Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ratio of male to female shroomery members??
    #3816571 -

Hey All...I do not know how to set up a poll, but was interested in the ratio of male to female shroomery members.
You're a what?!
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 02/22/05 11:33 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
I look for answers and present ideas, but in no way shape or form endorse, or partake in, growing, or manufacture of substances, or plants, or any specie that is illegal in your neck of the woods. I do however, tear the tags off of my mattresses. Be warned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: chocbruce]
    #3816574 -

I think roughly 80% of Shroomerites are male.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3816575 -

Yeah, I won't be surprised if it ends up with more than that, bom.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3816580 -

yeah there arent many of us females here.... hey cherry I dont know about you but I kinda like it like that... Most girls are BITCHES but all the ones on here are pretty awesome.. I wouldnt want a lot of bitchy women here only the ones that are already here because they are awesome


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3816589 -

Actually, I'm suprised if it's more than 10% females. But still, that's pretty coool. Those who are on here must be the women apart =).


--------------------
I look for answers and present ideas, but in no way shape or form endorse, or partake in, growing, or manufacture of substances, or plants, or any specie that is illegal in your neck of the woods. I do however, tear the tags off of my mattresses. Be warned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: chocbruce]
    #3816590 -

where's the "non-gender-specific" option for those of us who were victims of unfortunate scissor-fight accidents...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: Turd]
    #3816598 -

That might fall under "Other".


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: Turd]
    #3816599 -

Turd said:
where's the "non-gender-specific" option for those of us who were victims of unfortunate scissor-fight accidents...



It says "other" :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: delta9]
    #3819034 -

bump


--------------------
I look for answers and present ideas, but in no way shape or form endorse, or partake in, growing, or manufacture of substances, or plants, or any specie that is illegal in your neck of the woods. I do however, tear the tags off of my mattresses. Be warned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: chocbruce]
    #3819053 -

i deffinetely choose other......................






































just kidding ...but i did click it :lol:


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3819104 -

i'm only here because my bf got me into this site. after they updated it doesn't fuck up my computer anymore, so i'm back :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3819244 -

Looks like the ratio went up since I did this poll and stated my theory a few months ago: Ill just copy and paste my theory from the URL below

"I know this subject has been brought up before but I thought it would get more attention in the pub then at the shroomery Polls. I know this survey will probably be inaccurate but I?m gonna give it a shot anyways. I am guessing 7:1 which is probably more than you?d think: I believe that unless somebody specifies, implies or hints they are a girl when posting, it is assumed they are a guy (if you perchance raise the question).

I want to point out that the reasoning behind the larger male membership is NOT because males are more interested in psychedelics. All my female friends-gf?s have experimented with mind altering substances just as much (if not more) as my guy friends. On that note, I believe guys have more of an intuition to explore the psychedelic culture, physiology and information beyond just experimenting with them. However, the actual cultivation of mushrooms is definitely more of pursuit to a male than a female. (IM sure the ratio in the cultivator room is more like 50:1) Even though girls are computer literate, I notice they still barely skim the potential of computer use and are unacquainted with its parameters. Yea sure, they?ll sign online, chat with some friends, check her e-mail, buy some clothes at a .com, write up her homework on a word document?simple stuff like that. But I don?t see many girls chatting on an given forum, painting a graphic in Photoshop or using digital audio workstations. For example, even though the big universities are on average 63% woman, my audio engineer school has a ratio of 20 guys for every 1 girl (opposite stats for say a fashion school) . Engineering-Technical-electrical-mechanical-architectural and most of the computer sciences are all dominated by males. I guess, along with the precious factors, discovering the further elements of psychedelics just doesn?t appeal to girls."

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3348173/page//fpart/1/vc/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 3,320 20 02/28/04 11:16 PM
by Frog
* All Pub Members Sign in
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Ripple 28,443 444 12/10/05 05:11 AM
by gregorio
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* are you addicted to the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,921 30 01/04/04 12:13 PM
by shirley knott
* Shroomery Quotes ChiefThunderbong 1,208 10 01/10/04 06:15 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,535 topic views. 9 members, 12 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 19 queries.