Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineprettyboy
Stranger
the four horsemen
    #3330295 - 11/07/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

hi everyone

i wanted to post my thoughts somewhere where i figured they'd be received without a lot of undue prejudice or mockery. if the Shroomery board isn't open-minded enough, i have no idea what source online could be. so here goes...

i'm curious about something.

without meaning to sound paranoid or something, has anyone else here actually imagined the scenario of the apocolypse occuring in the next little while?

obviously, with the election and all, i'm sure this question has been up in the air a lot for people. it has for me at least.

so last night i saw some movies at the Ontario Science Centre's Omnimax theater, which is like a huuuuuge Imax screen that's warped into the shape of a sphere.

when i go, i smoke some of my very best weed and watching the movie becomes like floating in space (it extends past your entire field of vision). very disassociative!

usually it's fun. and educational.

but last night, the movies scared me. a lot.

the titles were "Forces of Nature" (about torandos, earthquakes, etc.) and "Volcanos of the Deep Sea" (same thing, only underwater)

i started hallucinating like crazy during both of them.. i was twitching and my eyes were kind of rolling around in my head like a seizure or something only it wasn't scary or anything, it was just my body kind of wigging out a bit.... there were all these scenes of billowing black clouds of destruction ---> from volcanos or explosions or bombs or whatever.... i kept seeing shapes in them, like that face that was in the sandstorm tornado in The Mummy Returns... i saw a man's head being forced down violently on a cock (i'm not gay, it wasn't cool to see this, it was frightening, because he was like a slave, forced to do it)... there was this scene with volcano shrimp feeding at the bottom--MILLIONS of them---and they looked just like maggots.. or like the swarm of the Sentinals from the Matrix... the eroded rock looked like a burned, charred corpose, with millions of these things eating away at it.... everywhere... there were landscapes of dead crabs laying around like bodies of soliders spewn across a battlefield.... then these other crabs that were walking around like militant soliders, enforcing order like Nazi robots... there was a zoom-in on some bacteria and it looked just like the human-devoid world of the real-world Matrix... giant slug-like things moving slowly, soulless and industriously..... more fire and explosions.... the slow-mo movement of the billows looked like the scales of a snake... and the black cloud kept coming closer and closer to the camera, like a giant hand about to muffle and strangle... it was very claustrophobic, this darkness seizing in and closing all around.... how uncontrolled it was, just this massive churning ball of violent black energy.... i kept thinking, a nuclear explosion must be like that... an uncontrolled chaotic mass of sheer rentlessly destructive power... then i was thinking about how silly it was that we figure we actually control that, like a pet... when really, it's like summoning a demon, one too big to handle... biting off more than we can chew.........

it was prophetic and scared the shit out of me.

and this, my friends, is a children's movie... made for kids, mostly.. for the purposes of 'education' but used as entertainment... i don't think anyone else was freaking out. and THAT scared me! because i didn't know how so many people could fill a room, watch a vision of destruction so incredibly accute as that, and not be moved in the least by it.

i swear i'm not trying to be that guy holding the sign that says, "the end is nigh", but...... maybe just as a purely objective social study ---> has anyone given some thought to what our plan would actually be?

if one day soon we're faced with a giant black cloud of unchecked destruction hurling toward us, what will we do?

the book of revelations as makes a good forecast. i mean, it might as well. anything guessing on the future is just guessing, so it shouldn't be insulting anyone's religious convictions (christian or not) to at least *consider* objectively the scenario which is described.

everyone's heard of the "four horsemen of the apocolypse" i'm sure, but... seriously. i recommend reading up on it. i've been doing that all this morning... i'm not christian, so i kind of filter out the religious references and just focus on the "fairy tale" part. i.e. if this book was a movie, would i be thinking the equivilent of, "no! don't run down those stairs into the dark basement! what are you doing???"

http://www.apocalipsis.org/fourhorsemen.htm

i guess i'm just fascinated by this because it seems to be a complete "recipe for diaster", step by step.

the horses, in the order they appear, are:

First, a white horse, its rider holding a bow (conquest)
Second, a red horse, its rider holding a sword (war)
Third, a black horse, its rider holding a pair of scales (famine)
Fourth, a pale horse, its rider is called Death

i'm not even going to try to get too deep here. i don't think it's even necessary at this point. drawing the *simplest* of parallals, check it out.....

on the first horse:

(Rev 6:1 NIV) "I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. "

-the first horse comes in white, a colour traditionally symbolizing "purity" and "good". considering this is the apocolypse, obviously in this case white ain't meaning milk and cookies. that's the whole point... the white here is deception, the false Christ, the wolf-in-sheep's-clothing, the President claiming to be ordained by God, whatever analogy you wanna make. it happens when conquest is believed to be pure (a "just" war on Iraq? hmm)

-the rider has a weapon. if he was truly a good figure (or the real Christ), he wouldn't need one.

-he is GIVEN (elected?) a crown. and it is a victor's crown, not a halo, the kind a good figure (or the real Christ) would already have.

on the second horse:

Rev 6:3 "When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. "

-pretty obvious what this is about.

-the answer is "war", if you didn't get it :P

-red is the colour of bloodshed.
-a large sword is big.. maybe the biggest of them all. who's got the biggest guns?

on the third horse:

Rev 6:5 "When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

-man.. "do not damage the oil"

-this really isn't requiring a lot of digging. which is good. because since it doesn't, it makes it harder to not see it for what it is: a warning, loud and clear.

-famine happens because the demands of the war take top priority. everything else is shelved.

-what was the top issue in the election? was there any other issue besides "homeland security", "the war on terrorism", and Iraq that had the same weight?

on the fourth horse:

Rev 6:7 "When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. "

-a summary of the other three.

-there's important points here, but it's deeper than i want to get into here just because i think the details can sometimes cloud the importance of the simple point.

i know none of this is anything new.

i know many of you have probably heard these references and analogies made already, probably to the point you're sick of hearing them and are past the point of caring.

but imagine if, just this once, it was actually happening? how would that change things for you?

prettyboy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: the four horsemen [Re: prettyboy]
    #3330483 - 11/07/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

end of the world,
death, famine, it is not gona happen, it is happening?
my mom's brother died today, another person die tomorow.

"fear nothing, and you got nothing to fear"
- unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: the four horsemen [Re: Gomp]
    #3330499 - 11/07/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"has anyone else here actually imagined the scenario of the apocolypse occuring in the next little while?"

You have got to shitting me. What apocolypse???!!! No apocalypse is in progress. Lay off of the drugs for a while.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: the four horsemen [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3330618 - 11/07/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've done alot of study on the Biblical end of times. The time we live in is obviously closer to the end than we were when Jesus was around. And back when all end time prophesy was written the end was referred to as being "near". If we were near 2000 years ago then where are we today? There are plenty of signs from the Bible that suggest that we are the generation or at least a few generations in front of the ones that will live through the end.

One of the greater signs is that Isreal has not been a nation for a very long time (I don't know exactly how many years too lazy to search right now). It was only 1948 when they became a nation again. Isreal is surrounded by enemies and yet still exists. You should do more in depth studies and you will see truth behind the Bible. The bible talks about the middle east being the focus during end times. I could go on, but my opinion is that, yes, we are closer than we were back when Jesus lived. I don't necessarily think your experience was prophetic, but maybe it's there to get your attention and to delve deeper into the studies of the bible. If you feel pulled to learn more about the Biblical times or the Bible for that matter - do it. The Holy Spirit is real and will lead you to ultimate truth.

Matthew 24

"38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3330634 - 11/07/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ummmmm dude, if you want an apocalyptic experience, I'm sure you could create one for yourself.

Oh wait, you already did that, you and everyone else who created the alternate reality in the thought form fields that you tapped into. You can find any reality you are looking for there or here.

Have fun! I'll be at the pool bar during the apocolypse. 2 for one margaritas! :naughty:

P.S. Thoughts are powerful soooooo be careful what you choose to imagine.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3330646 - 11/07/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Said the ant floating on a leaf before the wave hit.

Really, there is no way to know if physical destruction is going to take place.

If it does, then it does. 'What me worry?'?

Btw- very thorough and well-thought thread :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by deff (11/07/04 05:40 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3330669 - 11/07/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well personally I don't believe in an "apocalypse" or any sort of END to the world (at least, not for another 5 billion years). I think the entire notion of an apocalypse where the Earth and all life on it comes to an end is purely the product of the Human psyche. We have to live our entire lives facing our own End: death. Because of this we like to think of everything else as having a sudden and disastrous end to it. That just doesn't seem to be the case!

On the other hand, I could be entirely wrong. The Bible could be right, and we are heading into the apocalypse. In that case, there's not really much preparation to do other than be a "good person". Can't fight it when your Creator says it's time to End :wink:

On the other hand...I am becoming more and more convinced that our civilization is headed to another crux. History shows it: humans can only maintain civility for so long in a society. All human societies have fallen at one time or another, to pave the way for new ones. I don't see how ours could be any different. It is more of an intuitive feeling at this point, but things seem to be falling into place as they have in the past.

Peak oil, nuclear war/WW3, civillian revolution...all possibilities we face in the next 30 years, I think. Any one of them could lead to the "end" of our civilization...all three would certainly mean the end. Not the end of everything, though, just the end of this phase :wink:

I've chosen to be cautious from both angles: prepare myself quietly for a collapse of civilization, while still working to keep my life in THIS society (though, as the days pass, I lean more and more into preparation). Because the possibility exists that I am wrong, I cannot throw myself whole-heartedly into preparation. Because the possibility exists that I am right, I cannot ignore the danger and so must prepare. A catch-22?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: the four horsemen [Re: deff]
    #3330677 - 11/07/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"I've done alot of study on the Biblical end of times. The time we live in is obviously closer to the end than we were when Jesus was around."

You can't sell that doomsday crap to me...I ain't a Christian. Even if I was I would suspect that you have emotional issues. The Bible is very subject to interpretation and one can read anything into it. What is funny is that most of these doomsday types are wanting it to happen...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3330682 - 11/07/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Who said the ant did not learn to swim and surf the waves? What if he party was just beggining for him? :naughty:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: the four horsemen [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3330696 - 11/07/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ants do not swim.

Personifying them like that ruins my analogy :smile:

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3330700 - 11/07/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
"I've done alot of study on the Biblical end of times. The time we live in is obviously closer to the end than we were when Jesus was around."

You can't sell that doomsday crap to me...I ain't a Christian. Even if I was I would suspect that you have emotional issues. The Bible is very subject to interpretation and one can read anything into it. What is funny is that most of these doomsday types are wanting it to happen...

I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to the original poster.. I just clicked quick reply to you. I'm not trying to sell anything I'm only presenting my thoughts, but I suppose you're not open minded enough to do anything with it but attempt to insult me. How does it make me have emotional issues for studying prophesy? As a Christian that's obviously something to do because otherwise it wouldn't be in the Bible. As it talks about in the bible after the end comes the new heaven/new earth.. why wouldn't a Christian look forward to it - mostly because they believe there will be a "rapture" before things get bad on top of the new heaven and earth. That's not my opinion - I look forward to it and both dread having to live through it because it will be a terrible time for Christians.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3330758 - 11/07/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hue is not an ant, how do you know hue can't swim and surf through this crap and have a damn good safe time doing it?

An ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but hue can. :naughty:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3330806 - 11/07/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I am saying there are variables outside ones control.

You cannot know what it is that you do not know.

An ant on a leaf may think that's all there is, a calmly floating leaf.

He is oblivious to the wave that kills him.

So whether or not something external comes and forces an effect on our internal realities (through killing our bodies), we cannot predict it or control it.

If it happens, it happens. Doesn't matter, is all I'm saying :smile:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3330882 - 11/07/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, nothing matters unless you make it matter. I agree with that. There are lots of ways to make things matter to oneself too.

I really shared my views on this in that Rapture thread posted not long ago.

Short synopsis

You go through the proverbial 3 days of darkness..........it could be years and ussually is. You get pummeled by your demons, challenged by your anti christed people (wolfs in sheeps clothing who tell you they will save you from the darkness, of death and evil so go back to bed-they are everywhere) until you face them and your demons and heal them with your inner holy christed self which is compassionate, seeking understanding to know the unknown of the dark , forgiving and accepting and loves without conditions (the second coming within you)

You experience mini raptures along the way as you do your own healing integration and save yourself from your dark self. As you come out of your dark night, you are in the new world and there is no more darkness. This is happening at any time it happens for you. Many are already through it. Some people get worked over during the dark night of the soul and let their demons get the best of them and well noose themselves. Some people incarnated with no intention of moving through into the new world but only came to serve as "players" in the drama to make it seem more real to the others.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3330907 - 11/07/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

We are all fingers on the same hand.

Intentional incarnations, overcoming dark forces, becoming pure 'again', are all faucets of the imagination and strive towards self importance.

be like the apple.
rot and be forgotten.
:cool:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3330929 - 11/07/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
be like the apple.
rot and be forgotten.
:cool:

:crazy:

Forgetting ourselves is how we got into this mess. Remembering who we are is the way out.

After that, what you want to do with who you are is up to you. I could rot away and be forgotten on a beach easily. I could become this that or the other and realise more creative potential.

Oh fuck, bartender! Can we get another round of margarities here.  :tongue:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3330943 - 11/07/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I see no mess :laugh:

Remembering ourselves is a conscious action of observing the subconscious action of accessing previously encoded events in the form of arranged neurons.

Through perceiving ourselves, we see the body - the very outermost layer of the physical compound supporting our consciousness.

Of course to see the external elements of our consciousness - we observe as the conscious.

Could not everything be a variance - a degree of imprecision - in seeing the true self of void?

Translated for gomp:
Could is not be not if not is something after all?

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3330973 - 11/07/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

One mans apocalypse is another mans heaven.

Fear is how to determine which is which.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3330982 - 11/07/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The mess I am refferring to can be found in the guy who started this post. I cleaned up my mess. I don't see it anymore either. But I use to like the poster is.

So you never found yourself in it def? (said with a red neck draw) You ain't from around here boy are ya?

look at the mess space dragon made for himself to clean up.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3333195 - 11/08/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This just came in my mail and I had to post it here in this thread. The person said they copied if off the back of a bag of potato chips. It makes some interesting considerations. Do with it what you will.

(I DIDN"T WRITE IT ) Just passing it along for consideration. I thought the religious part was interesting, how the termination mindset was adopted. The rest is new age babble some may enjoy.

Programmed to Self-Destruct?
We want you to understand that the Earth was programmed to self-destruct at this time.
By whom?

Well, by you yourselves, although it happened a long time ago, and you have probably forgotten in your long journey of incarnation.

The most powerful program running at the moment is the Christian "Armageddon" programme. In the Christian Bible it is prophesied that there will be a time called the "Last Days" and then there will be a final global war that will bring great destruction, hardship, poverty and death.

Then there are other programs and "calendars" that indicate that this is the "time of the end" and that humanity will now suffer destruction and violent "ending".

Part of the Christian and New Age programs includes the arrival of a planet called "Wormwood" or "Nibiru", that will trigger great cataclysm and destruction for the human race.

These programs are all based on a belief that humans are basically "bad" and "destructive", and that they will eventually destroy themselves. Eventually having become now..... We, want you to understand that these programs do not have to become reality. They do not come from a "Higher Source" then you- they come from your own Collective Consciousness. YOU ARE THE CREATORS of your own reality, and you have created these programs.

We, have come to show you that it is time to release these programs that engender FEAR and replace them with new programs of renewal.

The Three Questions.....and the Thought Form War...
There are three questions that we would like to pose and discuss with you:
1. Can you understand that these programs that you hold and fear are not inevitable "truths"? They are nothing more than THOUGHT FORMS that have gained power by being fed energy over many thousands of years.

2. Can you understand that these Thought Forms are running and controlling you?

3. Can you understand that you created these thought forms and that you can CHANGE them?
At this very time, there is a "war" being fought on a very deep level in your Collective Consciousness between the Old Thought Forms of "Termination", and the New Thought Forms of Renewal.

If you had been left to your own devices, you would probably have achieved the Termination of the Planet by now. But there were those among you who grew and began to understand that this was not necessary, and replace it with a Creative frequency based on love.

The New Earth does not have to renew through destruction and fear, it can be a peaceful progression in which one way of being is replaced by another.

The "End" is not an inevitablity....
By now there are many "awakened" humans on the planet who understand that religion is a powerful force. Religion grew up around the human need to understand the sacred and the numinous aspects of life. It began as a celebration of human life and its relationship to Nature and the All That Is.
But over time it became a control system based on fear. It began to teach you that you were somehow bad and evil, and that life in Spirit was so much better than life in a human body. And because of that you began to be dissatisfied with Earth life, wanting to be in spirit rather. And you lost your hold on your Physical and Material reality since you had lost the joy of material life. And so you allowed disease and shorter lives, because in truth you did not want to be on the Earth any more.

And so you invented concepts such as "sin" and "karma" to explain why life was indeed so "difficult" and why you were "trapped" here, when you would rather be in spirit. These you added to your religions, and they became part of your system of belief about why you were here.

But, you also began to separate out from the Planet, and to see the Planet as worthless, since it too was material, and as you despised material life you despised the Planet and so began to see it as "sick" and "worn out" and needing to be terminated as well. And so you began to prophesy "the end" so that you would be free.

But the irony is that you were never trapped. You WANTED to be here, you just forgot when you arrived on Earth and were told all the stories about how bad you were and how sick the Earth was.

It is time to realise that these stories are not true - and that you do not need to feel caught up in these belief systems.

Please understand, dear ones, that YOU created religion and religious belief, and that the Angels and Higher Beings who worked with you were no more than aspects of your OWN Higher Selves in the Collective. They were manifestations of YOU in Spirit. So that when you channel material, you are connecting with the Highest Source of information of the Collective of Planet Earth, not from elsewhere.

And understand too, that Spirit has always had a difficult relationship with material manifestation and materiality. Spirit does not always understand human experience, and so when you decide that you want to be free of material life and the planet itself, then your "Angels" will assist you to set up this scenario in Thought Form so that it can become reality.

That higher aspect of yourselves is now no longer sure what it is that humans want. It is waiting to see whether you will opt for termination, as originally planned, ot whether you will opt for "continuation" of the Planet Earth progarmme in the form of renewal.

But YOU have to decide and YOU have to make the choices - the Higher Aspects await YOUR DECISION as to where you will be and what you want for your Planet.

With each newly awakened, another vote for continuation is registered in the Collective. And we want you to know that there are already sufficent "continuation" votes to constitute a "critical mass" vote. And that this can create the path to a New Earth, even now.

How the Thought Forms Run You
The Termination programs have not succeeded because there are enough here to hold the balance.
But we want you to be aware that unless you are AWAKE, these programmes can still run you - in that they generate certain emotions and feelings that are designed to trigger mass despair and eventually, mass "suicide" as it were, as you as humans get ready to run your final "Armageddon scenarios".

These Thought Forms lie in the Human Collective Consciousness, and are given power from there. You may not be aware of them in your everyday life, but because we are all connected through the group or Collective Consciousness, these ideas will be triggering in our subconscious all the time.

This is often the source of the Stress and Anger and Despair that many humans feel at this time.

People feel that there is not "enough" for their needs, they fear disease and death, they fear old age, they battle to maintain relationships and are generally exhausted. They are feeling the effects of the Termination program as it says; "the end".

No it is not the End. It is in fact a New Beginning. It should be a time of rejoicing and celebration. But we understand how so many of you are still struggling with the effects of your Termination programmes.

But do not let these programmes run you - become aware that there is a different future and you can make different choices for NOW and for the FUTURE.

We want you to understand thst the Middle East was the birthplace of many of these Thought Forms of Termination, and the Middle East continues to be the place where these ideas are still running at full force. many of you wait in uneasiness for World War III and the final Armageddon.

But please understand that you do not have to fuel this reality. As more and more people make the choice for continuation, the NEED for the Middle East conflict will drop away, as will the conflict itself. The conflict is only necessary because the Thought Forms program for Armageddon requires it to be so.

Creating the New Thought Forms

We want you to recall how many of you went through a tremendous spiritual growth "spurt" between 2000 and 2003. This was the time when so many of you were "voting" for continuation by upgrading yourselves to multi-dimensional functioning and waking up to who you truly were.

Your votes were cast, and the energy of continuation was registered. The Termination program was cancelled by your efforts. But it lingers in the Collective Consciousness through those who still feed its energies by feeding the religions and sects that still subscribe to these teachings.

It is now up to you, to help to "hold" the vision of the New Earth and to assist the renewal process.

It will happen - but just when depends on us - and how firmly we can hold the vision and allow this new program to generate in the Collective Consciousness.

Continuation is at a Higher Level...
We also want you to know that those of you who have voted for the continuation scenario have also agreed to upgrade your energetic bodies to the higher level known as "multi-dimensional". Many of you have made the transition already, but many more of you have still to go through this process. Those who have already transitioned, will assist those who still have to pass through the process.

This process invloves healing all your Past Life/Inner Child wounds and opening up your energetic field to encompass all thirteen chakras of the new Human Angel Christed being, which is what humans are becoming.

Gradually, the Earth will fill with beings of Light who are multi-dimensional Human Angels, aware of who they are and why they are here. They will live with open hearts and will share and love all their fellow beings. They will honor the Planet and create a Paradise of beauty. Heaven on Earth. It is not too far away. In fact it will manifest within your lifetimes. Now is the difficult time, as so many of you both Bridge the two realities, and indeed, become the Bridge to the New Reality for many people.

Those on Earth who have chosen not to enter the New Reality will most probably live their lives out in a normal way. But they will not be able to return to Earth, since Earth will in future will support only Multi-Dimensional Crystal or Christed beings. Those who choose not make the transition will be released to continue their evolution on some other world where they can continue with Third Dimensional learning. Earth is no longer a school for Third Dimensionality - that role is over. We invite you to work with us to assist in the creation of the New Earth. It's your choice and it always has been.
What reality do you choose to feed?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds