Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something
    #3379417 -

The name says it all. I do not feel as though I am a part of anything. I feel soooooo ... Empty. Just like I'm stuck in the mud and am spinnin my wheels. It really sucks. :crying:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3379461 -

I feel the same. Life sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: thelion]
    #3379477 -

Its not just that simple. I feel like everything I try to do ends up being fruitless because I am horrible at everything.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3379610 -

I get that feeling too. It seems like everything I do or show interest in, theres about a million people who are better at it than me. Most of my accomplishments require effort, but no real talent. The only feasable solution I can see (applying to myself as well) is to devote yourself to something and work at it until you are among the best. You'll feel more like youre a part of something when you master a skill or field.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: Pathos]
    #3379635 -

Quote:
Pathos said:
I get that feeling too. It seems like everything I do or show interest in, theres about a million people who are better at it than me. Most of my accomplishments require effort, but no real talent. The only feasable solution I can see (applying to myself as well) is to devote yourself to something and work at it until you are among the best. You'll feel more like youre a part of something when you master a skill or field.




Exactly Why I'm Eventually Going To Med School. Until then I would like to do someting for once in my life that has a good ending


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Edited by JettaJay (11/18/04 01:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3380992 -

You're a part of the Shroomery.  :smile: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: MOTH]
    #3382210 -

Learn to play an instrument :jamming: :crymeariver: :bananamusic: :drumming: and start a band


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3382303 -

JettaJay said:
The name says it all. I do not feel as though I am a part of anything. I feel soooooo ... Empty. Just like I'm stuck in the mud and am spinnin my wheels. It really sucks. :crying:



I'm sorry you feel this way. I know sometimes I feel like I don't really have a place in this world. Just remember, if nothing else at least you are part of everything, and that's the biggest thing there is! :smile:


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: Pathos]
    #3383143 -

You'll have to start some where, nothing is a waste of time, they all add up to the bigger part of the picture. You'll have to cultivate it, having a talent doesn't take over night to happen. If you're persistent and don't give up, the hard work will pay off in the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3383555 -

Quote:
JettaJay said:
The name says it all. I do not feel as though I am a part of anything. I feel soooooo ... Empty. Just like I'm stuck in the mud and am spinnin my wheels. It really sucks. :crying:




maybe you stand to far away from the picture to see the details?
and to close, to see nothing but one color? :P

"A part of nothing, is a part of something"
-unknown:P


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/19/04 10:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: Gomp]
    #3383626 -

Hay, I know what your saying, but perhaps you should pay a bit more attention to what you are good at. Its no good making lists of reasons why your not happy, all that does is affirm the bad things.

Just spend a few minutes thinking of the good things...
Try to think of why your friends stay close to you, think of how your parents must love you (even if many show it in a questionable way). Your clearly an inteligent person, and probably very caring and supportive to other people.


--------------------
---------------------------------

If humanity and our world had a market value, or share price... Would it be going up, or down?

Edited by realitydown (11/19/04 10:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: MOTH]
    #3386485 -

EllemyshShade said:
You're a part of the Shroomery.  :smile: :heart:



Ellemy your the greatest !! If I hadn't already rated you I'd give you 5 shrooms !!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3395399 -

Have you ever tried martial arts?  I'd recommend it. For me, as well as making me feel part of something, it has brought confidence, fitness and a general sense of well-being!

I had a harsh break-up from a 2 year relationship about a year ago and my confidence was completely shattered, I felt the lowest I've ever felt.  I felt like nothing was worth bothering with but I started Jeet Kune Do in June this year and it is wicked! :smile:


--------------------
You are born alone, you die alone, and you trip alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: jsmoker]
    #3396183 -

I'd say take up a sport, and see if any of ur friends wanna come along to play it with u on the weekends.


--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JROS14]
    #3401528 -

I've had alot of trouble with what sounds like the same problem your having, I used to skateboard and such with friends everyday almost 24/7, I've been in bands, clubs, and now I take boxing classes and such but everything I do seems like it's different from the other people that I interact with and it felt like I wasn't really a member of it all. Most of my ease toward life and nirvana comes out of myself though and not from how I see everyone else and how I fit into that picture, it actually came from me realising that it's okay that I don't exactly have to be like them and be accepted by them as long as I'm standing up for myself and my beliefs, and it seems to me like I've began to be accepted as more of a social aspect since I've moved away from being a part of something and became my own something.


--------------------
"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over. This is wrong. It arouses contept in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow" --Raoul Duke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: JettaJay]
    #3401690 -

JettaJay said:
EllemyshShade said:
You're a part of the Shroomery.  :smile: :heart:



Ellemy your the greatest !! If I hadn't already rated you I'd give you 5 shrooms !!



Much love JettaJay.  :heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: MOTH]
    #3406160 -

WHATEVER YOU MAY DO...DONT RELY ON ALCOHOL OR OTHER SUBSTANCES FOR A CRUTCH!

Please J.


--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: Penguin]
    #3410370 -

once you awaken to the realization that you are a part of god for eternity, i dont think you will ever feel that way again.

maybe u could try reading some of these souls experiences, and have some realizations that they aint fucking around.  www.near-death.com

no i aint spamming either, this is to help you realize you are loved by a love so great it would forgive you for anything you've ever done, so if your guilty cuz you did something bad...your already forgiven, not even a need to ask it is so great. :heart:

dont be afraid..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: ]
    #3414466 -

Just by posting you are a part of something.You are a part of all of your friends and family.Don't be so down on yourself,I know it is easier said then done.I'm not a Dr. or anything,but just keep your chin up and try to get though this.
If you want to talk to someone I'll listen.I don't know you and you don't know me.
I've felt the same way you do and I got through it.It helps to let it out and talk about it.
Good luck man and if you need to vent I'll listen


--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need ot feel Like I'm a Part of Something [Re: swm]
    #3415151 -

And skip the med-school.


--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hard to admit being a virgin
( 1 2 3 all )
PuZuZu 6,719 42 03/28/06 02:36 PM
by Jackattack
* Love makes me feel pathetic.
( 1 2 all )
Viaggio 5,825 35 05/08/04 07:08 PM
by Viaggio
* sometimes i feel alone... ichbinkiffer 849 3 09/03/04 12:05 AM
by Tyger
* drugs and depression Temazzie 1,542 8 11/02/04 07:44 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Feeling out of Control *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
acidcrys 3,778 28 04/27/04 08:55 PM
by namesash
* No longer need drugs to feel good
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 5,806 29 05/06/03 11:40 PM
by tak_old
* Help me not feel like a nihilist Divided_Sky 2,426 17 08/10/04 09:39 PM
by HypnoToad
* Still feel like shit but feeling better Fucknuckle 1,385 17 11/08/04 09:34 AM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,162 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.