Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
Past Life Regression software
    #814960 - 08/13/02 01:12 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I found this audiobook of sorts software at:
www.astralware.com. Some of you may want to check it out.
The cost is $14.95 if you want to purchase it..I however found a way around this....
Once the software is loaded up,click on "Help" then "About",
Next click on "Go" and then "Next",Click "Go" and "Next" again and it will start..Good audiobook,but lousy programming security. Hope you enjoy!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Past Life Regression software [Re: Pinhead]
    #814965 - 08/13/02 01:14 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

LOL, good hacking skills!

--------------------
Namaste.

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #816265 - 08/13/02 10:43 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but I personally feel this is a load of bullocks. There's a term that describes this sort of thing (sugestive something or another) that basically states you 'see' what you're told to see. And so much of that was "you see farmlands" or "this is someone you know" "go into your house" or some other shit like that...seldom does this guy ever state "this person could be part of your life today" or something else of that nature. It's like he assumes you have a house to go into or a place where you worked or whatever...but if someone were to go back to an old ass caveman-type life of theirs this wouldn't help at all. And I especially don't like the whole part about your little cloud dude dragging you away from your past life's worst experience and the dude's all like "you are complacent, you do as your cloud commands" What the hell is that all about? If I want to face my fears, I can't cause this damn guy dictates I follow my cloud...it's like I don't even have the choice to sit around and check shit out on my own.

Now I'm not saying past lifes don't exist or that it's impossible to go back to them or what have you, but I certainly don't think this is the way. Sure the idea behind it might work, but I can't see how anyone would be able to experience anything other then what they're told to experience. It's sorta like a self-fullfiling prophecy or something.

Maybe I need to try it again without the audio clip...I might have better results.

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: Past Life Regression software [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #816684 - 08/14/02 05:59 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Allright, so I decided to try the whole check-out-my-past-life thing again (only with my own meditation music instead of that damn clip) and here are my results:

I hopped aboard my little kinto cloud dude and he took me up and away just like before. When I came back down again I found myself in a real old school rustic type village with hand built wooden houses, and horses, and all that other pioneer type stuff. And I'm just kind of wandering around trying to talk to people and what not, but I was like a ghost or something cause no one ever took notice. So I just did a bit of exploring and was basically just trying to figure out who my former self was, right. Well, I made my way to the local blacksmith and noticed something oddly familar about her. She was a beast of a woman (and by that I mean really tall and muscular, not chunky or anything like that) and had a lot of masculine qualities. But more importantly, she had a lot of my facial expressions and my attitude and what not. It was like looking at myself in a body that was completely the opposite of what I look like now. I couldn't help but feel some sort of strange connection to her, so I could only assume that this must be me. So I start thinking about what it would be like to be her - kinda put myself in her shoes if you will - and as I'm doing this she starts looking around as though she heard something and was trying to figure out where the noise was comming from...or more specifically, she felt my presence and was trying to put her finger on what exactly was going on. Anyways - I begin feeling her emotions, and thinking her thoughts, and remembering her life experiences....and I'm blown away by it. By now I was completely convinced that this was me. So I'm really getting into it now and I'm thinking about possibly exploring some more of my lifes, but I just couldn't shake the thought that something about this place wasn't quite right. So I decide to stick around a bit and investigate a little more, and that's about the time another person caught the corner of my eye. He was a large heman-type guy with a strangly familiar outfit and a huge double edged axe. He was putting something away in a small golden chest that was just kind of laying about in the middle of the town. And that's when it hit me - I had seen this place before. This was that starting town from Diablo 2. I wasn't in a past life, I was in a damn video game. Needless to say I bitched out my cloud and demanded he take me to a real past life. His only response was: "Impossible, you only have one" Stupid bastard cloud...like he knows everything.

Conclusion: (one of three possibilities)
1 - I'm doing something wrong
2 - The cloud was right and I really don't have any past lives
3 - I started out by doing it right but somehow got lost in it all and started dreaming instead

Hhmmm...I wonder

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Re: Past Life Regression software [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #816856 - 08/14/02 07:54 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I'm not really sure if I beleive in pst life regression or not,but it was real neat to hear about your experience M_C. I just thought it would be good karma to share the url and hacking tip.I'm glad the program was at least entertaining for you.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #816958 - 08/14/02 08:39 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Hacking tip. theft good Karma
Only joking but you know what I mean

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Re: Past Life Regression software [Re: EvilGir]
    #821739 - 08/16/02 07:10 PM (15 years, 9 days ago)

I gave you the choice! You could of purchased it..

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
    #822733 - 08/17/02 06:00 AM (15 years, 9 days ago)

That sound in the background cant help

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology