Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
High school problems 4 years after graduation.... *DELETED*
    #2036189 - 10/23/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by FlusH

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: High school problems 4 years after graduation.... [Re: FlusH]
    #2036251 - 10/23/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Change number. ,Make sure phone company doesn't list it. ,Block harassing numbers. Get caller ID. Record conversations you have with them.

Haha, you shouldn't have housed that kid. Or shown your parents the green book. Should have blackmailed the school. Anyway, you need to get some revenge.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2036335 - 10/23/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would speak to a lawyer.. these people are harrassing you

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineFlusH

Re: High school problems 4 years after graduation.... [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2036337 - 10/23/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I agree, but they can afford higher priced lawyers than I can. I could show my case to a judge and see what he thinks, but you are right. I should not have housed that kid, and shown my parents the green book. I was 18 and thought I was helping the kid out, and I thought my parents would understand my frusteration when I showed them the green book. Live and learn.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2036423 - 10/23/03 01:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Christ, that's pretty messed up. I'm suprised a school would actually do that. I'm not really sure what to do. Perhaps make an appointment with a lawyer, it will probably cost you something, but you'll at least be able to get some advice.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous #1

#2036436 - 10/23/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yeah man that is harrassment. the best thing is to get a lawyer.. that shows you are serious... if you plead your case you should be in good standing.

I would still sue for the kid thing... they didn't have any right coming over to your place and giving you the kid.
they are breaking some laws I bet. I would try to get a lawyer to figure that out. I don't believe they can kick a kid out of school and then not have any responsible for him.

now for you, get pissed, get mad and take action. get the news involved. make a big deal over this. this is a BIG deal. I am shocked and applauded over this. I know more people will be shocked over this too.

peace

zerohero

OfflineFlusH

Re: High school problems 4 years after graduation.... [Re: ]
    #2036461 - 10/23/03 01:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the support. I am too passive sometimes and with the people close to me telling me not to worry about it does not help. I am calling up my friends dad who is a defence lawyer, mabey he can point me in the right direction as far as the law goes, and I am going to check on the peace bond ( restraining order) and if I can get one filed, I will be calling all 4 of the major new's brances out here and I will tell you guy's what channel to watch. Once I get this going in full swing, mabey some other student's who are being harassed will step out.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#2036586 - 10/23/03 02:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hey that is great to hear!! I hope the lawyer helps you out.

"mabey some other student's who are being harassed will step out."

thats the whole point, see how many people they have been bullying. man I really hope it works for you. do it for all the other people who have to go to that school. they will all thanks you whether they know it was you or not.

take care and God speed... :smirk:

zerohero

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2036701 - 10/23/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yeah dude Fox news actually helps people out a lot in situations exactly like this - they BUST fuckers all the time.. While I'm not a big fan of Fox in general, this aspect of their news shows always impresses me.

Hey good luck man definitely attempt to shut these fuckers down man because other people will most-likely have to go through what you went through (and other people probably HAVE, but weren't cool enough to do anything about it, which is why YOU'RE in this position right now..) if you don't. These types of operations will only last until a strong person comes by and says "HEY WAIT A MINUTE FUCK YOU! I'm putting a stop to this!"

Of course, they COULD possibly have some lame-ass legal loopholes they're exploiting to do this to people, but even if that's the case, hell you could write your legislators too :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order