Anyone interested in the Church of the Tree of Life hear this!
LAWS I have created for the People of Earth:
(1) Though shalt not alter thy fellow man's consciousness {Concerning new truth serums being forced on suspects by the FBI -- and eventually Cops will be using it more frequently.}
Forget squabbling about Church & State on this matter...It's just not right; no one will be forced to endure a truth serum injection unless they agree to it .. Only if there's hard evidence sitting in the evidence room pointing to the perpetrator will it be allowed without consent. Until further notice no truth serums will be given to U.S. Citizens without evidence from a crime scene. Whatever investigations are underway w/foreign suspects will continue for now until the cases are run across my desk.
The WorldLeader .Gov website is still under construction. It will have movies of my paranormal Gods & "Familiars" which are stronger versions of ghosts - stronger mentally focused & magical spell casting compared to the powerful emotional energies of ghosts that can leave an off-guard shaman in a hell realm of indescribable horror. You'll see video of me with these spirit-gods hanging around like a heavenly family reunion. Well,sort of... they put up with me * I may prove to be one the safest persons to be around in the upcoming decade when Angels and demons begin to assume form in our 3-dimensional reality. With the gov't site we'll slowly have pics of the autopsies of aliens that the U.S. Gov't possesses.
Really, it'll be my "Mindstream" on audio tape with visual hookups to my cerebrum to elicit tangible images for the public to see the 4th and 5th dimensional Gods ~ and I want to share these internal Heavens with all of you like my brothers & sisters on these boards showed me to do. "Messages" from me now will be on the Internet & in the form of news footage; from the current World's Capital St. Louis. In these boards I simply repeat what I've been telling the fbi & cia. I've e-mailed the president about religious matters go ask him. I want my inner circles of shaman & priests to know all about about the plans for hyperlight travel (faster than light) & vessels that'll bring indescribable fortune & technologies home from nearby GALAXIES. We're talking about interstellar space trade (and information exchange also through the higher, internal dimensions.)
~So, if you catch the moon some night.. you can know that all your fellow humans who see that same moon will be able to tell their kids about exploring many planets beyond that rock.
We have found many star systems that are capable of sustaining human life. It's not easy to find such stable systems and, almost humorously, we've found such intelligence from a super-evolved spirit that travels from many galaxies to other star systems (a super-evolved mushroom species) that's created a branch of it's "hyperlight network" here -- As Paul Stamets so brilliantly mentioned -- it creates a "Natural Internet" with myecelial fibers that run deep into mother Earth. This spirit-god has faster-than-light communication abilities & space-travel power beyond our greatest supercomputers & rocket ships. The Spirit has rested here on Earth for longer than many can remember. (also called The Other or the Stropharia Cubensis 'Shroom Spirit-God. And its just the "tip of the ice burg" of the organism when you see the mushrooms sticking out of the ground.)
Our World Government now has plans to end the wars on the planet, feed the starving people and lower taxes at home (for the nations of the U.N.) after the wars settle & we end this War on Terror by letting it eat itself up. They should receive no more "skyhigh" tax spending from our hard-earned money for their $20 billion dollar war budget that's failing miserably.
What was the bumpersticker quote?
Let the schools get the funding they need & the government can hold a BAKESALE to buy some B2 Bombers. Although I speak of just the U.N.'s Nations when I address the world, I invite all nations to join me in the Civilization of Earth by keeping your country's names, traditions & religions and also unite with us under my World Gov't w/no draft & very little taxing - like a dollar a year to your Emperor isn't too bad.
This $1 tax will appear on your current country's tax bills; so you will not only be coerced to pay by your local gov't but also it seems you'll meet meet my alien angel/comp tech wizards hackers who hail from a different planet and created you from DNA. Don't think for a second you'll not pay your $1 to your Emperor to my paypal account by the end of next year. The skies will be lit up with your own missiles & nukes and some presents will arrive (i.e. E.M.P. bursts to knock out all electricity for the night -- sorry Leno & Letterman will have turn in early that night.) So, you will make sure your local gov't provides me with exactly one dollar for every individual's I.D. number (for example Social Security #). Anyway, that just gives you an example of my power -- this simple one dollar payment will not be required until a year from Dec 31, 2004 . So, that's the beginning of our construction of a pre-Heaven. Our Earth's humans deserve this after 10,000 years of "darkness" -- not living within the wonderful energy-rich photon band. It may sound rough but 100 pennies is the least can you do; you pathetic, spiritually-devoid "shadows" of human champions .. you should be happy to provide for your Emperor of Earth. Of course, if I were in your shoes I would grumble too but a buck is nothing & I will demand it even from the draconian lizard race we conquered on Neptune.
2ND Law of the Church of the Tree of Life
(2) Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
OUR MISSION
Next and most importantly;!! Who makes up the Church of the Tree of Life ? -- We're a FAMILY of traditions whose practitioners focus on voluntarily entering altered states of consciousness in which they experience themselves, or their spirit(s), traveling to other realms at will and interacting with other entities in order to serve their community.
P E A C E
That was just the first mission statement of the organization. Though, I'm not a priest of the Church of the Tree of Life. I'm now a full-time politician & king. Some Pharoahs would act as a mediator for Gods more full-time but, as you can see, this World has a lot of cleaning up that's needed -- from within the corridors of Washington to the smack-dealing FBI in nyc/st. louis/los angeles wherever it's all over because there's huge money in covert arms dealing & heroin/coke.
The results could have been a spiritual wasteland / "Matrix" robot microchip-in-your-hand WORLD... if some of these brave shaman / priests / politicians didn't keep centered & protect our Mother Earth. Not just protection from aliens but from Big Brother/KGB/whatever Canada's got...you get my drift. Those guys have been dirty for ages & the power kept going into the hands of just a few until I brought it back to the people. We need to unite for this spiritual revolution & use White Magick if we've got to -- GOT IT!! WINK WINK I've been trying to get you guys the whole time to visualize this revolution happening & take steps to secure a unified peaceful globe yourselves (praying, relaxing & not panic'ing). We don't have to deal with these losers in 7 years (i.e. prison-warden type high school teachers/parents, big brother illuminati moron thugs etc...) We might as well laugh in their faces for now. I'm going for broke & we will win this war on drugs & legalize hemp to save the planet & decriminalize marijuana up to 100 grams worldwide.
Now, the U.N. knows there NEEDS to be a change - so there will be a release of cancer/aids cures & hemp/marijuana law reform. Now, here's the interesting thing that I guess no one thought of: If you read closely you'll see that I only mention curing AIDS in project buildings & trailer parks first (not just because they need it the most) because that way the economy won't crash. O.K.
You'll see that we can save this planet from environmental & physical destruction if we work together and trust in the perpetual energy technologies available now all over the net. As I'm trying to swiftly give compensation to Oncologists & Crude Oil industry workers for these helpful changes --
I can't help but laugh about many corporate groups, syndicates & gangs who would want to assassinate me now about this money lost. Keep in mind I'm also fighting head-to-head against a U.S. Military-orchestrated drugs for huge guns ring. Luckily for you, I am the most powerful Emperor to live on this planet & the Elohim will crush your entire human organization's existence after my human special forces bouncers get at you.
We will make these changes slowly; Cancer/AIDS will be cured in dilapidated areas that wouldn't have been able to fork the $100,000+ for the allopathic therapies {therefore, not causing the field of oncology & the entire medical industry (approx. 1/3 of the economy here in America at least) to plummet nor hurting our economies over all.} So, this isn't just happening in America. I'd like to tell all the politicians who are receiving these messages from my warriors - of all the countries- that you too will look objectively into the Rife Electromedicine machine, ozone machines & plasma ray tubes and give a report to me by the vernal equinox of next year (I was going to say "new years day" but its different on different continents.) If your findings are that there was absolutely no health benefit from these extremely cheap medical machines, then I won't force you to have 10 of them in the hospitals at all times like other medical hospitals. Other issues concerning our global society are my decision to raise the life-expectancy for the elderly if they give up driving from ages 60-65.
psst...(I'll still raise the life-expectancy but I was just hoping I could get them off the road LOL hailing from NJ originally I just like to get as many people off the roads & into the air as possible w/smaller mass transportation airlifts, ferries & and "trams" in these cities as we clean them up with the Elohim. They will provide help in towing garbage to the very middle of the ocean (which they assure me is the lesser of two problems compared to trying to lift "millions" of tons of trash into space to hurl at the sun!)
Next, we will create amazing housing; based on Japanese architectural ideas -- making the coasts of our continents sparkle & shine with these high rises containing whole city-sized communities. These high rises will have movie theaters/teen clubs/casinos/parks and various other attractions within these American,Japanese,Indian,Chinese "sky"rise super-structures. The reason I mention this so often is to prepare those of higher latitudes (who don't wanna sit tight for 7 years) to house them first before they even need to blink from the photon energy shift. Everyone else will have their houses & cars intact (maybe not nuclear power plants) but the upper latitudes will be covered in ice.
-- DRAGON ( ADAM )
Edited by spacedragon (10/27/04 12:53 AM)
|