Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Trip Report: one experience too intense for me. [Re: sBUD]
    #26741571 -

I am super raw right now. I used mushrooms for the first time 3 days ago and I am 51. I just needed to say that because right now it seems important for everyone that I am a babe in the woods and have no clue. What I really want to say is THANKS for your report. It was a little rough to read because I get it now. I am sorry you had to go through it. I have no advice because I am a psychedelic novice 100%...but I now know it is there. TIME! Time is crazy now. Take care! ✌

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Report: one experience too intense for me. [Re: Trailermonkey]
    #26747735 -

Wow, that's some experience in the first post. I have had desires to go outside many times but the doses I do are high enough there's no possible way I can pass off as doing normal stuff if anyone were to see me so I have always stayed inside. Food is one major element in my trips, I always stock up on many tasty things prior to a trip and enjoy them when the time comes. Something like ice cream can be so very insanely tasty ~


--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My very first time---trip report beautiful_loser 3,930 9 10/12/02 02:08 AM
by djamor
* Trip Report: Forgetting Reality mikey_ 4,578 16 11/02/07 04:14 PM
by igwna
* A Really Good Trip Report..... Mighty Bop 2,326 8 11/12/02 05:44 AM
by Shadler77
* Trip report : Alone on 7g dry
( 1 2 3 all )
pulserate 14,658 48 07/23/02 04:45 PM
by geokills
* Mulon Rouge BLEW MY MIND!!! Trip Report maxdman1178 2,832 7 12/12/02 06:55 PM
by pattern
* Trip Report: 4 Grams at the Tropicana Anonymous 2,922 4 11/03/02 10:16 AM
by T0aD
* Trip Report: downed 2.5 g's of KST3's & 2 g's PR's TeKn0 2,060 18 12/01/02 04:37 AM
by TeKn0
* shroom chocolate trip report aguynameddan 1,801 1 02/01/03 05:55 AM
by forevadazin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
7,904 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.