Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
NYE Koh Samui SS trip report
    #3574503 - 01/03/05 10:30 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wanted to be social on NYE so I only took 1.75g dried thinking that I would just get a little tilted. Two of my friends each took 2.5g. It was all the same stuff: Koh Samui Super Strain.

Let me just say this. I was previously upset with this strain because I felt that it hadn't lived up to it's hype while I was growing it. It's yield was kinda low, and it aborted a lot. NYE was the first time I had actually tried it. OH MY GOD. It is quite potent for me, I don't know how it is for other folks. The halluci-slime was all over everything. Sound was visual. Odors were super intense for me. Everything was breathing heavily. I felt like I was floating when I walked. I was really introverted the whole time, rarely spoke, but I couldn't sit still. I've never clenched my teeth that much. Couldn't stop grinning and laughing. Very amazing, very profound. It felt like I ate twice as much as i had.

My g/f was one of the people who took 2.5g. Normally that's a relatively good dose for her. That's about the max she can handle on a good day with something like mexi-cub or eq. She's not much of a heavy tripper. This was too much for her and it started to turn bad when she peaked. It was one of those "I don't want to leave the bathroom" bad trips. I finally convinced her to go lie down with me in a comfy bed and that helped a lot. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I decided to lie down with her just to babysit and that's when the trip went all deep on me.

At this point I was having multiple trains of thought going at once. Like I would hear very clear and distinct music in my head while I was thinking about something. Not only that, but I noticed I could completely control the music. The room was dark too, which might have been what provoked the trip to go internal on me. I love tripping in bed in the dark. I was getting some serious aztec-like visuals on the ceiling. I was having epiphany after epiphany too... can't remember most of them but shit, I haven't tripped that hard in years. I've really been taking it easy lately, so needless to say the strength of this stuff caught me off guard. It seriously felt like if I had meditated I could've easily lost ego...

anybody else caught off guard by the koh samui ss? This shit is nuts.

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports