Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice
    #3529334 -

I mean who doesnt have a mental problem? everyone has some issues or habits in their heads...
Well, i dont think its a really serious mental problem compared to other but i sometimes get frustrated and get headaches with this... anyways...
i think MJ and my longest lasting relationship with a girl made me get thought disorder or whatever, but not psychosis. i used to try to figure her out, always asked her everythign of everything, we used to argue, cry, have sex, it fucked with my head. we broke up in januarary 2004 and til now i still get some repeated thoughts in my head over and over that i cannot get rid of sometimes. any ideas?

Edited by hpnotiq (12/21/04 09:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3529356 -

What's the repeated thought?

Stop thinking about this.

You're fixed.

:sun: :heart: :sun:

Edited by Enter (12/21/04 09:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: World Spirit]
    #3529374 -

It's normal to think about someone you truly cared about for extended periods of time. I had issues with my ex for a LONG time after we broke up. Things just weren't settled between us. And one day I sent her an e-mail, because I had chosen to break off all communication with her for various reasons. And I told her to be as happy as she possibly can, because she's not a happy gal. And she got back to me a few days later on aim. And she told me she was very happy, and all that, and she said "I love you, have a nice life." And then blocked me, it was wonderful. I felt all my stress relieved and I don't have anymore issues with her.

Maybe I'm a megalomaniac and I can't stand when people dislike me, but whatever, it worked out my problems. Maybe you have some unresolved issues with her. I'd have to know more about the relationship before I could say that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: Ephemerides_Dragon]
    #3530259 -

it's not surprising that thoughts about her may be on your mind from time to time.  you've been conditioned to pay extra attention to matters involving her.  over time, your attention will become less sensitive to those types of matters.

hang in there!  :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3530489 -

If thats your only problem you're better than 99% of the people around
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: goobler]
    #3531634 -

Become spiritually minded, meditate, cultivate your understanding. Then you'll be able to stop thinking about it by...stopping thinking about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a minor mental problem. Need advice [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3532657 -

The funny thing is, it started with thought of her, and now its not even of her. At the moment theres this super ugly chick in class thats super unattractive but some how its like my mind is torturing me and making me think of her over and over.
Here are some things that happend to me when i went away from my girlfriend for like a month:
At work i would frustrate myself thinking she might be cheating, at times i would stay in one spot trying to tell myself "no its not true blah blah" and until i convinced my self it wasnt i wouldnt move unless i would feel someone was around.. I know it sounds "different" , i know it is, thats why i want all the advice and help i can get! maybe i just dont have a strong mind? i dont know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The third largest psychological problem in the world
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungi_x 11,673 44 06/01/04 10:32 AM
by MOTH
* I could use some advice as to how I can guide myself to get over an ex. andie 407 5 03/09/18 06:10 PM
by Deadfrancis
* High school problems 4 years after graduation.... *DELETED* FlusH 1,591 8 10/23/03 03:17 PM
by Strumpling
* Shrooms and Mental health (anxiety problems in particular) Dave21 4,022 3 05/30/04 08:10 PM
by TinTree
* Minor venting neutralizer 942 2 07/25/03 08:29 AM
by Quadrant6
* Uhh, I have really bad ADD and I'd like some advice. RedNucleus 3,105 19 11/11/03 11:44 PM
by Kremlin
* problems with my ex fung_us_among_us 1,404 13 08/01/04 04:35 PM
by browndustin
* Ahh...I'm frustrated! CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,376 13 08/17/04 10:02 PM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
961 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.