Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineapolog
Stranger
my public apology
    #3381963 - 11/18/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see an off topic discusion forum so I post here.

This is my public apology. About a year and a half ago I went a little bizurk in this website and made a serius ass out myself with some of the things I wrote. I would like to apologize if I offended anyone. I just want to know the truth about the internet drug culture. Do the vendors hand over their sale documents over to the DEA? Who is running the shroomery? Ect. I dont think people would let the dea get away with it if it was run by them, but of course they can trace you anyways if they wanted to. Im sure they list all the people growing shrooms and asking for advice on this site.

Now a couple things I would like to make clear. I dont think that shrooms are necesarily a bad drug. I just want to know the truth about them. If they cause brain damage than They are bad. But the notion of brain damage is somewhat abstract. I mean in some cases as with recreational use of methamphetamine it obvious that it causes brain damage. I knew this which is why I stayed away from meth and cocain. Secondly I would like to point out that I wasnt on any drugs during that episode unless at some point someone else druged me.

Edited by apolog (11/18/04 10:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
Re: my public apology [Re: apolog]
    #3381967 - 11/18/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You are the most obvious DEA agent ever.

Really, if you want good answers to this, go post in 'General Questions' or 'Feedback.'

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

Offlineapolog
Stranger
Re: my public apology [Re: Gijith]
    #3381995 - 11/18/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The main purpose of that post is to say Im sorry if I offended anyone.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3382033 - 11/18/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Don't you have some work to do in Columbia right now?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinericyjo
I'm a teapot

Loc: -53.121600, 73.763943
    #3382070 - 11/18/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what was your username a year and a half ago?

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #3382083 - 11/18/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Agent Smith, I have the surveillance of this site well in my control. Why don't you go back to busting glaucoma patients for marijuana and quit stepping on my toes here.

Sincerely,
Agent Samuel Clemens, badge# 40944
Los Angeles Field Office, DEA

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: my public apology [Re: Autonomous]
    #3382196 - 11/18/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

BLASPHEMER!  It's sacriledge I says!  :mad2:

Not Mr. Clemens.  I can't, I WON'T believe it.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
Re: my public apology [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #3382262 - 11/18/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well... my writing doesn't sell as well as it used to, my books have been banned by small minded PC librarians and bureaucratic do gooders because I dared to write how things were, but most importantly, getting to try drugs and hang out with young intoxicated women is part of the job description.

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: my public apology [Re: Gijith]
    #3382296 - 11/18/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't understand what kind of confusion could cause someone to believe that this guy could possibly be a DEA agent, but he's likely under 18.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3382306 - 11/18/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

apolog said:
I dont see an off topic discusion forum so I post here.

This is my public apology. About a year and a half ago I went a little bizurk in this website and made a serius ass out myself with some of the things I wrote. I would like to apologize if I offended anyone. I just want to know the truth about the internet drug culture. Do the vendors hand over their sale documents over to the DEA? Who is running the shroomery? Ect. I dont think people would let the dea get away with it if it was run by them, but of course they can trace you anyways if they wanted to. Im sure they list all the people growing shrooms and asking for advice on this site.

Now a couple things I would like to make clear. I dont think that shrooms are necesarily a bad drug. I just want to know the truth about them. If they cause brain damage than They are bad. But the notion of brain damage is somewhat abstract. I mean in some cases as with recreational use of methamphetamine it obvious that it causes brain damage. I knew this which is why I stayed away from meth and cocain. Secondly I would like to point out that I wasnt on any drugs during that episode unless at some point someone else druged me.

Go away, you dont know what your talking about. their are plenty of ways to not be traced, they may think they can trace you if they want but they cant. and your clearly a agent so go away noob

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: my public apology [Re: Phluck]
    #3382313 - 11/18/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

He clearly a noob, stupid, or a child. So by calling him a narc maybe he'll go away and bother someody else.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: my public apology [Re: Autonomous]
    #3382331 - 11/18/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Do the vendors hand over their sale documents over to the DEA?

I doubt there is a vendor that secretly makes a policy of handing records over to the DEA. However, if it was decided that they were breaking the law, their records would, of course, be seized.
PF was busted a little while back, for distributing both spores and instructions on how to use them:
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=3046

Quote:

Who is running the shroomery?

Not really PA or L. The shroomery was started by Ythan and is run by the administrators.

Quote:

I dont think people would let the dea get away with it if it was run by them

Interestingly, there was a credit card hacking site, http://www.s hadowcrew.com/ that was recently taken down by the Secret Service. Many of the members were arrested, based on what had been said in PMs. There has been some speculation that the man who ran the server worked for the SS or the site was run by the SS.
Of course, that's credit card fraud, not shrooms. This site's been around for some time (since 97), and I'm certain it's legit.

Quote:

but of course they can trace you anyways if they wanted to.

Depends on how careful you are. They could seize/ask for the logs of the ISP that provides the Shroomery bandwidth, and get the IPs of everybody connecting to the Shroomery. That's why many suggest that people use proxies, which would make finding them more difficult. I doubt many do.

The fundamental reason I feel safe posting here is that I'm just not worth hunting down.

Edit: broke shadowcrew link

Edited by phi1618 (11/18/04 11:43 PM)

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #3383353 - 11/19/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

somebody has drugged him again.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #3383415 - 11/19/04 09:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Noone knows or cares who you are, go away before the puppet police come in.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: my public apology [Re: lonestar2004]
    #3383432 - 11/19/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What does any of this have to do with politics, activism, or the law?  Mods, feel free to move this to someplace more appropriate if warranted.

> I just want to know the truth about the internet drug culture.

What truth are you looking for?  I don't see how the Internet drug culture is different than any other Internet culture; a group of like minded people from across the world sharing information.

> Do the vendors hand over their sale documents over to the DEA?

No idea, you would have to ask each individual vendor.

> Who is running the shroomery?

Not the DEA  :grin:

> Im sure they list all the people growing shrooms and asking for advice on this site.

Knowing how to do something isn't illegal in most countries.  Asking for advice isn't illegal in most countries. Growing mushrooms is legal in many countries.  We serve a world wide audience.

> I don't think that shrooms are necesarily a bad drug.

What makes a drug bad?  Morphine can be a good drug, or a bad drug depending upon how it is used.  Most of us live in the gray area between black and white.  Mushrooms can be salvation for one person, such as somebody that suffers from cluster headaches, while they can be the death of another person (usually as the result of an over zealous trigger happy police officer).

> I just want to know the truth about them.

In my very humble opinion, the only way to know the truth about something is to try it... anything else is hear-say.  Read as much as you can, especially the trip reports.

> If they cause brain damage than They are bad.

A good, a definition.  If you drink too much water, you can damage your brain... therefore drinking water is bad?  Again, try living in the gray area for a while... most things in life cannot simply be judged good or bad.

> But the notion of brain damage is somewhat abstract.

Not really... you either kill off neurons or you do not.  This is a case of black and white.  The more brain cells you kill off, the worse the damage.

> I mean in some cases as with recreational use of methamphetamine it obvious that it causes brain damage.

Obvious how?  In this case, medical doctors have done research on methamphetamine effects upon the brain and have been able to document actual damage to brain tissue when large dosages are taken, or with prolonged usage.

> I knew this which is why I stayed away from meth and cocain.

I simply look at all the lives that have been destroyed by the two drugs as a good warning.  At the same time, I do not judge other people for doing as they want.  We must each be responsible for our own actions, and we must be given the freedom to make mistakes.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3386381 - 11/19/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There's nobody here but small time growers. They're not going to bother trying to catch someone over the internet unless it's some big time dealer who is slinging hundreds of pounds across multiple states.

On a side note, THe Shroomery gets all it's money from Noam Chompsky and F.A.R.K.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale