Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
things said in the culture popular
    #3309952 -

would like to hear y'alls favortite FUNNY pop culture quotes. not in a serious mood, need a chuckle.

particularly fond of animated hilarity (ATHF, Simpsons, Family Guy)

retarded political quotes (bushisms) whole-heartedly encouraged!


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Edited by intelligentsia (11/03/04 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3309977 -

Debbie - "What book do you have?"
Sparks - "A modest proposal"
Debbie - "Whats it about?"
Sparks = "Eating babies."

sealab.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #3310169 -

Mr. Burns: The heart is the strongest of all human muscles.
Homer: What about the wiener?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: Hendostan]
    #3310228 -

"I like stealin, I like takin' things" - Sung by Bender


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: nonoman]
    #3310267 -

i forgot to mention sealab

i am so ashamed, that's among my top five shows ever

christ that's some classic shit


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3317155 -

"you know what they call a quater-pounder with cheese in paris?....."



"you know, i went to the McDonalds over in shelbyville last week...."


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3317205 -

"yeah moe, that team sure did suck last night. they were the suckiest bunch of suckers that ever did suck... oh, sorry, my stupid weiner kids are listening."

"we're not weiners!"

"oh yeah? then why are you wearing those outfits?"


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: lukeboots]
    #3317214 -

"Would you blame the children for laughin'?" KITH


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Quotations [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3317304 -

'First you didn't want me to get the pony, now you want me to take it back. Make up your mind!' -Homer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3317330 -

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING WORKS IN THE FUTURE"


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: baraka]
    #3317373 -

"Great...I don't have to cook dinner!"

"Lois, why don't you cook something up anyway, and we'll throw it out. I don't want you to get rusty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: Boom]
    #3317482 -

"this town is like a great big pussy, just waiting to get fucked" -Scarface.


--------------------
Bingo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: BillytheKid]
    #3317535 -

im a cucumber, im a cumber, im a cumumber,

PLEASE DONT SEND ME TO THE PICKLE FARM!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: Todcasil]
    #3317815 -

"Look at him Smithers, strutting around like he's the cock of the town, I TELL YOU HE'S COCK NOTHING!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: phalloidin]
    #3318804 -

"lets take the meatbridge!" -meatwad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: druqks46]
    #3319872 -

Marge: Lisa, that crayon could be anywhere
Homer: (crashes through window) Who wants lottery tickets!!
Marge: Oh lord, it's in in his brain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: Hendostan]
    #3324916 -

such classicness

keep sendin', i need the hilarity, i crave for it nightly


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: things said in the culture popular [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3325069 -

"your music is bad and you should feel bad." -zoidberg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Did U.S. govt create psychedelic drug culture?
( 1 2 all )
NOUS333 614 26 03/21/18 12:18 PM
by ServantOfBaphomet
* Would you be friends with Zoidberg?
( 1 2 all )
28064212 2,570 25 08/01/11 01:39 AM
by mrckb
* Dr. Zoidberg
( 1 2 all )
ivi 3,636 24 02/11/08 12:40 AM
by Shroomism
* Has anyone realized how funny and cheesy Fast and Furious is despite being so popular? LightningT 330 8 03/20/18 05:05 PM
by Konyap
* My Exclusive comparison of french culture and american culture
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 7,138 52 02/24/05 05:14 AM
by Krishna
* A Seductive Drug Culture Flourishes on Internet
( 1 2 all )
elbisivni 5,777 21 08/23/07 08:44 PM
by pabloescabar
* Hating popular music.
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 7,402 47 03/18/04 10:06 PM
by oDin
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,326 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
947 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.