Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Hey Everyone, Click Here
    #3571674 - 01/02/05 03:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This started off as a reply in another thread, but it quickly became... something more. So, to break my absence (which will continue afterwards :frown:), here's my thread. :grin: (I love you guys!  :heart: :laugh: :mushroom2:)

Oh, and I haven't read through it at all, or checked any of it, this is all just streamlined thoughts, so if anyone notices any noticeable (:lol:) flaws that alter the meaning that appears to be meant, hinted by context, let me know so I can change it... one little word changes everything... :wink:

Now, first off, I don't have a lot of time (Ed Note: I certainly made time :laugh:), so I will not be able to express myself as intended, in as great of detail as I feel necessary to clarify my points in this... nevertheless, I feel compelled to post.

I find it amazing that the same people who will define for us who Swami is and what it is that he does, and that what he does is wrong and is harmful to this community, will themselves conduct themselves in a manner that actually serves as a fine example of the exact same behaviour they proclaim Swami demonstrates.

I find this ironic, because another aspect of this ongoing ordeal that has spanned weeks, forums, topics, and bannings is the discussion of the distintion between one's comments, and other's reactions to those comments. We wonder if, whether or not the poster who made the comment in question is responsible for the reaction of the next poster who reads their comments. Does their intention even matter? How easy is it to determine another's intentions behind posting? Once again, does their intention even matter, as long as the comment itself stands objectively, free of any hidden intention, and can be interpreted in any given way by the next poster who reads that comment?

The ability to determine someone else's intentions certainly is not an easy skill to be proficient at, and over a medium that severely limits one's capability to express subtle, nonspoken meanings, without the ability to observe another, it is next to impossible. One variable that is not taken into consideration will completely disable another's ability to really understand the intended message and meaning.

When someone proclaims that another poster has negative intentions for posting, when someone feels that they have a complete enough understanding to define another poster, down to the inner workings of their own mind, their motivations, etc. etc. etc., I cast an extreme shadow of doubt on their proclamation. I know that someone in one perspective is entirely limited by their perspective when taking in new information. If there aren't enough of the right variables that are understood and taken into consideration when trying to know an aspect of reality, reality as it naturally stands will not be reflected by that understanding, by that perspective.

In fact, a person can only know what they know, and more often than not, instead of a perspective reflecting reality as it stands, as it naturally is, they instead project onto reality. Instead of observing reality, in the eyes of a passive observer whose awareness exists previous to any sense of identity, thought, or preconceived notion of what is, their preconceived notion of what is is projected over reality.

Of course, this creates an insane seperation from that person's perceived reality, and true, naturally unfolding, purely observable reality. This is the supreme source of ignorance and misunderstanding, which almost inevitability results in intolerance, misapplied force, etc.

Thus, it is when I find a person making accusations regarding another, involving things that are near completely impossible to know, and not only that, but also that the same people making those accusations are themselves doing the exact same things they are accusing others of doing (and, of course, labeling those actions of the other as wrong), that I feel the need to disregard their perception of the actions and intentions of the original poster called into question, as their perspective is too clouded and obstructs reality too much. I do not stare at a wall that is painted black in order to see my face's reflection, I stare at a clean, smooth mirror that has proper lighting supporting it.

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Indeed. that statement you just made is BS.
You haven't been reading have you? What a lot of anger, all this whipped-up and emotion stoning people for your self-invented sense of Justice will make the Master of Intellectual Debate very proud.
Wipe the foam from your mouth and read.
This is not at all about one Mod who's beliefs were challenged, it was stated over and over again and again and again I repeat my words against the same BS.
Read.
You are, in your own words, an active participant in this community for a pretty short time. Argue about lurking till you are blue in the face: that is not participating. And not even 200 posts to your name.

And here I see a post full of aggression, foaming at the mouth with anger against the volunteers who run and OWN this place rambling about things that were done away with ten times over in this thread alone.
Is this the quality of your contribution to this site?
Where is the respect when you come barging in and while your coat's still cold accuse the Administry of BS?

When one assumes that another is acting out of negative intentions, as they do not have an understanding of deeper, more advanced, higher intentions that definitely could be at play, their understanding no longer reflects reality. An assumption that cannot be made, but is made anyways, is a supreme obstruction of that person's understanding. Their entire perspective on any matter related to their assumption is not based in reality. They already assume they know reality, and instead of passively observing reality through unclouded awareness and understanding, they project their definition of reality over reality itself. As their projection is not based in reality, and their projection Only exists in their own mind, they are, therefore, delusional.

Someone who is delusional is seperated from reality and the pure experience of reality. Their understanding and their insight in matters relevant to their delusion is poisoned and is unsupported illusion. Spirituality itself is a pathway away from this.

Someone who is delusional has to be shown that they are delusional. The problem has to be directly faced. As the person with the delusion is not reflecting reality, as they have a false sense of understanding, it is incredibly likely that they have no idea that they are delusional. The longer the faulty assumption, the delusion, is not faced and transcended, the longer that person does not reflect reality. As their mind does not exist in reality, they subsequently suffer. Spirituality itself is a pathway away from suffering.

The purpose of our minds and our ability to think, all stemming from a transcendant fact that we are all conscious and aware, is to know, understand and be aware of reality, as it is. Having a properly functioning, sound, reality-reflecting mind is of the upmost importance. The sooner glitches in our minds and our logic and thinking are resolved and healed, the sooner we can continue living in higher states of awareness (spirituality itself, as one might suspect, is a pathway to higher states of awareness, being, and existance).

Not only this, but, as I touched upon, delusion (seperation from reality as it exists) creates suffering, which, of course, relates to pain, harm, and cuts against the grain of life itself. Spirituality itself is a pathway to the proliferation of the quality of life, and suffering is something that spirituality moves away from. Facing the source of the delusion, assumptions not supported by reality and illusory projections onto reality is a very difficult, painful thing to do - sometimes, to even be made aware of the problem is incredibly hurtful for the individual experiencing it.

However, from the longview, to make someone aware of the delusion is the only viable option, as pillars of spirituality involve quality and the proliferation of the experience of life, and of life itself, and a movement away from suffering and into higher states of being and awareness. The sooner the problem is addressed, the sooner the oppurtunity for the healing of the problem arrives, which means the sooner the potential for living as a vibrantly cosmic, aware human being is there for everyone to utilize.

And, as we are all aware of, there is another variable in this equation: the other poster, the reader of the comments. It is only their own choice - to react out of emotion, out of the very delusion that is plauging them, to attack and confront the person making the comment..... or to humbly exist in a state of observation and understanding that radiates with reality, taking the blessed oppurtuntity to learn and to grow, to heal, and to become human.

You say that Swami is an egotistical, immature dickhead that loves to soak in attention, loves to push buttons for no other reason than to incite a response, that he is an intelligent loser with nothing better to do than to live to spite others and spread diseased cynicism.

I say that Swami is an Enlightened guru who has been on this Earth longer than a fair share of the rest of us, and that he has the intelligence and the perceptiveness, as well as the experience to not only learn valuable lessons relating to life and spirituality, but also to utilize those lessons by selflessly serving others, helping them grow, heal, and be human beings.

Now, I am not the only one who holds my contention, as you are not the only one who holds yours. Even if Swami is exactly the person that you say he is, there is a great handful of people that have gotten what I say Swami definitely could be, and they have truly grown as spiritual individuals because of that. It doesn't not matter what his intentions are - the only thing that matters is how we, ourselves, get from his being there. To deny others the oppurtunity for others to experience great spiritual and human growth because you personally get anything good from Swami is very hurtful to others.

From what I understand, Spirituality and Philosophy wants to be Spirituality and Philosophy, without obstruction, and we could certainly benefit from having our Buddha. :grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3571832 - 01/02/05 04:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When one assumes that another is acting out of negative intentions, as they do not have an understanding of deeper, more advanced, higher intentions that definitely could be at play, their understanding no longer reflects reality. An assumption that cannot be made, but is made anyways, is a supreme obstruction of that person's understanding. Their entire perspective on any matter related to their assumption is not based in reality. They already assume they know reality, and instead of passively observing reality through unclouded awareness and understanding, they project their definition of reality over reality itself. As their projection is not based in reality, and their projection Only exists in their own mind, they are, therefore, delusional.

Someone who is delusional is seperated from reality and the pure experience of reality. Their understanding and their insight in matters relevant to their delusion is poisoned and is unsupported illusion. Spirituality itself is a pathway away from this.

-clap clap clap-

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

User Gallery

#3572042 - 01/02/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

In fact, a person can only know what they know, and more often than not, instead of a perspective reflecting reality as it stands, as it naturally is, they instead project onto reality. Instead of observing reality, in the eyes of a passive observer whose awareness exists previous to any sense of identity, thought, or preconceived notion of what is, their preconceived notion of what is is projected over reality.

Precisely.

And I add: Reality which corresponds to such objective and logical spirituality is honest, above-board, plain, and open for all to see. But seeing requires a correction of mind, just as clear vision sometimes requires a correction of the eyes.
The discovery of this reality is hindered rather than helped by belief, whether one believes in God or believes in Athiesm. We must here make a clear distinction between belief and faith, because, in general practice, belief has come to mean a state of mind which is almost the opposite of faith. Belief, as I use the word here, is the insistence that the truth is what one would "lief" or wish it to be. The believer will open his mind to the truth on condition that it fits in with his preconcieved ideas and wishes. Faith, on the other hand, is an unreserved opening of the mind to the truth, whatever it may turn out to be. Faith has no preconceptions; it is a plunge into the unknown.
Belief clings, but faith lets go. In this sense of the word, faith is the essential virtue of science and objective, logical thus perennial spirituality.

Many who fear [fundamentally speaking] Swami, and become emotional when they discover that their beliefs are incongruent with what-is, the-actual, objective-reality as Swami shows..there seems to be a retort that Swami is only doing ?the same thing?; defending his 'beliefs'.
However, this is only an irrational and flawed projection, as facts are not beliefs. You don't need to believe that the sun sets and rises, that is a fact. If I say the sun rises and sets, as opposed to another saying that the sun never sets nor rises, that is not equivalent to clinging to what is imaginary; a belief.

Most of us believe in order to feel secure, in order to make our individual lives seem valuable and meaningful. Belief has thus become an attempt to hang on to life, to grasp and keep it for one?s own. But you cannot understand life and its mysteries as long as you try to grasp it. Indeed, you cannot grasp it, just as you cannot walk off with a river in a bucket. If you try to capture running water in a bucket, it is clear that you do not understand it and that you will always be disappointed, for in the bucket the water does not run. To ?have? running water you must let go of it and let it run. The same is true of life and of spirituality.

Those who have had their ?beliefs? exposed to objectivity, logic and facts by Swami and others, are especially ripe for this ?letting go.? Their minds have been prepared for it by this very collapse of the beliefs in which we have sought security. From a point of view strictly, if strangely, in accord with certain religious traditions, this disappearance of the old rocks and absolutes is no calamity, but rather a blessing. It almost compels us to face reality with open minds, and you can only know reality through an open mind just as you can only see the sky through a clear window. You will not see the sky if you have covered the glass with blue paint.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3573221 - 01/02/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thank god! i knew you werent really gonna leave.

honestly though swami talk just makes me want to puke with boredom now. every new post on the subject is like watching a rerun of some shitty reality tv show. for the 6th time.

im sure yours is really insightfull (you always are) but as soon as i read the word swami....

*yawn*

lets please please move on now?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (01/02/05 09:34 PM)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #3573255 - 01/02/05 09:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well put and a direct hit.Excellent summation of Spirituality IMHO.As well as an excellently worded post :wink:
WR :wexican:

--------------------
To old for this place

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3573306 - 01/02/05 09:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well Moonshoe... you're doing alot to change things... what with the 3 whole threads you've started in S&P in the last month...

It's becoming clearer and clearer as to who pitched a fit.
Just sayin'

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: Sclorch]
    #3573563 - 01/02/05 11:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

so im not doing alot to change things cuz im not posting enough?

im not pitching a fit, i just try to only talk when i have something meaningfull to say, rather than just posting for the sake of posting. when i have something i feel like sharing here, ill do so.

All im saying is that im really really tired of threads about swami. The drama is killing me.

What im not saying is that this thread here isnt brilliant and great. But, im too afraid to even read it. one more swami post could kill me.

I dont feel guilty for not posting here much. im not obligated to do so. and my choice not to has nothing to do with swami or board drama. Been doing other things.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3573609 - 01/02/05 11:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I stand with you. I have found Wiccan_Seeker's comments to be just as arrogant and cynical as anything swami ever posted, but much LESS informed and even more judgemental and angry.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3573631 - 01/02/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Many people have noticed that countless people much more rude, judgemental, arrogant, etc., than Swami post here and the authority of the Shroomery really doesn't care. Many of these posters, I've noticed, are mods. Which really tips most people off that Swami's banning didn't have much to do with his posting style.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: Ravus]
    #3574015 - 01/03/05 01:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Fabulous thread! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Let's not repeat history yet again and persecute the very ones who are our saviors, and who are painfully misunderstood (or rather, painlessly and rigidly understood :P).

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3574523 - 01/03/05 08:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

who wants to count how many times "swami" has been written in s&p ever since he got banned? not me

seriously people, move on, he'll be back, and i'm sure mods realize how much of a negative effect banning someone causes unto this board, and hopefully they learned something from all this unstability. we can all discuss things without swami being here right? sure he brings good stuff into discussions, but he isn't essential here.

and just a quick thought, don't you think that when swami reads all of the talk concerning him, it causes some kind of ego inflation?

--------------------

User Gallery

Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3574535 - 01/03/05 09:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Indeed. that statement you just made is BS.
You haven't been reading have you? What a lot of anger, all this whipped-up and emotion stoning people for your self-invented sense of Justice will make the Master of Intellectual Debate very proud.
Wipe the foam from your mouth and read.
This is not at all about one Mod who's beliefs were challenged, it was stated over and over again and again and again I repeat my words against the same BS.
Read.
You are, in your own words, an active participant in this community for a pretty short time. Argue about lurking till you are blue in the face: that is not participating. And not even 200 posts to your name.

And here I see a post full of aggression, foaming at the mouth with anger against the volunteers who run and OWN this place rambling about things that were done away with ten times over in this thread alone.
Is this the quality of your contribution to this site?
Where is the respect when you come barging in and while your coat's still cold accuse the Administry of BS?

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I stand with you. I have found Wiccan_Seeker's comments to be just as arrogant and cynical as anything swami ever posted, but much LESS informed and even more judgemental and angry.

I hear you, Hue...
But may I say, I for one, have never seen Swami act in such a manner as WiccanSeeker has done so, as shown above.
Just dripping with irony, isn't it? And WS is supposed to be a moderator.

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3574541 - 01/03/05 09:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Try posting feedback in the feedback forum. Feedback is definatly something they can not seem to take right now. I would bet on some serious pow wow in the Mod forum on how to handle so many P/Oed S&P regulars.Ain't doin' too good are they?
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3574565 - 01/03/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
thank god! i knew you werent really gonna leave.

Believe what you want to believe, but my participation here has signfigantly been reduced, to the point where I am not really active at all... I only read posts of particular interest that are suggested and provided links for by others, and the occasional post when I have something specific to address. I wouldn't prefer it to be this way, but necessity necessitates. :grin: Considering the pure inspiration that allowed for me to express this first post without prior thought or any review or revision afterward, I must have had something that I needed to say. :lol:

Quote:

honestly though swami talk just makes me want to puke with boredom now. every new post on the subject is like watching a rerun of some shitty reality tv show. for the 6th time.

If you feel boredom over discussion here, boredom to a signfigant extreme, to the point where one is physically sick (or not, either way), then you have some flawed mental programming, and you are delusional as a result of that. This can be evidenced by the fact that your mind is defining for itself a dissatisfaction with reality, a feeling that reality is not meeting your demands and your standards, and that the experienced reality is negative. Your mind is therefore imprinting your own definitions over the impartial observation and experience of reality, which therefore signifies a distinct seperation from reality. As you are projecting onto reality feelings that proclaim what reality is and isn't, you are delusional. Your logic is skewed. :smirk: :wink:

How one reacts to what I have just said is their own decision. One reader certainly could decide that I had negative intentions behind my statement, and could choose to allow their emotions to be brandished about, as they would, of course, have programmed, emotion-backed demands (meaning that the release of the feeling of emotions is used in an effort to manipulate and force - this can be seen on the level of one's own mind, as it can be seen in interactions between individuals - negative emotions as punishment and positive emotions as bribes). On a side note, I use the term "emotions" in this respect very loosely, as they are merely illusory, constructed feelings defined and assembled by the mind, not true, pure, real emotions that occur naturally from a center in being. 

Anyways, a poster could also use my statement to their own advantage. They could analyze it and consider its worth and its value from a perspective completely open, objective, and unassuming, and then perhaps use a gain in insight to incite (;) :lol: :stoned:)personal, spiritual growth. Even if I certainly did have negative, self-serving intentions behind my statement, these readers would not assume that I had negative intentions, although they certainly should be aware of the possibillity that I had negative intentions, and also then investigate further to discover how likely I actually do have negative intentions. No matter what, they should always be able to observe from a neutral, objective perspective of reality as it is experienced and known.

There are always going to be different people reading other's comments in all of the different ways... to deny one the ability to speak here because one person cannot think objectively tramples the rights of others who can think properly and will read other's comments in a more positive, unassuming perspective. This is Spirituality and Philosophy, after all, centers in positivity are what is important. If your mind is not capable of reflecting reality as it occurs, then it is necessary for a healer to directly confront that and initate steps to heal that. :wink:

Quote:

im sure yours is really insightfull (you always are) but as soon as i read the word swami....

*yawn*

My original post is not so much centered in the Swami ordeal itself, but the spiritual and philosophical aspects of the ordeal. It involved taking a perspective beyond the actual ordeal itself in an effort to bring about a higher understanding. Your mind, apparently, has judged and defined the content of a post that seems to not have even been read. You categorize my post due because of one word, seemingly reading the other 1,743 from a delusional perspective, if at all.

Quote:

lets please please move on now?

You declare that discussion of the Swami ordeal is repetitive drama, but yet it is only drama when one defines and declares it drama. I personally have found the original and subsequent posts to be informative, stimulating, and I have learned and grown more as an intellectual. I never perceived any uncontrollable emotionalism repetively drawn out in this thread...... Perhaps you are projecting onto reality unnecessary, seperating delusion? The majority of the people that I have seen on here declaring discussions involving the ban as drama act apparently out of a malfunctioning ego, spewing dramatic emotional residue most unconsciously.... it is they who are creating drama.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: exclusive58]
    #3574582 - 01/03/05 09:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
who wants to count how many times "swami" has been written in s&p ever since he got banned? not me

Me either. :grin:

Quote:

and just a quick thought, don't you think that when swami reads all of the talk concerning him, it causes some kind of ego inflation?

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, and to those who read from their own perspective that can find meaning, truth, understanding in another's words, regardless of their intent, it doesn't matter anyways. It is just as likely that Swami uses comments about him as a lesson and an oppurtunity to be entirely selfless, not letting his mind use the experience of reading those comments in order to maintain and contribute to an illusory, ill-programmed identity of self that does not really exist and only seperates one from their true identity and reality as it occurs.

Some people exist in different states of mind and being than others, aspects of which might not be a part of another's state of mind and being. The more limited state of mind and being, the one that doesn't reflect reality as much as the more complete one, will not be able to understand the first, higher state of mind and being from that limited perspective - that person must spirituality advance to that higher state before they will even be aware of experience within it. People who heard Jesus' words (as the myth goes) and did not understand the intended meanings crucified him. It was a clash of paradigms. :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3574708 - 01/03/05 10:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Many who fear [fundamentally speaking] Swami, and become emotional when they discover that their beliefs are incongruent with what-is, the-actual, objective-reality as Swami shows..

I agree that the Swami situation is unfortunate and I wish he was back around the place but lets not get carried away. More often than not Swami was merely parading his own subjective beliefs around as objective reality. Countless occasions I have remarked to Swami that he is just as dogmatic and just as much as a believer as those he was always so quick to criticise.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: exclusive58]
    #3575232 - 01/03/05 02:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I dunno but if it was be I'd be kinda embarrassed. ;\

I've been making an effort not to point out individual comments and posters who violate the rules Swami was banned for.. even if their transgressions are more severe. As I've said, this stuff doesn't bother me in the least, first of all.. and secondly and more importantly, if I were to do that I'd feel as if I was taking part in some kind of crazy Hearing on AntiShroomery Sentiment or some BS.

There have been a good number of incidences.. I'd rather sweep them under the rug, and with them sweep Swami's bannings, start everything out as if nothing changed.

It's not like anyone's been spamming the forums, or posting scat, or making fun of vienna sausages.. banning's a major bummer, and I'd rather there be 100 posts by people I disagree with filled with venom and hate than they all be silenced.. because everyone does have something to say.
'while i may not agree with what you say, sir, i will fight to the death for your right to say it.'

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

User Gallery

Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: GazzBut]
    #3576066 - 01/03/05 06:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Swami was merely parading his own subjective beliefs around as objective reality.

Is this an observation based on objective criteria, or is this a subjective projection/observation?

You do not know such a thing as you claimed, you only surmise, think and assume such. That, is a fact, not an opinion.

:smile:

--------------------

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: whiterasta]
    #3576101 - 01/03/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

whiterasta said:
Try posting feedback in the feedback forum. Feedback is definatly something they can not seem to take right now. I would bet on some serious pow wow in the Mod forum on how to handle so many P/Oed S&P regulars.Ain't doin' too good are they?
WR

Looks the same to me. There's always been a bit of a negative element on this forum, keeps the intelligent posts evened out.
Maybe a little more silliness in some of the older members' posts than usual but we can always blame that on senility.
:grin:

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Hey Everyone, Click Here [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #3577496 - 01/03/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

all i have to say about all of this is that it bleeds me to believe that we have deteriorated to the likes of which i usually see in car forums, i know for a fact that everyone here has the ability to see this all in a positive light, let us all remember that one thing we have, our minds, and use them as any responsible human being would and
SHUT THE FUCK UP
allready for christs sake people, i mean, how much can you complain about one thing, love each other people, loveeach other, there is plenty enough hate to go around this world allready, so les all cut the shit
goddamn hippies
love and light

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag