Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Past Lives
    #3626255 - 01/13/05 11:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone in here has any memories of a past life or has gone through a regression to heal any past life 'soul-trauma'.

I've been doing a rediculous amount of reading on past life therapy and I'm absoloutly facinated with it all.  I'd really love to hear some of your stories if anyone would like to share.

I have a few ideas of where I've been, but I'm not certain.  I'm pretty sure that I'm simply not ready to deal with that information quite yet.... my time will come, and I will share with you.  :heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Past Lives [Re: CherryBom]
    #3626541 - 01/14/05 12:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, i've explored the possiblities. Sometimes i get lightning quick flashes of past experiences in another perspective (body/life).
But all in all, its just too soon, or too much, cuz it has zero clarity for me.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Past Lives [Re: CherryBom]
    #3626774 - 01/14/05 01:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I had many memories of past lives as a child as well as some intense dreams.. when I got older I met with a person I can only describe as a 'soul guide' who worked with me on many past life regressions and hypnotism sessions to deal with repressed emotions and memories, etc. However, I do not exactly feel comfortable sharing those experiences and memories here.. but basically..

all hypnotism is self-hypnotism. It is essentially putting yourself in a deep trance state.. the hypnotist is merely a guide. Don't buy into that media crap of hypnotist being able to make people do things they wouldn't normally do and brainwash them and crap.. when you are hypnotized.. you are still fully conscious and aware.. if not more so than normally.. you have just finely-tuned your concentration to be able to focus intensely on things within.. you are in full control of how deep you go into the trance.. when you come out.. what you say.. etc, etc. The guide is there simply to help guide you through the process.. if you are experienced with it, one can do self-hypnosis and past life regressions.

Past life regression is basically a hypnosis session.. only requires to go very "deep".. in order for this to happen in the first place certain pre-requisites must be in place.. it is best to have any fears, anxieties, repressed anything.. to be dealt with first. This can take some real soul work, but it definitely helps GREATLY to first clear the mental 'cobwebs' and barriers.

Meditation you will find, is very similar to hypnotism.. in that you are focusing your concentration through willpower. As such these activities are cooperative with one another.

There is also reported to be a blockage (of etheric energy) in the brain stem that every human is born with. It is shaped like a mushroom and it's purpose is to block memories of akashic records and past lives until the soul has reached the proper stage of evolution in its physical life to begin remembering. Remembering is not an overnight process.. it is a gradual process of uncovering little bits and pieces here and there. There is an exercise for acknowledging that you are ready for the next stage in your evolution, and working with other spirit energies to assist you in removing the "memory virus".. but that's quantum lightwork..

The average person can get in touch with their higher self and past life memories by living more in harmony with the needs of the spirit body, and taking the time to meditate and work on healing mental "issues" and always learning and evolving. Live in love and you're well on your way.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Past Lives [Re: Shroomism]
    #3637788 - 01/17/05 04:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hey, thought i would make my prescence known here. in my experiance past lives/regression is generally hockey. i could be wrong, but the subconscious is fairly metaphorical and can duplicate a very high level of false experiance. most of the poeple i know of who believe they have had past lives or who do soul healing i "see" if you want to believe in psychic powers that thier subconscious has created a sort of dream extentension of the self to help the person work through present life issues.
interestingly, its been shown that if the hypnotherepist who is doing the past life healing completely makes up and suggests a past life to a person in order to heal a particular trouble the person is having, it'll still work, i think because the symbolic beliefs have been harmonized been solved. studies have shown that it works just as well if you make up memories to blame your problems on and work through the issues in those memories you also still get positive life change.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order