Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats
    #1921025 -

We are getting the early fall rain we lacked last year! Patches are looking really good, mycelium dancing on the surface. I say in another 2 weeks they will be up and matured in a few places. Ps. semilanceata have already begun to fruit in small numbers in the deep grass. So bearin this in mind yalls should start getting out and hunting for the majestic fruits of our fall season.


--------------------
stay off my land

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: cardboard]
    #1921098 -

I just checked my patches, and the mycelium growth is very strong this year!! hope to find some early cyans!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: cardboard]
    #1921517 -

Yet again cardboard has stunned me with his outstanding finds this early in the year

I have been commercial fishing the past 2 months so have not had a chance to check my patches. I am sure this rain is doing wonders on the mushrooms around, but I predict a fruitful season, I get a month off before I go fishing for chum salmon so I am gonna be huntin like a mad man!

New patches rule -- in about a week similanceata should be near its peak

-- OJAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: cardboard]
    #1921706 -

Hell yes CB!!  That's what I like to hear, thanks for the field report :cool:

I'm counting the days till I get back to seattle now... heeeheee

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: spores]
    #1922015 -

Send some rain up here to Alaska! Nothing but sun here and it's getting upsetting. Winter is coming on fast up here pretty soon it will fall as snow. Good hunting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: newAK]
    #1922046 -

It's been raining so much here in Tillamook, it's looking out to be a really good season, very humid too. I'm excited after last year's disappointing season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Ramsus]
    #1923506 -

yes i love the rains but hate the fact that my window doesnt roll up :frown: all this rain has been really nice starting to feel like the pnw actully now i predict a very good season


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Dobie]
    #1924457 -

forget the hats, put your money into hipwaiders or at least really dry boots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1936354 -

heh.


--------------------



Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: canid]
    #1936372 -

we all need to meet up and set up a gathering that would be awesome


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Dobie]
    #1939541 -

The only grow sites I know around my area are aminitas, three years ago there were over 40 full aminitas that were beautiful, but I have no use for these, so if anyone wants to trade grow sites or just help a fellow hunter out, I'm on the eastside :smile:


--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: NWuser]
    #1940031 -

One or two days of rain down here in Douglas County, I-5 corridor and now it's been mid eighties nearly everyday since. The only saving grace is that we've been getting the morning dew making everything moist at night. May have to go hiking next weekend..........


--------------------
"Do not meddle,
In the affairs of Dragons.
For thou art crunchy,
and tasty with catsup."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Kttail]
    #1941123 -

in the mornings when i get off work its been very cold outside which is a good thing for the woodlovers :laugh:


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Dobie]
    #1951502 -

Nice rain but it's back to being summer again 'cept for cool evenings. Found some agericus Augustus, but no chantrelles, B.Edulus or "other" types growing yet in their usual haunts. Bark dust is dry.
Glad I found this forum! Nice to see so many shroomophiles in the NW!

I will gladly trade a great amanita Muscaria patch for info on how to find Azeurensis. Heck I'll throw in a King Bolete spot! Heading to Astoria this weekend...will be looking...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: cardboard]
    #1953440 -

My cubes are still fruiting outdoors. It must be a lot more moist up in your area. It was 85 F here today.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Joshua]
    #1953831 -

we are getting fucked by this hot spell as well actually...bout 75 yesterday and a little hotter supposidly this weekend. Thats september for ya tho.


--------------------
stay off my land

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: cardboard]
    #1954537 -

Well I accidently left the water on all day and got LOTS of CYAN pins. Now I'm gonna have to manually water them. Otherwise it's a waste of pins right? Fuck it I'ma water 'em. I've hardly seen 'em pop b-4 2nd week nov. here, ever. So Maybe I can pull off three flushes in this poker game?????????????????????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Datrutankdogg69]
    #1954570 -

Oh yea, Got some full grown ones two...
Awesome.

Fuck tha Haters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: Datrutankdogg69]
    #1954594 -

i doubt you have to water them, are you talking about cultivated or do you have a patch outdoors?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pac northwesters its time to put on your hunting hats [Re: MagmaManiac]
    #1954608 -

Given how dry it's gotten I'd wather them at leat a bit!  Some time ago living out of Tillamook I had a nice bed of cyans that started popping early then a dry spell hit and they all aborted until Novermber. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best field guide for noob in the Pac. Northwest? indigo758 1,355 5 11/08/04 05:29 PM
by sui
* good shroom hunting places in Washington State Eyeball_Kid3 32,632 5 05/03/02 05:12 PM
by NewHunter
* Northwest vs. Southeast for mushrooms ?
( 1 2 all )
SurwinMaxawow 6,160 28 08/20/04 11:52 PM
by HoodedForestDwellr
* Re: NORTHWEST HUNTING Anonymous 1,249 1 01/19/00 10:54 PM
by mjshroomer
* Give up your day job to hunt mushrooms? baycafe 4,314 0 05/12/06 06:02 PM
by baycafe
* Northwest Ohio Gems - Please Help Identify GoldenVoice 303 1 05/05/21 12:14 PM
by RenegadeMycologist
* Mushroom hunting related books blind_guardian 2,878 9 10/13/03 10:05 AM
by mjshroomer
* Some early Shroom hunting Guides for magic Shrooms mjshroomer 7,616 0 03/05/05 01:04 PM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
8,060 topic views. 1 members, 32 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.