Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coughing stuff up
    #3252524 -

So yeah, lately I've been coughing up all this really rank plegm or mucus shit I don't know. Sometimes it's yellow sometimes dark green. This is rank but other then the annoying coughing shit up I don't seem like I have a cold? No sore throat. What's goin on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3252602 -

you're dying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Vvellum]
    #3252655 -

haha shut up. seriously though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3252665 -

You are dying.


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3252677 -

Do you smoke often?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: MOTH]
    #3252714 -

That happens to me for like 2 weeks after I stop smoking weed.
Also do you live in a polluted area by chance?
Cities fuck my lungs up.
Allergies to pets, mold, pollen, cut grass? Its fall, been wet around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3252804 -

That's really odd. I've never been able to tie in a direct corallation between smoking pot and coughing things up. I've only hacked up one really bad goober when I wasn't sick. Shot right onto the wall when I was taking a shower, looked like a yellow and green egg! :blush:

You live in eastern Canada, correct? How's the air out there? Perhaps that could be what's irritating you..


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: browndustin]
    #3252993 -

I live in Saskatchewan. Central Canada. There's not really anything here and Saskatoon isn't some huge city. I recently bought 3 grams of oil and I've been smoking a bunch of that lately. I have just about 1.2 grams left. And I smoke a little bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3253029 -

and you cough it up mostly in the morning, after you wake up right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3253094 -

Oil can be some nasty shit, it's often cut with all kinds of hideously gross things. That could be your problem.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Phluck]
    #3254230 -

Shit like what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3254256 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3254354 -

if you're smoking weird shit, you'll probably be coughing up weird shit, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Vvellum]
    #3254537 -

Hmmm... oil eh? Lets hope they refined it pretty good. There's lots of things you can scrub and flush oil with. And lets hope they followed those routes.

I don't think that smoking the last gram will hurt too much. It all depends. Ever tried ingesting oil?? :stash:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: browndustin]
    #3254707 -

No. Is it fun?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3263350 -

Stay clean and you'll be clean.. :thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3275642 -

I know that hash can be made with goat's blood. I remember when I had hash, I had some bad wretching in the morning and in the shower especially. That is probably what you are coughing up: congealed and smoked blood or some other wierd shit.

You should try sitting in the sauna for an hour. There will be much coughing, and much phlem, and it will suck coughing all this phlem up but in the end it will be worth it my friend, for there will be less coughing and less wierd green shit after that...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coughing stuff up [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3276172 -

Goat's blood? You can't be serious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smoking too much...
( 1 2 all )
Meph 5,842 24 08/09/03 05:04 PM
by Grav
* i found some of stuff from when i was locked up...
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 5,782 25 04/22/03 08:27 PM
by Mickel
* Smoking too much :( daba 1,861 11 07/05/03 12:07 AM
by EgoMagickian
* quit smoking ciggs and bud kaiowas 1,406 9 11/08/03 09:02 AM
by CeeEssGee
* How in the hell do i stop freaking smoking
( 1 2 all )
MollyDolly 4,077 23 04/16/04 10:50 AM
by MollyDolly
* does anyone else here NOT smoke weed?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nanananotehead 13,085 77 02/11/06 02:12 PM
by ACN45
* Quitting Smoking Cigs *DELETED* supernaut 3,294 18 03/12/04 11:56 AM
by MycoFactory
* Please help! Need to stop smoking cigarettes! hybrIdlumm0x 3,985 14 09/25/03 07:03 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,904 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.