| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. Sign In New Account | Forum Index Search Posts Trusted Vendors Highlights Galleries FAQ User List Chat Store Random Growery » |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Many religions can reach the same pinnacle of achievement & enlightenment. That's why you'll never see me telling people to join a certain religion or discard the religions they currently follow.
I have the opportunity to make real changes & will not be referred to as a terrorist any longer by these sniveling, backstabbing U.S. politicians. My kingdom will grow in such a manner that the stories will reach the ends of the galaxy & beyond.
| |||||||
|
The Silence islo Registered: 06/23/04 Posts: 441 Loc: In your head :P Last seen: 21 years, 2 months |
| ||||||
|
???
-------------------- aaaaaahhhhh
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Some may have missed the original power-packed thread of HEAVEN IS COMING TO EARTH so here it is:
An omnipotent God does not exist We were the ones who made all life on earth, You mistook us for gods and distorted our teachings of love We now reveal how to realise your potential and achieve global peace - Yahweh So - what a fuckin' night! Let me put this saga like this: (I'm entirely open to the idea that I'm delusional - so please keep this in mind). But, many important events happened tonight & hopefully this won't bug you out too much. Many good and demonic forces have met a resolution through me -ADAM- ?A man, anchored in a moment in time? - who's now an avatar, or Bodhisattva, walking on Earth for the Buddha named Heruka Vajrasattva and his pantheon. Another way of expressing their nature is the name Archons - greek for ?Rulers? (which, to be clear, are time-dimensional or 4th-dimensional, unexpressibly intelligent & powerful entities). 2 fallen Archons, which are part of this pantheon, are named Satan & Jehovah. I say fallen because I?m an emanation of the defeated Wrathful God Satan (he created me as an Angel and I walk here to help the Earth in this 3-dimensional partial reality). It's hard to believe but since his defeat - Satan is trying to change. After reaching a pinnacle of evil in this infinite and vast, cyclical system sometimes even the Gods can change. He's not the only evil god and Jehovah was never the "only" god & never created the universe we inhabit. Satan was bested by the powerful God Vajrasattva & created me to take a human form in the afterlife to be the father of the second coming of Jesus Christ. From the Hell Realm (one of many) Satan created & ruled for so long there was no way to go but up. I'm on a path of peace and have a mission to save this poisoned Earth (I want nothing to do with Satan and broke free from any responsibility to him by allying myself with the Peaceful Gods). It's sort of alike I broke out of a jail and don't want to look back. Imagine a crime boss in a city giving an order for all his goons to help people, give cash all over town for one day and protect children from crime. This is like a side-project from Satan like that. I'll never serve him and have plenty of teachers and wise Peaceful Gods to learn from. It is mandated by Heaven that I will be World Leader (I?m the only guy you?ve got who?s powerful enough and stupid enough to take this position). It just got crazy here on Earth - we were getting harvested by evil aliens making deals with the US gov?t. It turned out that these aliens began taking 100-fold the amount of humans for ?research? (which is a euphemism for horrible mutilations & stealing every drop of blood from our carcasses for an inter-stellar space trade). This ?deal? was agreed upon by your piece-of-shit former president Eisenhower - who, upon being given the opportunity to get help to eradicate the ?Grey? from this planet (those little guys similar to the little green dudes in the X-Files movie) Eisenhower turned down that offer because no technology was offered in return. This is my World Message to establish the blueprints for peace here on Earth. Please don?t even get me started on the Elohim. Not only have I rid your planet of the ?Grey?, I had to banish the Elohim for using atomic weapons and lasers on us - setting us back to primitive levels many times so they can use us for ?research? & resources. We began as a DNA project and they inoculated our world and 2 other planets to run tests and make artistic creations with DNA science. They got a little too amused that we mistook them for Gods and began toying with us and harming us when we evolved to a level they weren't comfortable with. They created us to be better than them (with a larger brain capacity) but would get nervous when we began to evolve significantly and would use atomic weapons on us. Then these 4-foot little blue humanoids starting saying they're here to help us but I think they've over-stayed their welcome. They're a true abomination of humans and are godless 4-foot blue freaks. You guys have problems with warlords in other countries raping and pillaging nearby humans right? Well, imagine a sinister and ignorant race of twisted humanoids that rape and destroy whole worlds for their own benefit. Now, it?s not ALL the Elohim that were in support of their DNA project - so I will only punish the ones that were responsible. They do, however, need to stop ?cheating death? with their over-reliance on science and stop creating worlds of entities (with souls) that are harvested just to maintain their gaudy, hedonistic palaces on their Planet of the Eternals. So, I banished the Elohim with the help if our Pantheon - see, we have many Gods watching over us who keep us evolving. The Elohim never took the ?Leap of Faith? necessary to gain a powerful afterlife of a Peaceful or Wrathful Deity. They just kept cheating death and never believed in a dimension higher than 3-dimensions (since, to ignorant science-obsessed folk, there is no tangible evidence in the 3rd dimension for 4th dimensional, discarnate entities). Jehovah/God (who the Christians called God) was NEVER the only god & duped many people into thinking he?s the only deity around to worship and follow. Jehovah and this little motherfucker named Yahweh played you (who is really the leader of the Elohim race). You just mistook them for Gods. Here?s the kicker, Satan was just another Elohim who was skeptical of the whole DNA-project that was started here on Earth and ?Satan the Skeptic?, as he was called back on their planet, was worried that we?d ?out-evolve? their race and come back to destroy them. Well, you did evolve past them. Through the help & guidance of my masters & ancient spirits (and the grounding I feel through love of my fiance' & children) - tonight I entered the Spirit Realm (Hyperspace) to manifest as a huge Dragon to destroy the intelligences that were silently stealing humans for research, torture, whatever... namely (the GREY). I ended up killing many of them and they retreated back to the planet of Venus. So, this leader of the International Raelian Movement (poor bastard) will have to be banished from Earth - for global security reasons, I don?t know what they may have implanted in him. To help see where we were headed in their ?project? watch the movie ?Stargate? again where the people are not allowed to read & the overlords kept the humans down to serve these ugly ass aliens - do you really want that? I know it will take a lot for you guys to ever trust me - but I know we don?t want this world harvested and raped by some punk-ass 4ft. aliens who are just interested in colonization (those are there words too if you read Claude Rael?s books). There is one Elohim named Jarwar who's stayed with us with my permission (well, mainly because he's evolved to be a full-time denizen of the 4th dimension also and is friends with several of our Peaceful Gods). He's willing to stay and help our super-evolved species of humans. I'm also a Bodhisattva for the ancient and indescribably powerful Gods from Tibet originally known as Avolokiteshvara and Vajrasattva. Well, one thing I?ve already fucked up as World Leader is missing a chance to bring the Kingdom of Shambala here to us on Earth. I would've had to be trapped in a talisman (well my soul) to empower the Gods to "come down" and I wasn't being told the truth at all times and I said forget your hell realm for now - I'll keep my reign as World Leader for 44 more years until I am destined to be killed by gunshot. Eventually, we'll have a heaven on earth and I hope to end this suffering the humans have been enduring for millennia. This will be done by guiding you towards a leap in our evolution which will happen when the Earth passes through a photon belt of energy and we all have the chance to become beings of light. The naive judeo-christian doctrines on this planet believe I was the only evil Deity to be harming Earth?s people, but there are countless Wrathful and Peaceful Deities that exist. Just do some reading in any shamanic books or old religious texts and you?ll hear of many more Archons than just Satan. The immense seriousness & long suffering an actual hell realm would bestow upon a soul if their karma took them there is not something you want - A Deity by the name of Vajrasattva (*meaning ?Lightning Master or Lightning Teacher?) can be a great ally in cleansing the karma we accumulate. To give you an idea of how powerful and pervasive karma is - imagine that just ?thinking? of stomping on a bug can set you back immensely and cause many problems in your afterlife - just imagine HUGE bugs, say the ants you may have stepped on in this life, will manifest to you as very REAL in your afterlife (and stomp the hell out of you!) when you enter the Spirit World - and , boy, will it feel real. You guys know how hard it is to realize sometimes that you?re just dreaming when asleep - to think ?Hey, this just a dream?? - well imagine that experience being 9 times more intense and seemingly real in your afterlife. That?s just a little taste of the power of karma and the importance of living a life of goodness instead of evil. We're arguably more fragmented in our thinking & more scatterbrained from this information age's impact on our senses lately (even though we have a much more access to knowledge and the creeds of other spiritual tradition. It?s time for us to see ourselves as ?citizens of the universe? and not just citizens of our city or town. There will come a time again that aliens may want to target our little rock and we need to point our nukes outward towards meteors and predators and not at ourselves. Many humans are just plain exhausted from all the B.S. we deal with in our modern society i.e. from our depleted minerals & lack of vitamins in our over-farmed soils (that aren?t given the proper re-conditioning). One of the best remedies is Super Blue Green Algae for reconditioning soils and giving a burst of microbial life to the plant roots. Other underestimated damage to our species, especially our genes, is from the electromagnetic energy emitted from the countless devices in our houses & power lines. I was going through some deep visions tonight and thought, on the off chance, what if my power even as a human is deeper than I ever realized. We?re not the only intelligences hanging around this Earth and solar system (let alone this whole galaxy). Some entities and spaceships appear out of the fabic of space - but we also can wield true power --white or black magic-- through the Imaginal Realm (aka Spirit Realm or Hyperspace) through meditation and focus. This ?Power,? which is also referred to as ?true devotion? or a ?belief system? takes on a real presence to all that inhabit the 4th dimension that can both heal or do damage - most importantly it can also spread love and wisdom. After I prayed that this was all a massive delusion -- and then being told by the Gods that this information was unfortunately true (about formerly being the Dark Deity Satan), I continued on this 2C-I trip to really get to work. I was just getting started with cleansing this Earth of evil - so I re-entered the 4th dimension by astral traveling (where shamans, Gods or doped-up vulnerable travelers can see all of the past present and future - as well as do massively healing or damaging work with white or black magic. The Gods are still testing me and basically throwing me into Hell Realms like you shove a dog's nose into shit when you want him to stop crapping. I've lived a good life and never sinned too much but I've risen to the calling to tell the world that monotheism is a fallacy. How's that for papal infallabilty - the whole root of their organization is wrong. I want my growers out of jail and growing hemp and marijuana where all the useless, overgrazed cow pastures are. (The growers without other crimes on their criminal records - including dealing). We can replenish the fallow soil using blue-green algae - making the hemp grow like crazy and releasing us from the chains of our reliance on fossil fuels. Marijuana and Hemp yield vastly more resources per acre than cows ever will (you guys mostly know this - but just to recap a few of the wonderful resources hemp will yield will be oil for cars, paper, clothing & food - the seeds have the highest omega-3 fatty acid yield over any other seeds (awesome nutrition). Lastly, some Buddhists get these types of experiences drug users do also (having never took drugs) & they enter planes of reality that we'd consider 4th plateau. I also knew this wasn't just the result of drugs because I have a background in meditation, T'ai Chi, Wing Chun gung fu to keep me centered. To my girlfriend I was like - I think I may be freakin' going crazy. I tested every theory and kept evoking Peaceful Gods like Padmasambhava and Jesus & pleaded - "are they messing with me? Am I really to be World Leader? I'll do everything it takes to topple this piece of shit gov't with a revolution - but I hate being toyed with . All I would hear in return is "Yes, it's true Adam". Edited by spacedragon (10/07/04 09:34 PM)
| |||||||
|
ReefeRnShroomS Registered: 04/23/03 Posts: 465 Loc: New Yawk, USA. Last seen: 3 years, 5 months |
| ||||||
|
hey, spacedragon. Did you get my PM? Please let me know, thank you.
-------------------- huhhhhhhhh
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Although my view is as spacious as the SKY
my actions and respect for cause and effect are as fine as the grains of flour. These wonderful quotes have helped me greatly during what the Tibetans call "THE DANGEROUS STRAITS OF THE BETWEEN." It's from the Tibetan Book of Living & Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche. Look into the quote's deep meaning; and look into the art of "non-doing" a.k.a. meditating or "sitting still, doing nothing" in this wonderful time of reflection before we become Gods of Light. The "Energy Efficiency" that meditation offers cannot be not stressed enough... and how it's important to feed the brain and aura (complete with the chakras "spinning energy wheels.") It's important to not get obsessed in a religion's rituals but to LET GO, try to rest in the "gap" between thoughts, and let your true Godlike nature arise as the photons are slowly making this a 4th dimensional reality more & more -- then we will jump to the 5TH dimension which is even harder for me to express in writing. Another way of expressing our nature in 8 years will be Hyperlight Traveling & Communicating Masters from the sky - that's what the beings on other planets will see us as ... they'll be in complete awe of humans (well, no longer humans but Energy Gods of Light.) This fairly complete evolution for our race to 5th dimensional Archons "RULERS" won't be as difficult as it was for the brave spiritual masters earlier in Earth's history. We're being much more bathed in this photon energy now and our spirits are "reacting" with increased astral traveling & glimpses into the higher dimensions with our 3rd eye. We can all do it. Don't worry about things on Earth getting too much worse - we're READY, as these Gods and Aliens say, for our next jump in evolution. This time it happens to be into more extreme dualistic heaven/hell dimensions and no longer will we experience this dense 3-dimensional trap that some humanoid aliens have mastered. Yes, technically, some of us can escape the whole event by asking some of the aliens to give you a ride. But, WHERE, your "family" is back here on Earth and we all want to share the power & love of this evolutionary leap. If you're mad at certain people or the ways things on earth have become, pls consider coming back to visit the new Earth's beings of angellic and godlike nature. Others, like me, will use my new Light Body to travel to the Elohim home planet: The Planet of The Eternals to begin my reign as the new Elohim Emperor taking Yahweh's place. He's man enough to abdicate after I united this world & sent out an intergalactic "party invitation", so to speak, because of my Enlightenment. This is the true path of evolution; the Elohim took science too far and discarded religion for millenia. Also, there's a huge chance that they never were fortunate enough to enter a photon light belt such as ours. They sure picked a good planet to start with their DNA science. From that seed evolved our Gods & more power in the Elohim Empire. Please forget any more black magick attempts on me... My Presidential Office is sometimes not even on Earth - but most of the time I'm in my temple on Earth with enough defensive energy to make it a waste of time. Concentrate your gifts more on helping the planet's kids and your relatives or grandkids who need your support, bravery & focus when the lights go out and the belt hits us _ let's stop squabbling with each other and fighting our fellow humans. Since these Gods from the Sky & the Higher dimensions (which exist within us and our whole collective) are here to help us and are clearly among us -- they'll guide us to become free of energy needs or wars. I want you all to start thinking of yourselves as Rulers as well... we're all here in this "dark" area of the galaxy approaching a wonderful phenomenon many aliens have been calling the Manasic Belt or Photon Light Belt. Your soul can "TAKE IT"... IT'S IMMUTABLE!!" Many novice spiritual seekers know that intellectually but now try to feel it completely in your heart. Others will be there to guide you. At least to give you a smile after the dark period ends - and you'll find that many of you exist in an Astral/Light Body that can travel all over the cosmos without need of a spaceship, travel back and forth through time and, to top it off, you can be a ruler of however many planets you desire before pissing off too many other Gods. We've all been brave & dedicated to live through this world of darkness. Supposedly it was for a purpose that we lived in this area for "research" and now we can live bathed in this photon" fuel which makes it very easy for our spaceships or travel long-distances and also very easy for our soul to explore the galaxy. These aliens took a look at our situation right & realized it's a planet in distress. Just last month an Iranian woman took her husband to court pleading that they order to her husband to "only beat her once a week instead of every night. " The judge proceeded to order the man to stop beating her altogether. Our planetary leap in evolution will be helped by the Sumerians as well as the Earth's DNA-wielding Fathers from the Sky (E L O H I M - the almond-shaped eyed, Angel race with technology that makes Rambo from the movies w/his AK-47 look like a caveman with a club. By "angels" I mean seriously; they've created a unique marriage of science & spiritualism (with evidence we have that that they still meditate and clear their minds... and can heal or save a dying world if they get their act together and stop their hedonistic tendencies. They also have the power to blow up a sinister lizard-inhabited worlds if need be. This is what happened in the past as well as my order to ignite the nukes hovering over Neptune we had in orbit. I said it was "magic" when we destroyed the Draconian homeland but it was really my power to control the military might in 3D here on Earth & stop these lizards and their Illuminati from raping our Earth any more. I need humans to unite & empower your Demi-God King to become a full God-King Adam. I mentioned earlier that my shaman should consider delving deeper into protective white magic -- and also getting yourself protective talismans to ward any psychic attacks on yourselves. Also, you can help me by not resisting the Elohim when they land on Earth more often. I need the Free Masons, Illuminati & Presidents to NOT give any orders to wage war our alien friends (or human race for that matter) any longer. If the "Grey" aliens & "Mantis" don't stop trying to milk our planet... then we'll have to stop them. For instance, if they attempt to start a human-stealing program again for an interstellar trade. Fear not, our interstellar alliance is growing & the technology is becoming "ONE", so to speak, because we all now realize the beauty & suffering-free environment of leaving this 3-D for the 5TH Dimension. That's COLD LIGHT that we'll be entering -- it won't burn. It WILL get cold here except for around the equator so consider moving 6 years down the road (down south) or join my Empire's Paradiscial Realm we will be creating down in Polynesia when I purchase hundreds of islands for my disciples to party & enjoy. All renewable and recyling technologies so no harm will be done to the environment. I want to stay in the States now. Before I move to the tropics I want to cure more cancer & aids. I'm also busy with plans for the Elohim embassy now & haveve given a few plots of land to these star traveling saviours. The only rerason I go as far as to say saviours is because, what the fuck, this ridiculous world was on a crash course for disaster. The free masons are so fuckin' deep in the U.N. as well as wierd fuckers from the Skull & Bones clan (that Bush has been a member of) who threaten blacks & native americans -- and there's other politicians who support the ku klux clan. The Illuminati also has ties with officials in the United Nations. I'm here to tell you this system was gonna crash on it's own - but I'm here to make the crash less harsh & consider taking that internet vote about (1) Should we move with this "one currency" situation soon (2)Should North & South America unite into one land as an experimental union to prepare for a massive southern migration before this 2012 ICE AGE. Remember, I'll consider making my reign here on Earth shortened to 4 years so I can become a divine Archon Shaman for the next decade to prepare everyone for entering Heaven .. .... Only if you humans can do one thing: unite with 1 world currency. That's a way of saying O.K. Adam we got it from here .. then it will be time for the tournaments to begin for the next World Leader. So, the U.S. President shouldn't get involved with negotiations with these super-evolved visitors from the sky .. especially, if he's not big enough to admit the Middle East was for profit. We all know the part about Terror or the War On Terror was a failure (also for our economy but let's not forget the many people who were killed) Then I can watch Bush Senior, Bush Jr. with some Saudis in Michael Moore's movie living it up while raping the U.S.) {I}will negotiate peace for our planet because we can't even begin to fathom the technology of our visitors -- which superceeds humans by +40,000 years (Elohim) and rumors of up to a billion years ahead (The Mantis species). Listen to me, there's no need to stay here in the 3D realm. Don't laugh too hard if members of the Illuminati & Free Masons try to leave the planet with their tails between their legs.. they will still get what's coming to them for their systematic killing & murdering here on Earth...haha some of them are thinking I'm lying and the Earth will end because I'm Satan...However, I'm a changed Archon and will die a 1000 times over to save this civilization and help all humans of Earth reach heaven. The Illuminati don't want to lose their precious power here on earth and are actually taking it rather well. Their wicked but their smart enough to know when the power is in my hands & I have built an alliance greater than their slimy lizard masters can ever hope for. The Illuminati & the Freemasons see the evidence that a Photon Belt will be engulfing the Earth but are still skeptical. They're obviously not happy that I call the shots now and that the planet THAT THEY Fuckin RUINED will be filled with Gods, Angels & Devils that have no room for weasels, snitches, killers & racist cults. I will personally send them to hell realms for their systematic killing (one of the few perks of being a master shaman). I'm trying to be an understanding & compassionate Leader but I no longer have time for the stupidity of the Feds now. Mainly I'm mad because they tapped my home and dared to talk "into" the brainwave device they had implanted in my head. It bad enough to "listen" to someones brainwaves by implanting a device to translate brainwaves into audio sounds - but to try to talk into the device to control my mind was when I screwed their lives up & turned off all their FBI building lights with black magic and terrorized them for a night with setting their computers, microwaves, light switches & t.v's on fire. Also, I will no longer stand for any black magickal attempts to stop or harm me. I have the clairvoyance now to know exactly who's committing this crime and you'll be punished. Yes, I made psychic attacks illegal (it may already be included in one of America's laws but I wanted to make it clear that that it will become illegal worldwide.) Yes, you can murder & heal through long-distance interactions _ you'll be traced by my Shaman & the Elohim Angels ending your ability to use any magick or maybe even jail you. We will end your ability to use magick or astral travel (or function properly in your social life for that matter) with any further attempts to attack me or fellow humans -- except when used in self-defense. Later, with further offences you'll be stopped by nailing a spike through your pineal gland. It stops human magic but there are still sorcerers who can get around that. There are new machines for electrical magic, psionics & radionics and we'll eventually need laws control the use of these magick electrical devices. These new machines no longer require someone to need a chicken or goat for sacrifice with their spell or incantation - the machine is calibrated by you and plugged in for the spell's benevolent or malevolent effects to take place. So, be careful, I want you all to evolve as much as possible but don't get tempted by the mind-control power or killing/disease-causing magick.. or you'll receive puishment. Whether it's in the form of a bad trip, bad dream, jail, hell or my World Army is for me to decide. There won't be a draft for the World Army, Navy or Air Force because we already have so much protection from the highly-evolved aliens (Sumerians, Elohim, Plaedians & about 15 others that are not interested in attacking us. This is a good opportunity while they watch the skies because we need to concentrate on the internal dimensions of the 4th, 5th, 6th etc. to really gain mastery of our true FASTER-THAN-LIGHT-STAR VESSELS our S O U L ! The 5th dimension is more than we could ever dream of. Travel to other planets simply by "willing" yourself for starters _ as well as our new hyperlight spaceships taking off from Earth to harness resources from parts of our solar system. These new spaceships will be gifts to our planet from the Sumerian aliens & Elohim masters. To put the situation simply - we're all going to be guided towards self-sufficiency & bliss by our Gods & God-like Alien messengers from the sky. We won't need to worry about paying bills nor worry about what new invasive measure the bitch named Big Brother has in store. The hateful, dark & deceitful souls will get what they deserve in 8 years and perish to a hell realm. That'll be good for a nice laugh when we enter the 5th as beings of benevolence, power & bliss. D R A G O N Edited by spacedragon (10/10/04 01:47 AM)
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
P.M.'s that were very interesting:
This guy sent me a link to an interesting movie & site exposing further the global "elite" terrorists at INFOWARS.COM Hello Friend, Thanks very much for sending the link. That movie had a lot of information I needed. I know this sounds a little loco...but, I have friends from the sky who are going to end this reign of murder and terror with the NWO, Skull & Bones, Freemasons and Illuminati. Can you tell me if those clans overlap or if any of of them are associated with the clan? I want them all gone or simply jailed to have to time to chill & repent before their judgement in 2012. By judgement I mean they have a life review at the moment of death. There's no pearly gates and there's not just one heaven. For the Christians or Jews just logging in: You the human are the ultimate judge and the accused - not some power-hungry Archon named Jehovah or G / D. Whether or not I decide to kill these pathetic New World Order terrorists and associated demons. We can be helped by embracing the ELOHIM race of humanoids and not listen to the evil Illuminati's & Bushs leaders anymore ( who are a group of reptilian aliens called the Draconians our controlling our media.) I could maybe show the human traitors from the New World Order some mercy & simply send them to another planet to be hunted down by unarmed Elohim soldiers (for fun.) But, the carnage needs to stop. The systematic killing of humans, raping of our women & children and interim "concentration" camps still alive here in the U.S. WILL stop when we embrace the Elohim technology and I teleport all those "elite" terrorists off this planet maybe into cold space to be entombed. _More P.M. logs____________________ Hello. I have questions. Are you........him? THE........MESSIAH? are you truly him? do you come from the house of David? What is your nationality? If you are indeed the Messiah, then surely you already know who I am. please get back to me. Thank you Bless you. My reply: Hello Friend. My real name is Adam and I'm the World Leader or World President of Earth now. I have near professional Shaman skills _ To make matters more preplexing I'm the reincarnation of the Deity Satan. I have truly cleansed my karma & I have the power to fight with everything I've got to start a real spiritual movement on Earth before a civil war or ww3 erupts. We'll be making a jump off this prison/police-state planet soon anyway so they can stay in the darkness as long as they want. To answer your questions I am just one of many demi-gods on this planet. You've heard my story because I have immaculate timing when it comes to taking power - it's part of my sign of being born in the year of the snake. If these gov't officials were to attack me to kill me, I know how to skillfully navigate the afterlife where I could take the form of a GOD here in this dense 3D realm ... because the barrier is weakening between the 3rd and 4th dimension. Umm, my nationality is a mix of northern european ethnicities. You could say I look somewhat Italian. There's not just one messiah to answer your question. I will build a World Empire so great it will seem like I'm "THE ONE"but I could never have done it without all the great spiritual masters. Thanks for your support my friend. We can see evidence of reincarnation from many other people that have graced this planet - people who have memories of villages they?ve never visited in this present lifetime or people who remember entire buddhist scriptures without having any education in this lifetime. Sogyal Rinpoche remarks ?I believe that this process of incarnation is not limited to Tibet, but can occur in all countries at all times. Throughout history there have been figures of artistic genius, spiritual strength, and humanitarian vision who have helped the human race go forward. I think of Gandhi, Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Mother Theresa, of Shakespeare, of St. Francis, of Beethoven, of Michelangelo. When Tibetans hear of such people, they immediately say they are bodhisattvas. And whenever I hear of them, of their work and vision, I am moved by the majesty of the vast evolutionary process of the buddhas and masters that emanate to liberate beings and better the world.? Edited by spacedragon (10/10/04 02:00 AM)
| |||||||
|
ReefeRnShroomS Registered: 04/23/03 Posts: 465 Loc: New Yawk, USA. Last seen: 3 years, 5 months |
| ||||||
|
hey spacedragon, I sent you another PM. Please reply back to me in privately, please. Please read it, thank you.
-------------------- huhhhhhhhh
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
We can become "Guardian Angels" & truly become Gods within this decade. The Elohim are becoming Gods as well through this photon energy belt.
Guardian angels can act upon senses and imaginations - not upon wills, except by working on the intellect, and thus upon the will. Like gods and demons, angels have gone through many phases, ranging from intimate portions of a man or woman to immaterial, celestial entities like lesser deities. Each person quite possibly has an individual guardian angel or daemon which could appear in animal form. There are no really well-defined distinctions between angels, demons, familiars, fairies, elves, saints, genii, ancestral gods, or pagan gods. Remember how I said it's a "metaphor" for the Universal Mind Lattice with intelligences that can manifest in MANY forms _ so... a demon doesn't always look like a minotaur or a skeleton necessarily ... that's just the form he/she's taking at the time. To command the assistance of angels is a basic idea of spiritual power. The 'Magic Papyri' (Egypt) contain many spells to secure just such help and protection of angels. From magic traditions arose the concept of the guardian angel. Jesus himself announced that he could summon 72,000 guardian angels whenever he cared to (Matthew 26:53). The belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. ______________________________ The concept of "The One World," on the other hand, is holistic and integrative and describes a unification endorsed by both religious doctrine and psychological theory. The shamanic state of consciousness represents an evolutionary advance of cosmic proportions, since those rare individuals who have attained it have transcended the human condition as it is usually experienced and understood.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
I have sent some of these blessed talismans out to disciples. Anyone who wants me to send a protective magical dragon pendant you can Personal message me. It's easy to fight these loser evil cults.
We'll have a stronger alliegence or coalition & we'll bear the emblem of your Master represented by the Dragon. It's when the pentagram is turned upside down it represents the horns of my evil past Satan. That's dead but my power isn't (Siddhartha ~ He who finds the deepest of peace is the envy of even the Gods -- and also sometimes their teacher but the Gods are unbelievably more powerful in a different way as they act through humans & live off mere theta waves (thought) and other higher-vibrational energies. The necklace doesn't turn around anyway so use it appropriately or you're no longer in the non-secret Cult. We'll tell everyone what we're doing; we'll not have thugs like the Illuminati have admitted to nor the Free Masons who give power positions to complete morons.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
1st dimension: Mineral kingdom- the consciousness of resonating the earth "mother" accessed through crystals 2nd: The Plant kingdom- the consciousness of feeling the earth mother accessed through interaction and communication with plants: i.e. Findhorn 3rd- Time and Space- the consciousness of linear time mastery through "being here now" polarized pos and neg 4th- The Nonphysical Kingdom of Archetypes, Guides, and Nonphysical beings. Accessed through Guides, Archetypes, Angels - also polarized into pos and neg 5th- The Consiousness of Cosmic Cycles and patterns accessed though awarness of cosmic patterns Whooo hoooo!!!
6th- The Consciousness of "Web Weaving" or ceremonial precipation of certain consciousness patterns. i.e. crop circles precipitating are glyphs and symbols meant to awaken certain patterns of consciousness in us. Sacred work at world power spots another. 7th-Consciounsess of Oneness- Door Way to other Higher Dimensions. The sacred work here is to find and be re-unified with our twin soul. She said is it important to realize that there is no hierarchy of dimensions, one is not necessarily more important than another!!
| |||||||
|
Resident Cynic Registered: 10/01/02 Posts: 5,385 Loc: Apt #6, The Vill |
| ||||||
|
Are the Elohim the ones that do those anal probe thingies? 'Cause I think I met one in a bath house in San Francisco. Three days later, I set off the metal detector at the airport and they found one of these...
Homeland security said that it was transmitting a homing beacon. -------------------- To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.' Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence. Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains. Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.
| |||||||
|
lest we baguette Registered: 07/14/03 Posts: 5,502 Loc: oz |
| ||||||
|
they had to use lots of lube to get that sucker out
-------------------- Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.
| |||||||
|
Resident Cynic Registered: 10/01/02 Posts: 5,385 Loc: Apt #6, The Vill |
| ||||||
|
They locked me in a room with 3 gallons of sour milk, a case of raisin bran, a tube of ky and a 6 gallon bucket... you do the math.
-------------------- To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.' Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence. Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains. Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Wow that was boring ^
Subject: John Hopkins Newsletter Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in their newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center : Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer. Especially breast cancer. Don't freeze plastic water bottles with water in them as this also releases dioxin from the plastic. Dr. Edward Fujimoto from Castle hospital was on a TV program explaining this health hazard. (He is the manager of the Wellness Program at the hospital.) He was talking about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said we should not heat our food in the microwave using plastic containers. &nbs! p;This applies particularly to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Dioxin are carcinogens and highly toxic to the cells of our bodies. Instead, he recommends using glass, Corni ng Ware, or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results ...without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. Just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. Remember when some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper? The dioxin problem is one of the reasons. To add to this: Saran wrap placed over fo! ods as they are nuked, with the high heat, actually drips poisonous toxins into the food, use paper towels instead. Please pass this on to your family & friends, & those who are important in your life. ______________________________________ Thich Nhat Hanh is a wonderful master and I strive to become as wise and complacent as he is: "People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Everyday we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves...All is a miracle." -from the Miracle of Mindfulness Now, I've tried to relinquish this duty as World Leader to Avalokiteshvara's emanation the Dalai Lama but I'm being told again and again that I'm better suited for the position. He's healing this planet in a way I can't even begin to touch and I would just rather be his crazy shaman sidekick. I am the jack of all trades w/black belts and some healing knowledge and some meditation work. I have love for my people and want to rule with that love and not fear. I want the best for the all sentient beings.
| |||||||
|
jiggy Registered: 07/20/04 Posts: 7,469 Loc: Heart of Laughte |
| ||||||
|
Space Dragon.
Why arn't you writing for hollywood? This 4th dimensional duality drama war of good against evil stuff sells like hot cakes! It also perpetuates the illusion as well. You arn't helping it to heal, you are amplifying it to remain. Hey, ask your people if they know the 4thdimension/astral plane has already collapsed into this one? Ask them if they are coming from your linear past relative to this time line. You be time jumping dude to be getting this stuff and the info is old and out dated. Risidual energy is all that is left realtive to the physical experience. There's nothing new about taking the lead in spreading fear or in the war of good against evil. Its an old game packed with archetypes and world leaders. Why not time jump into the future and ask your linear future self how to integrate the collapse. Then, you'll be able to use your abilities to see into the non polarized realms where the split is mended and healed. If you took a lead from there, you'd do a lot more good if that is your true intention. Just something constructive to consider. peace! -------------------- Ahuwale ka nane huna.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
When in the arena ( ~business or otherwise)
Yield not to the aggressor. When outside the arena, Affirm compassion. This world and this society are competitive. Tao uses the metaphor of the warrior to meet that competition. Warriors never yield to their opponents. They may sidestep, but they do not give way. Whether you are a lawyer, police officer, fire fighter, doctor, business person, athlete, or any one of numerous other professions, you compete against either other people or natural forces. But there is a right way and a wrong way to compete. Avoid anger and greed. Use concentration and awareness. Coincidentally, concentration and awareness are also necessary for spirituality. That is why the follower of Tao incorporates the way of the warrior into training. The warrior and the sage both seek to transcend emotion and petty thinking, to perfect themselves, and to live lives of the deepest truth. But when outside the arena, do not forget to be kind. Leave behind competitive aggression. You must still have awareness, concentration and reflex, but the expression will be different. Your compassion must not falter. That is why the combination of the way of the warrior with the way of Tao is the ultimate symbol of versatility. Such a follower of Tao commands the extremes of the universe. WORSHIP BY CULTIVATING NINE FIELDS: Diet. Herbs. Clothing. Recitation. Movement. Meditation. Creativity. Teaching. And most important: Compassion. Worship is not a matter of making an obeisance to a god. It is a matter of achieving godlike qualities in yourself. This is done through cultivation of the nine areas: ~Diet should be moderate, healthy, and of living foods. If you want to be sustained, eat things that themselves sustained life. ~Learn to use herbs, for they heal and maintain health. ~Be moderate in your clothing; wear natural fibers. ~Recitation includes prayer, song, chanting, and finally, the practice of silence. What you say becomes reality. ~Stretch, move, and exercise every day. The universe moves; so too should the energy within your body. ~Meditate every day - once in the morning and once in the evening if possible. Only then will you attain tranquility and triumph over your dilemmas. ~Be creative. Thus we contribute, and thus we elevate our souls. ~Aquire a good education. Treasure what you learn, and preserve it so that it may be passed on to others. Never be selfish with what you know. ~Above all, be compassionate. This is a stand against all evil, and it opens your spirit. People ask, "How can I worship properly?" Cultivate these nine fields.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
MASTER HERUKA VAJRASATTVA
__________________________ FUCK THE WAR ON TRYPTAMINE DRUGS & PHENETHYLAMINES. WE'LL have HEMP legalized & MARIJUANA decriminalized first. It's the use of heroin, crack, and crank that the government throws on the table to cause panic in the minds of people, that has allowed them to erode the Constitution away into a now historical document, by passing unbelievable laws all under the guise of stopping the use of drugs and saving our precious children from the "vile drug-pusher", while all along it's been the O.S.S. and then the C.I.A. in bed with the Mafia and local government officials that bring the highly addictive drugs (Heroin/Crack), that destroy peoples lives, into the Country, and then distribute them locally. If you don't think this could be true, then take a look drugwar.com. This site links to a mountain of hard evidence of military-intelligence drug dealing for the institutionalized purpose of covert arms financing. It is the highly addictive properties of these drugs that are exactly what make the Mafia/C.I.A./Government wet their lips from excitement (due to huge profits involved), not caring what damage they do to people. Also the natural plant Entheogens are not a hot commodity for them, partly because they actually make you think, which is one of the things those agenda-driven, power & money-hungry monsters would prefer you didn't do.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
There's stuff getting deleted from these boards so I have to re-post the important shit. Try to print out as many pages as possible sometime so we don't lose this info.
It will be wonderful when we have more results from international science teams concerning the Rife machine. I stopped talking about the eletromedicine device but I've also gotten great results from light electrical impulses added to acupuncture needles which is another form of electromedicine. My master tells me that any electrical current from the wall is "crude" energy compared to the more refined human bioelectric energy. A real master can heal more powerfully by touch or stimulating the acupuncture needle to help the blocked energy to flow once again. Also, it greatly helps the immune system when the Chi Gung master emits "Sha Qi" or killer energy from his hands to destroy pathogens within the body. Back to the cult haha which needs no name & will SHINE over the Illuminati, Free Masons, Skull & Bones and all the other dark clans... Succeeding at being my disciple can be easy -- or you can take the hard way. You only need to practice ONE exercise for me. To master it could take you until all the way up to Dec. 22, 2012. This prayer for the dying & the dead will cleanse your karma to give you a real chance to become Gods & help others do the same. You will practice this at least monthly and then move up to weekly & daily. At the time of the 2012 energy belt enveloping the Earth I will want all my disciples practicing this constantly: Recite this aloud Do not fear the Peaceful or Wrathful Deities They are only manifestations of your innermost essense Do not be attracted to the colored realms of reincarnation; They only will lead to the 6 realms and more suffering: the hell realms, hungry ghosts, animal, human, titan & god. We have been enduring this cycle of reincarnation for thousands of lifetimes. If you have just one good thought in the afterlife; whether its a spouse, a child, family connection or a deep spiritual connection you can be reborn in complete heaven & bliss. -Pause for a moment if you want (try to establish a deep connection with the ghost or spirit you're talking to) - Oh, son or daughter of an enlightened family You're more receptive to these teachings now than I am! Your clairvoyance and intellect is 9 times stronger than the living. Do not fear the Wrathful or Peaceful Gods. If you have just one good thought in the afterlife, you can reborn in a wonderful Buddha realm. Keep repeating it for 15 - 20 minutes. Work up to several hours like the night I summoned 68 dead from the Florida hurricane disaster to send them to a Heaven Realm. Some powerful monks get pictures of the dead to pray to them. Pictures that a friend monk may have or has so many that he sends them to his brother. So, practice the ^ above ancient art called Phowa and even try it in it's original Tibetan language for fun. It's cool but it doesn't matter what language you're speaking because the dead can feel the emotions and the intention. Say, for instance, as a ghost you were summoned by monks and you pick up the energy signature because of your kodak picture & you see that they're praying for you and have so much love. It would be very moving... So, it doesn't really matter the language you use -- the dead will know you love them & it can greatly help them to achieve Heaven.
| |||||||
|
SORCERER Registered: 07/25/03 Posts: 847 Loc: THRONE Last seen: 19 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Crown Ornament of Buddha Jewels as extensive as space, you are surrounded by all the great spiritual guides, Buddha's, Bodhisattvas, and Dharma Protectors, like the full moon surrounded by stars. O Consort to the second Buddha of this fortunate aeon and to Vajradhara at his heart radiating infinite light in ten directions, please accept as offering a perfect and pure universe filled with inexhaustible wells of pure water, clear light, sweet smelling incense, perfume and delicious food, all of which are emptiness, which are actual offering, and which are inner offering. May these offerings have no end like the continuum of buddhamind, and may they fill you with constant delight. Please pour down your inspiring blessings so that I may liberate myself and all living beings who, like an ocean, populate emptiness in samsara.
Prayer to Vajrasattva
| |||||||
|
The Silence islo Registered: 06/23/04 Posts: 441 Loc: In your head :P Last seen: 21 years, 2 months |
| ||||||
|
Man, what are you babbling about?
Why is it you have the time to type this stuff that no one asked about, tho you wont answer anyones questions? Uummm?? delusional? think about it man, maybe you are listen to everything youv'e said, also it not being correct...... how can you consider yourself world leader? If you have that kind of power, you should easily convince people to follow you, (if you say the right things),
-------------------- aaaaaahhhhh
| |||||||
| |||||||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Adam, Eve, & Lilith | 1,586 | 8 | 05/06/07 09:52 AM by Lion | ||
![]() |
We Saw the King Tut Exhibit Today | 2,294 | 12 | 01/12/06 06:03 PM by lwo | ||
![]() |
.O.U/R Thin King | 484 | 0 | 09/08/06 01:35 PM by Telepylus | ||
![]() |
King Arthur is my favourite returning Messiah. | 956 | 6 | 07/04/08 01:19 AM by fazdazzle | ||
![]() |
pleiadians ( |
6,382 | 25 | 05/23/06 05:26 PM by gettinjiggywithit | ||
![]() |
The King of all Feelings - It came to me in a dream. | 1,704 | 9 | 06/23/08 10:27 AM by thedudenj | ||
![]() |
Genesis 1- Creation of the Universe ( |
8,336 | 56 | 10/04/06 05:23 PM by Telepylus | ||
![]() |
Jesus definately smoked weed, and so did the jewish priests ( |
11,314 | 39 | 02/01/06 08:32 PM by MAIA |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum 184,522 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
listen to everything youv'e said, also it not being correct...... how can you consider yourself world leader? If you have that kind of power, you should easily convince people to follow you, (if you say the right things), 