Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who needs a dictionary?
    #3710807 -

Just trying to promote understanding. I'll update this post whenever people don't make the effort to know what their words mean.

1. UFOs are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. They're not alien spaceships because they are UNIDENTIFIED. UFOs most certainly DO exist, but there is no objective evidence that IDENTIFIES them (for many reasons: too far away, weather, it's too dark, etc.).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Sclorch]
    #3710912 -

Irony?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Sclorch]
    #3711036 -

Out of curiousity as I have no idea what would serve as proof other then open free tours for all being set up to the planets of origin, anyone can reply, what would qualify an object as being identified to be from off planetary origins besides what I thought of?


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3711105 -

Out of curiousity as I have... ...origins besides what I thought of?

that sentence is very difficult for me.

oh, I think I get it. what if creatures step out of the object and say they're from another planet? I mean, that's no more proof than my saying I'm from a different town than you're from, but you'd believe me wouldn't you? sometimes proof is moot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3711128 -

If strange creatures stepped out, I'd classify them as UTB's(Unidentified Terrestrial Beings). That would be the maximum extent to which I could be certain of what they were, unless they showed us where their planet was, or if we could somehow show that the materials for their ship were not of this planet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3711136 -

I meant if they openned up free to anyone tours to their home planet and showed you how they made the craft that got here from there. Anyone could go and see for themselves.

But even then, we could think we were drugged by chemtrails and mass hallucinating.

What would be undeniable absolute proof of an object being identified as having come from and was created on another planet?

While I am at it, I am also curious who would be willing to volunteer to be the first to go?


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3711602 -

I'll go second

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3711633 -

Fuck it, I'll go first. Little green men don't scare me. :shiftyeyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3711845 -

Hell yea I'd go. That kind of a chance doesnt come around everyday, and it would be hell of alot more interesting than the shit that goes on here. The only downside i can see would be the lack of pussy...

blaze2


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: blaze2]
    #3719006 -

okay, let's get this thread back on track.

Dictionary.

alright, mr. sclorch, define sociophagus for me, if you dare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3719020 -

i know what you are saying but
if a ship came from outerspace to earth what else would you call it . i guess you could call it a ship from outerspace.

Edited by Cosm (02/02/05 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Cosm]
    #3719399 -

and as to what you would call them after UTBs, well you'd ask them or make something up I'm sure


--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: blaze2]
    #3720560 -

>Hell yea I'd go. That kind of a chance doesnt come around everyday, and it would be hell of alot more interesting than the shit that goes on here. The only downside i can see would be the lack of pussy...
-Hey, you don't know that. They might want to study your sexual habits. They might want sperm samples etc. and they would probably have the technology to make a beutiful woman with extra breasts and anything else you could want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3720619 -



--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: NariusFractal]
    #3720676 -

Just ask em' for their I.D.s.....    :shrug:


(Would any trustworthy UTB have a fake I.D...?)


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3727812 -

I figured this would go OTD in a flash... which is why I'll be editing the first post as needed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who needs a dictionary? [Re: Sclorch]
    #3728015 -

not me, ive got a computer.


--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Subjective vs. Objective
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Veritas 8,660 69 03/22/07 04:49 AM
by Huehuecoyotl
* IFOs (Identified Flying Objects) Anonymous 1,498 15 01/18/02 07:49 PM
by gribochek
* can you prove the existence of absolute, objective morality?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 23,314 157 12/21/04 06:31 AM
by deafpanda
* Rationality, Objectivity and Logic
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,069 45 10/15/05 11:19 AM
by BlueCoyote
* Authors of dictionaries SpecialEd 1,164 13 02/23/04 05:21 PM
by SpecialEd
* Objective Truth
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Huehuecoyotl 6,963 72 09/14/05 11:10 PM
by falcon
* subject/object subjective/objective sleepy 991 4 08/15/06 05:02 AM
by Booby
* a dog's skeleton floating in outerspace
( 1 2 3 all )
atomikfunksoldier 3,368 48 07/30/03 07:13 PM
by fireworks_god

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,048 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.