Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshapesnatch
Stranger

I am astounded and afraid of the brilliance of my own idiocy.
    #3318604 - 11/04/04 06:17 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've only used mushrooms twice in the past. Each occasion was magnificent in it's own way. Earlier tonight (it's about 3:07AM now) I took a small dose of shrooms before going to see a movie. I had estimated the quantity perfectly, I took just enough to get intensly involved in the film but not so much as to impair my perceptions as this was a rather public setting and I was too tired to trip anyhow.

I saw The Grudge, big mistake. I haven't hade FEAR like this since I was a little kid. I came down completely about an hour and half ago. I'm still flipping out, can't sleep, can't do work. I turned up some infected mushrooms (music) which helped a little. Still, the fear is consuming.

Any thought? I'm not sure how active this forum is but I'll prolly be on for quite a bit of the night if people want to beam some positive stuff at me, I'd appreciate that amply.

This is the first time I've posted too...hi

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: I am astounded and afraid of the brilliance of my own idiocy. [Re: shapesnatch]
    #3318644 - 11/04/04 07:06 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Now you know about the importance of set, and setting. The Grudge is just asking for trouble. The fear will go away, it might take alittle while tho.
Awhile back after having a scary hour or two at the beggining of a mushroom trip, it left me a bit spooked for a few weeks. Like onetime i sent myself, and my friends running through the woods at 4 in the morning, because i heard a noise, that may or maynot have been a cop.
A small dose of mushrooms can go a long way. Just last night i ate 2 grams of cubes, had a strong level 4 trip, lying in pitch dark with some music playing. It was a great learning experience, and i spent alot of time meditating on ways to improve myself.
But about 2-3 hours into it i started having some sourt of allergic reaction. Which is weird because i'm not really allergic to anything.
Anyway i convinced myself for a minute that i had picked up some sourt of contamination off of the mushrooms, and that i was on the brink of death!
Than after awhile i calmed down abit, and realized it was just the shrooms making the symptoms seem more serious than they really were.
After a bit of sleep i woke up refreshed, and happy.

..........but nobody cares. The point is mushrooms are very powerfull, and to be treated with the utmost respect. You always want to be in the best set, and setting possible before partaking in the sacred fungus

--------------------

Offlineshapesnatch
Stranger

Re: I am astounded and afraid of the brilliance of my own idiocy. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3318732 - 11/04/04 08:53 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Aye, thanks for replying. I certainly do have more respect for them now. I found a jar of cloves to chew on. Why this helps I don't know but it does, might be something for others in my predicament to keep in mind.

Edit:
I mean the cloves, not the jar...

Edited by shapesnatch (11/04/04 08:58 AM)

OfflineRepton
Moon Ripened Sultan
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Midlothian Flag
Re: I am astounded and afraid of the brilliance of my own idiocy. [Re: shapesnatch]
    #3318971 - 11/04/04 10:46 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Anything that helps is a good thing, try your best to chill and not dwell to much on the experience, Hard, I know. but when you've had the fear the best thing you can do is make yourself feel comfortable and secure in as many ways as possible.

Anything you can do to take your mind off things should help, just try not to get too absorbed in the feelings you had.
Peace
Take care.

--------------------
How I consume - Dry extract in capsules - guide with photos !
** p. Semilanceata spore prints **
If you're waiting on a PM reply don't worry I have taken a number of prints and should have these ready this week for trades/post, if you're interested in a print PM me and I'll work through them in order I can offer prints of the early fruiting spot that seems to start in July through to mid Oct and prints from specimens in my regular spots that tend to fruit later during the regular fungi season in the UK.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3323976 - 11/05/04 12:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shapesnatch said:
I mean the cloves, not the jar...

:lol:  Ovbiously.

Mushrooms are about learning from the inside out, and I guess instead of having a trip about you you had a trip about them.

Now you know more and better.  You'll be ok.  :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being