Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
affirmation/subliminals
    #3321339 - 11/04/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

when stating a affimations/ subliminals or speak to the sub-conscious
a)say the statement in 1st person
b)say the statement in 3rd person

just wondering making up some cds....

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Loc: The fourth dimension
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: spudamore]
    #3323435 - 11/05/04 06:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just give thanks for what is.

Imagine the outcome you want and give thanks.

To affirm, or ask or petition, you are aknowledging a lack of something and so create that.

Hope this helps?

--------------------
"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in"

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: BlueOrb]
    #3324201 - 11/05/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlueOrb said:
Imagine the outcome you want and give thanks.

To affirm, or ask or petition, you are aknowledging a lack of something and so create that.

:thumbup:

That last sentence is vital to understand.

If you say "I am wanting a new car", the experience you are commanding into play is one of "wanting a new car". You keep the things you want always out in front of your reach and just get the experience of wanting it.

I AM are suppose to be some powerful words for commanding creation so use them as the opener for affirmations/subliminals

The way to use the creative laws would be to affirm,

"I am thankful for the many opportunities at play to afford me my new car."  Then look out for them and act on them when they come it.

Another thing to understand is this. We have all ready been forgiven unlimmited abundance. All we have to do is allow ourselves to accept and recieive it. This requires openning the mind and heart to allow yourself to have what has always been yours for the taking and making.

This is another biggy. The creative laws do not recognise "negatives".

If you say, "I am not a poor person" Creative intelligence only heres, "I am a poor person" and goes about setting up the experience of being poor.

You would say instead, "I am thankful for the abundant wealth in my life"

The idea is to get into the energy of as if it already is so "in the materialising phase anyway" otherwise, you will always have it held out in front of you.

People get frustrated and say, but I am poor. How can I say I am wealthy when that isn't true? (well you can see the problem already)

Another thing that helps is to keep the details very loose, which allows the creative intelligence at work to have more room for making it happen. The greater the detail, the longer it may take.

Leave expectations out of it. If you expect your commands to come about a certain way, you may very well miss the way the universe is sending it to you.

Flim flaming will bring you flim flam. In this physical realm, it takes time to gel energy into things of matter-even new er emotional states of experience more love, patience etc.

You have to be able to hold the affrimation without waiver and not cave into doubts or back and forth changing of mind. This stops and jams the creative circuts. The universe will be like "I'm going for a lunch break. Call me when you can make up your mind and stick to it"

Holding the affirmation means being in mental and emotional states as if it is already so. That energy needs to be there for things of matter to gel around them. Those thought and emotional vibrations are like the morph field for creation. Thought is the idea blue print and emotion is the congealer.

When I remember to use these principles for manifesting, they work.

Trust and letting go of the results is key. Trust in the creative intelligence at play to orchestrate the most feasible and practical result for YOU. It may not be exact but it will be close and often better then you expected. It's smarter then you think you are.

Thanks for the opportunity for me to write this out. I'm suprised this topic doesn't come up more often.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3324652 - 11/05/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i know all that but when speaking to the sub-conscious
do you say I am or state I, or do you state YOU?

an excellent book written by john kehoe
about creating the things you want in life, a great read
Mind Power into the 21st Century
its a must read book

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3324711 - 11/05/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Based I want I have learned and put to the test, the I AM is the a strong way to go.

Are you getting at using "you" the thrid person from the perspective of being the observer orchestraing reality for your physical ego self?

ya know, how some of us know ourselves to be the puppeteer (observer) of our self puppet, the actor.

if so that is a really interesting thing to consider and play with. If I get anything on it, I'll add. hmmmmmmmmmmm I can't see where it would make a difference.

I would still prefer I am because it pulls more spirit matter in to play. Coming from the observer keeps you in that free float de-attachment. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3324743 - 11/05/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i am making up a kinda sumbliminal cd mixing it with some holosync music, and wondering if my sub-concious would react better to "you" since being from an outside source...

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3324749 - 11/05/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oohh use I then

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3324782 - 11/05/04 02:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""yeah i know all that but when speaking to the sub-conscious
do you say I am or state I, or do you state YOU?""

it? it beats my hart? i am it, but it is not me, I'm just a part of it?
sorry if make no sense, anyways i could not know in advance or could i? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/05/04 02:06 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3324805 - 11/05/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The topic doesn't come up more often because affirmations have little to no power.

Here folks, let's all take the "Swami Manifest a New Ferrari Challenge". This contest will conclude in six months. One must not use funds currently in one's savings or property and those making > $100K per year are ineligible.

Here, I will start with the first excuse: But Swami, a Ferrari is not important to me therefore I cannot manifest it."

Remember folks, spiritual "laws" that no one can put into practice are useless.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: Swami]
    #3324811 - 11/05/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"the only useless of this universe, is what you put of no use"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: Gomp]
    #3324815 - 11/05/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

When we are talking about our own selves in our own minds quietly we ussually use I. Maybe if you are looking in a mirror admiring or criticising yourself then you use You, maybe it doesn't matter.

What does is the AM coupled with I and if you say You are instead, I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

When a hypnotist is using suggestions, he says You. It probably doesn't matter

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: affirmation/subliminals [Re: Gomp]
    #3324823 - 11/05/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you sub-conscious made an effort, was it not it doing it? :P hehe

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3325507 - 11/05/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The topic doesn't come up more often because affirmations have little to no power.

you want to know why???

because people think that the suggestion is going to do all the work for them.
you have to balance it with action, and visualization.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3326400 - 11/05/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I used a key phrase which was "practical for YOU".

Owning a ferrari for someone who makes under 100,000 is very impractical because you wouldn't be able to afford the insurance, maintenance and a back up car while the fer was in the shop for 3 months for ding repair.

It would be practical for the guy making 500,000 and up.

I'm inelegigble for your wager because I use these principles.

And believing isn't what this is about, it takes MUCH more then that. Did you read all I wrote and can you concieve of how difficult it is to put that all into play with discapline and focus on top of being able to know where and when your part of taking action is involved?

I typed what I did for people who have nothing to loose by practicing the principles but only to gain.

Use it or loose it, my life cruises forward using it and my life is better then otay!

Maybe if this topic came up more often people will begin to understand that it takes more then just beleiving.

The funny thing is, we use these principles weather we realise it or not to create our realities. Knowing how they work and how we have been using them for ourselves helps us to harness them in a focussed manor to get more of what we truly want and less of what we don't.

I'm all for working smarter then harder.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3326447 - 11/05/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Did you read all I wrote and can you concieve of how difficult it is to put that all into play with discapline and focus on top of being able to know where and when your part of taking action is involved?

Yes, it is so filled with vagueness and with numerous escape clauses for why it won't work, that it is, in fact, useless.

Manifest the Ferrari FIRST, then tell us how you did it; not how you WOULD do it if you were a perfected master.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3326505 - 11/06/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Excuse me? Am I your fucking puppet? You have the nerve to tell me what I should want to produce in my life to serve your need of proof of what you yourself do everyday?

Dude, your a name on a message board. Put that into perspective. You also are not the only name here or I wouldn't be here. I would call my dad if I wanted your attitude.

Spud asked a question about something he already knows about and I expanciated on it for HIM to help him out.

I have been manifesting what it is I want and that is all the proof I need for me to feel confident to share what I did. What others choose to do with it or not is up to them.

There is no mystery here other then 3 major lessons.

The first is being able to allow yourself to accept and receive. Most people who are bad at manifesting what they wish for have horrible self worth issues.

The second common mistake is using affirmations in the future tense or negatives.

Action, is the other ingredient that evades the lazy and spoiled and living in la la land.

This isn't magic. This is just knowing how to direct thought and emotion in a way that brings more of what you want and less of what you don't.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3326564 - 11/06/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Excuse me? Am I your fucking puppet?
Damn! Are the strings showing?

You have the nerve to tell me what I should want to produce in my life to serve your need of proof of what you yourself do everyday?
If we all do this everyday, why the need to discuss it? Do we have a post on how to beat your heart?

Dude, your a name on a message board. Put that into perspective.
I thought I was flesh and blood and more. Now you are scaring me...

You also are not the only name here or I wouldn't be here.
The need for companionship is so strong, that if we were the only two left after the coming holocaust, you would still communicate with me.

I would call my dad if I wanted your attitude.
Your dad must be very wise, strong and compassionate.

The second common mistake is using affirmations in the future tense or negatives.
Seems you chastised me the other day for correcting improper word usage. I was just preparing people because the cosmic overmind is v-e-r-y picky about grammar.

*In a thunderous voice* "I WOULD HAVE GRANTED YOUR HEART'S DESIRE BUT YOU DANGLED A PARTICIPLE!"

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3326696 - 11/06/04 02:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Here folks, let's all take the "Swami Manifest a New Ferrari Challenge". This contest will conclude in six months. One must not use funds currently in one's savings or property and those making > $100K per year are ineligible.

Here, I will start with the first excuse: But Swami, a Ferrari is not important to me therefore I cannot manifest it."

Remember folks, spiritual "laws" that no one can put into practice are useless.

please tell me all the conditions... would love to know how this is going to work

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3327117 - 11/06/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wait a minute Spud. It isn't going to work based on the prinicples I shared. The way I know them to work is via practicalities for the individual. It's a very impractical car to own if you are making under 100,000.

I can tell you right now, these methods will not work for anyone making under 100,000 or for the one who it would be practical for (to serve an already established lavish lifestyle) that already had not a sincere desire to own a ferrari. Without that, there is no genuine source for appreciation for one to use in the congealing if one does not have any appreciciation for such a car.

When baking a cake, you have to follow the directions and understand the importance of things like the time it takes to bake a cake, and what ingredients are required and the proper blending of them all.

If you set out to back a cake, ignoring any ingredients, mixxing directions and time to bake, you will end up with lumpy slop or crusty crap, something compeletely unidentifyable from what you set out to create.

I wrote about the practicality part before anyone chimed in. If it was overseen, thats not to the fault of the directives, its to the fault of the cook, who would get poor to no results and then blame the directions on the box.

If you want to be ridiculous then lets be ridiculous;

A guy beleives he can bake a cake. If he does not take action to do so, he will have NO cake. Action of some sort must be combined with beliefs for manifestation to occur.

The actions invloved are aquiring the ingredients and supplies, being able to follow directions and utilising the patience for right timing.

Say the guy buys a Betty Crocker cake mix box. He gets out his mixxing bowl as directed and starts adding ingredients.

It says to add two eggs. The guy has no eggs and figures, one ingredient missing shouldn't be a problem, leaves them out and procedes.

His dog shit on the carpet and shredded his couch and he is also having a really bad hair day so he decides to add some salt and pickles to the mix.

The directions then tell him to blend the ingredients until all the lumps are removed. He is to lazy to and so decides, "the ingredients are together in the bowl, that should be good enough" and forgoes that step.

Then he sets it in the ovenand sets the timer for 45 minutes. He gets impatient because he wants the cake NOW.

So he reaches into the oven 30 minutes to early and expects he should have a perfect chocolate cake ready to eat.

He spits it out and says YUCK. This isn't even close to being cake. Betty Crocker is a FRAUD. I was a fool for buying her cake mix. I want my money back.

If the judge and Jury for the trial brought up against Betty Crocker for being a fraud are as stupid as the guy who is filing the claim, BETYY CROCKER is screwed.

RIDICULOUS begets the ridiculous!

If the directions are to vague for anyone, they are not ready to become a conscious cook.

They can practice, but can also expect a lot of trial and error botched results as they fine tune their skills to become conscious of what they are doing.

Start with simple things like peanut butter sandwiches or something.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3327152 - 11/06/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't qualify swami. I could go buy one this afternoon. Heres how I would do it. I would drive to the dealer, pick one out, sign the papper work , write a check and leave.

No one starts out with minmal means and jumps to ferrari manifesting without a lot of other practicalities being manifested before that. You are being ridiculous and you have set anyone up with minimal means and resources who attempts this up to fail.

OKAY everyone.

Swami wants you to disregard all of this and continue to feel unworthy and underserving of your hearts desires and living in lack.

Swami wants you to keep using affirmations in the negative or future tense, so you will produce negative results and keep your desires always out of reach.

Swami wants you to remain unconscious co-creators in this game.

Have it your way swami, life already goes my way regardless of the choices other people make for themselves.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order