 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Just because he does his "research" doesn't mean he doesn't want to get "fucked up".

I wouldn't let him near it personally. It sounds like a drop in the bucket compared to what he's tried already, but it only moves him in the opposite direction; He needs to scale back his usage, not ramp it up. When you are that young your brain and nervous system are not fully developed- you don't want to be fucking around with it.

You say he's done research, but he has tried coke and meth?! Evidently he was just researching how to administer the drugs and their positive effects; I guess he skipped over the section on the negative effects or he wouldn't be doing coke and meth and risking all types of damage to his heart, brain, and CNS.

If you are his friend you should do some research of your own and at least lay down a marker for him..if you go further here's what you risk..Then if something tragic happens you'll know you warned him and can have a clean conscience.

Tell him all those drugs will still be there if/when he's ready for them.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Concerned [Re: Jellric]
    #3900833 - 03/11/05 12:03 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

well he knew about the effects of coke and meth and researched them a lot before even touching them. he spaced out his usage when using those drugs also, as well as spacing out his use of psychedelics. he says he will not try meth again nor coke and plans on using ecstacy at most 6x a year and mushrooms at most 12x a year. he also said he wanted to "explore more of his mind using different psychedelics other than mushrooms such as trying san pedro and aya brew. i thin kthis weekend he will try out the yopo seeds with me so i am thinking of letting him try a snuff out using 5 seeds. he has the right intentions of doing psychedelics and doesn't plan on using meth or coke at all. he just likes the ganja and psychedelics.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3901860 - 03/11/05 10:01 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

well concerning the meth and coke and opiate use, those are dangerous things to be messing around with. if he researched that shit and decided to use them then he's probably not very smart. that stuff can have very negative effects. you can do research, but if you don't learn a damn thing from it then what is the point?

psychedelics are different though.. but still, at that age..

whatever, i just wanted to comment on his use with "hard drugs"

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#3902248 - 03/11/05 11:11 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

"he also said he wanted to "explore more of his mind using different psychedelics other than mushrooms such as trying san pedro and aya brew""

How about this.  Why don't you tell him that exploring his mind on these drugs is not a good idea for him at this time.  Rather, he should get a good book on meditation and learn about the spiritual/mystical experience from that for a while, so that when his brain is developed enough to use drugs properly, he is in a position to make the most of those experiences.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder