Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

How to stop !!?
    #3748091 - 02/07/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

how do i stop loving a girl?! she has a bf and i must stop. im in torture!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: How to stop !!? [Re: DarkFluFFy]
    #3748153 - 02/07/05 11:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you can't6 stop loving someone, you just have to change the lay you look at it and what your expect from love a little. it's never easy to do, but almost everyone figures it out, and that's encouraging.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #3748575 - 02/08/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DarkFluFFy said:
how do i stop loving a girl?! she has a bf and i must stop. im in torture!!!

How well do you know the girl? How well do you know the boyfriend? I recently had serious feelings for a girl I knew very well who was dating a guy who I was very good friends with. I sat down with both of them (seperately) and talked it out. It woked very well for me.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

Re: How to stop !!? [Re: z@z.com]
    #3748614 - 02/08/05 12:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

hmm ive known the girl for about 2 months and just (sadly) found out she had a bf. i dont know him and i really dont feel like meeting him

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #3748636 - 02/08/05 12:59 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DarkFluFFy said:
hmm ive known the girl for about 2 months and just (sadly) found out she had a bf. i dont know him and i really dont feel like meeting him

I wouldn't suggest you do what I did then. I knew the girl for 10 years and the guy for about 2 years. Depending on how close you feel to the girl you may want to talk to her about it. You never know, she may not really like the guy much. I believe that honesty is the best policy.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3749170 - 02/08/05 02:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

2 months? sounds like more of a heavy infatuation then actual love. you'll get over it man don't worry. I've found that with people I really do love, even if we go out and break up or something, I never stop loving them, just that sometimes the love will change a bit, ya know? There's this one chick I love though, and we've known each other three years and dated on and off a lot. It's over now, she doesn't want to date me because she doesn't love me like that anymore. But we're still great friends, I still love her a lot but there's nothing I can do to change the way she feels. Maybe her feelings will change later on and we can go out again. Who knows.

It's a tough game sometimes man. Best of luck to ya.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: How to stop !!? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3749321 - 02/08/05 03:14 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

A) Find someone else.

B) Stalk the person, follow them wherever they go (hide in bushes). Dig through their trashcans, collect lint.

Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest ones to obtain..

You can only do so much in a relationship before you realize that it just isn't worth the trouble... remember big sea, lotta fishing to be done by everyone.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: How to stop !!? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3749385 - 02/08/05 03:25 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Just masturbate to her 5 times a day until every possible scenario has been played out in your fantasies. After about 3 constant weeks of this you will get over her.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: How to stop !!? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3749424 - 02/08/05 03:31 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
Just masturbate to her 5 times a day until every possible scenario has been played out in your fantasies. After about 3 constant weeks of this you will get over her.

:laugh:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: How to stop !!? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3750257 - 02/08/05 10:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Infatuation sucks eh? The onlything worse is being lonely ontop of it. Ask her about her BF if your that serious, maybe she hates him. Maybe shes a slut and will bang anything that walks, even with a bf... the only way to know for sure is from her. Otherwise, go to Bloomingdales and hit on women picking out underware.

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3750631 - 02/08/05 12:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Accept that shes taken and soon enough you'll find a new object of your affections before long.Trust me.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

Edited by UnenlightenedOne (02/08/05 01:03 PM)

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: How to stop !!? [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3750713 - 02/08/05 01:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Don't take it the wrong way, but there's a difference between loving and obsessing. My whole life I must have always had the maddest crush on any certain girl, and it fucking wracked my brains knowing that they never felt the same way.

Don't let yourself get so attached. I know it seems a little distant, but this is coming from a guy with the biggest heart ever, they're just people. Fuck em. Be friends with them, but unless you notice them developing any feelings for you, then set a barrier where you feel comfortable. If they (girls) let you into their little bubbles and you know there's a connection, move the barrier back.

Girls are strange creatures. I think I'm really figuring them out. Hold a little back, it'll really leave them wanting more. You'll be able to tell if they like you, or if there's any potential for a real relationship. A friendship is a friendship, and that's fucking awesome when it's true. But if you know for certain that something can manifest, that's when you let your guard down. And when you're liking girls, even if they do or don't like you, always remember to learn from each situation!! I know it sounds silly, but I made the same mistakes with girls time and time again. And now, with patience, I beleive I've found a girl who genuinely loves me and I know for certain that it'll be a very long relationship :heart:

Liking a girl, then finding out she has a bf always fucking sucks though. It really can be torture, but only you can stop the torture. I found out that if I get stoned after, rather than smoking as an escape from my problem, it lets me analyize it from different perspectives. Just don't get too stoned until you're paranoid and run into thought loops or anything, but enough to step back and see things with a different set of eyes. You'll realize that you're stuck in a slump, and that there's really no reason to be miserable. Had you never ran into that sticky situation with the girl, who knows, you could have been fucking ecstatic and had the best day ever... yet, for some reason you're feeling bad? I always tell myself that there's no reason to feel negative, and if I am feeling that way because of a girl then fuck em! lol :sun:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being