Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Checkin in...with love
    #3339255 -

Just smoked a 'cylinder bowl' from a 19th century mint wooden pipe. It's beautiful. I feel good; pleasant minded.

I want to be free, from all distractions, but I am restrained by pityful obligations. I am however taking a trip to the holy land of Israel. I depart days before the end of the year. Should be interesting eh? I want to bring a weapon for defense, but am restrained to do so. Appacalypse now, eh?
...
I want to go out to the ancient desert, of the western wall...and dance...dance...yEA!

Fly with me, away with me
Far out east, love the beast

Woaaaaaaaaaaw!

Yeah!

Yeah!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Kill...

Kill...

Kill...

In defense,
of
The End.


& :heart:

Mojo


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
is near or far... [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339269 -



--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
dance... [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339282 -



--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339294 -



--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
With the aid of Athena...I would overcome [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339299 -



--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339308 -

hey, don't worry about the gun so much, many israilis have told me that it is really safe, only near the border of the palestinians is bad

also a friend of mine just came back from there a little while ago with some cool pictures of the wailing wall and donkeys...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: nugsarenice]
    #3339320 -

Cool man, i feel a new sense of assurance, thanks.

donkey's bring laughter :cool:


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #3339681 -

dude, what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3339725 -

i think there was too much lead in that pipe there man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: yumyumdoodoo]
    #3339726 -

poo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've forgotten about the shield, but not late... [Re: yumyumdoodoo]
    #3339728 -

crack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Much love to Shroomerites...New User
( 1 2 all )
Wind_Drifter 2,261 26 01/12/05 08:32 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* I Want to Fall in Love
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 5,293 40 10/13/04 12:15 AM
by GnuBobo
* Noobie Love
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
40oz 6,563 81 11/08/04 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Love
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,436 24 12/24/04 07:56 PM
by Ripple
* all you need is love
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,238 20 08/30/04 01:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
643 topic views. 10 members, 38 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.