Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineazrael
Stranger
Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens
    #3431815 - 12/01/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My mushroom hunting friends (now getting me into the hobby) have tons of dried cyanescens and gave me a little over six grams. First of all, how do these compare to fresh azurescens picked recently near the beach? And in the spring or whenever I eat the cyanescens how much should I eat for a high dose / strong experience?

My first experience on mushrooms (summer of 03) was an extremely intense / enlightening / bonding experience, and though what I ate looked like really big cubes when dried, I'm starting to think they were dried azurescens since we all tripped SO hard off of 3 grams a piece. I've never even come to close to my first experience with the same amount of cubensis. From what I can remember they were fairly big for dried mushrooms and looked like cubes but had small blue veins on the side. we got them two summers ago west of portland from some one. But my memory is foggy about the details exactly. I mostly remember dipping them in peanut butter and putthing them on sugar cookies. Which mushrooms around here make you fry mega-hard off of 3 dried grams? I'd think they were cyanescens but they didn't look ANYTHING like dried cyas.

thanks,

-Azrael

P.S. shroomers should check out and listen to Coil and Boards of Canada two of my favorite groups right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Trusted Identifier
Re: Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens [Re: azrael]
    #3431993 - 12/01/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

P cyanescens are comparable in potency with P. azurescens, some even say they are stronger.

In my personal in vivo tests they were roughly the same potency.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens [Re: Anno]
    #3433389 - 12/01/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

IME: cyans are usualy about comparable in potency with azurescens; however, the assays show that azurescens has an occasional habbit of being much more potent than usual. theese assays as i believe are all preformed on dried specimens.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens [Re: canid]
    #3437651 - 12/02/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive also heard that azures have been recorded with super high potency. But, I'll agree that, for all it's worth, they have the same potency.

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens [Re: psiclops]
    #3438203 - 12/02/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

on friday night, i ate one large capped cyan that i picked in sf . it was nomore than aquarter to a half gram dried. i tripped just as hard asd if i ate a half eith of potent cubes, in fact that little bastard boosted my hppd. real bad visual noise/snow and weird pressure in my head...i think its going away. Strong shit, careful w/ those. i also have a feeling these ones vary ALOT in potency from one mushroom to the other. more so than other psilocybes, imho!

Offlinestinkfish
Lignin Lover
Loc: Californ-I-A
Re: Pacific Northwest Azurescens and Cyanescens [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #3438670 - 12/02/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think concrete feet has it right...As for 3 g's of cubensis getting you super high, I don't doubt it as I have seen friends completely lose their shit on an eighth of cubes. It would be hard to find azures that dried to the size of "really big" cubes I think. They probablt were just fat cubies. If you are waiting until spring to ingest I would say eat around 3-4 grams dry cyans. This is from my own experience, but I haven't been able to let the things sit around for more than a week really before the urge to scarf em overtook me. hope this helps peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies