Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

McMan's "security issues" addressed.
    #324226 - 05/23/01 01:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

All right McMan, you want to talk about security issues? Since your running around dictating to everyone here even the mod's how things should be run and trying to act like some hero trying to save everyone and the shroomery because I post pics in the cultivation board. Everytime I get to these threads where your rambling on about this issue it is already closed.

McMan says "I will still be here waiting to address
the real issue of your reckless business tactics that threaten this board's existence. "
amongts a whole lot of other shit he slung at me. I just dont have time or the desire to read through all of your long winded essays. Quite frankly I'm amazed your wife lets you waste all of this time here instead of being with her and your kids.

Pictures have been posted here on these boards for many years without any trouble. Why, well there are many reasons why. One of them is this board is protected under freedom of speech. As long as The Shroomery does not start advertising they are selling mushrooms or any other illegal drug, this board is protected. There are hundereds of other BB's out there just like The Shroomery for other natural and chemical drugs that also post pictures. They to exist without problems.

Every member here is safe as long as they do not set up drug deals. Then you risk running into an undercover narc posing to make a buy. The Shroomery has long stood on immediatly closing any thread that had to do with buy/selling anything illegal.

So do you really think the DEA or any other agency can come bust any members for posting pictures here?
Who are those members, in real life? Who is McMan, the guy or girl theat just posted a bunch of pics in the cultivation forum a month ago of some nice big cubensis growing from his MC? Were those even really cubensis? HOw do we know this guy McMan is not lying about what kind of mushrooms they are.

Hypothetical situation:
McMan can post he is a mushroom and acid dealing pusher. His real name is:
John Smith
23498 ImaLamma St
Weinersville, Ma.
Anybody that wants drugs stop on by.

Does that really mean that McMan is John Smith from that address and is selling drugs? How do we know he is not lying? How does the DEA/FBI know he is telling the truth? They dont. They have to have substantial evidence to run before a judge to get the warrant. McMan could be making this up because his wife is screwing a neighbor because mcman doesn't pay much attention to her anymore.To much wasted time dictating to ppl on the shroomery, so she went elsewhere for attention. Now McMan wants revenge. If the DEA goes and starts busting down doors only to find some middle aged single dude, or even worse, a family man, with only a few Corona's in the fridge, well, they just opened them self up to one big lawsuit and a lot of negative publicity. If law enforcement agencies start making a lot of these mistakes, they are not given warrents anymore with out some real hard evidence.

If they went around trying get all the names from spore vendor customers, or all the names from members here and went around kicking in doors to see if they were growing mushrooms. How many of those houses do you think they would actually get right and find something illegal? Now what about all the ppl they were wrong on.
The ppl that moved, or using friends/family addies to get spores, or friends computers to post pictures or order spores .... etc... etc... So they just screwed up and busted down many of the wrong doors... lawsuit after lawsuit, media coverage.... what a mess. All those lawsuits. Do you really think they are going to get many more warrants after that or even funding for all their cop toys and programs when they just made such a big public embaressment for shady investigative work. They would lose so much respect in the publics eye... what a mess. I almost wish it would happen, but they are smater then that to use such reclkless tactics.
Think about it.

So your worried about me posting pictures here? What about all the other members that post pictures here?
Who am I? Who is Ryche Hawk? Who are all these other members? 3DShroom just told us in another thread that members IP's logging into the BB can not be tracked. Even if they could Alien mentioned proxies could be used to mask an IP. So how the fuck do you think any law enforement agency could pinpoint anybodies login in. And if they did, what proof is there of who was actually on the computer doing the posting?
Besides, they are just pictures. Pictures of mushrooms, and what kind of mushrooms? There was a court case pointed out here a while back where a professor of mycology could not positivly identify the mushrooms from just a picture. The defendant won the case.

And even if I or anyone else says they are cubensis, how does the DEA know we are not lying. How do they know they were even grown in the U.S. ? They dont unless you sit down and blab your mouth and admit to everyone before a cop.
Eveyone take note of this, dont admit to anything. Make them do their legg work and try and prove you guilty. If you open your mouth and tell them yes I was growing illegal mushrooms etc... then you just made their job much easier to put you in jail.

These pictures are also protected by what, Freedom of the Press perhaps? Look how many years High Times and Cannabis Culture have been around and posting pictures of marijuana, mushrooms, and many other "soft drugs". They still exist. And even new magazines in this counter culture continue to pop up. I dont see the cops busting down High Times doors because they published pictures of marijuana or mushrooms. Why is the Shroomery any different?

Now moving on, McMan, in our koh samui thread a while back, and another thread, you rambled on and on trying to be a hero over these security issues about our THE DB KITS being highly illegal and a danger to the boards etc... blah blah blah....
Saying how the kit is purly for cultivation of illegal mushrooms etc....
Yet, while you were busy spouting off your big mouth, you had not even looked at our website about our kits. We dont sell the spores with the kit nor directions or pictures on how to use it. The key thing, no spores with the kits.
Yet, Homestead, with their full page add in High Times for 10+ years now has distributed a mushroom compost kit with EVERYTHING needed, compost, spores, directions on how to grow, agar, all of it.
10+ years they have been doing this. Dont you think the DEA would have shut them down by now?
Why dont you go bark up their tree with your hero and dictator antics and hassle them about their "reckless business antics"

While we are at it, how about PF. He has been sending spores and a PF TEK book that describes everything, with pictures, on how to grow illegal mushrooms for 10+ years as well.
Are these reckless business tactics too... or is it just ME posting pics in the culitvation section that gets your panties in a bunch McMan.

And what about spores being sent to CA. Workman has been on here posting he sends to CA. So does Max, and PF has posted many times he sends there. Other vendors as well. Many members have posted they have received spores from these other vendors. I have never made an official statment on this. Rumors spread we send for $50 cash orders, no paper trails. Personally I wish CA residents would not order from me. The $50 minimum prevents most of them from ordering from us. Anyway, once again you only seem to jump on me over this. Not the other vendors.

And as for other vendors, I dont attack or talk shit about any of them except PF. And that is only if he attacks me first. Its no secret we have a had our battles, but its been quiet between us for a long time as it should be.

McMan, you seem to have a real hard on for me. You say you dont have any motives.
I think you do have 2 motives. One your MC chamber failed where our THE DB KITS took off and are doing good. Your just jealous of me and our kits so you attack them.

And 2, this is only speculation at this point. But I think your working on starting a spore business yourself.
A while back you posted some pictures of some nice looking mushroom flushes on wheat straw, and made the statement they would be going to my competitor (no joke) you put.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if your pics and spores from you start showing up on a new, or already established spore vendor site. So you busy attacking me right now trying to destroy my reputation.
Only time will tell, but you did make that comment "your pictures would be going to my competitor (no joke)" If its true, you will be back under a different name since you already stirred up to much controversy with your McMan and Cosmo names.

As for 12blate, I did some research on his post. 160 of them, most of them were in praise of us. I also found praise for other vendors as well.
We have a lot of customers that give us praise quite often, or have a link to our website in their sig, or some of them that stand up for us againts troll attacks while I'm gone. And I appreciate that immensly.

I also found where he attacked you and called you a "waste of talant" and "a dictator" as many have been calling you a dicator around here lately. It looks he stepped on your toes and got you all wound up.
So go on the attack once again againts me. And also you threaten and attack the mods.
He is right, you a are a waste of talant. For having so much knowledge of cultivation, how much are you really helping us when you seem more interesting in destroying my name?

You have wasted a lot of my time with this previous bullshit. The security issues I would have gladly talked to you about had you not gone on the "McMan is our hero" approach.

You keep writing all these long essays ... and then say your leaving for good. So go already, nobody is stopping you. If your not happy around here leave. If you think its so unsafe, what the hell are you doing posting pictures of mushrooms with your hands and fingerprints in the pictures? You come on attacking myself and mods', then come back later like some nice guy just trying to save us all from me. If your on the rampage to make this counter culture business more safe for us all, then why dont you distribute some of that energy to the other vendors. But I think most of us are tired of hearing your dictatorship.

That is all I have for now. At least until I post some pictures later in honor of you McMan.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by Ryche Hawk on 05/23/01 04:38 PM.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaddoc
Resurrected!
Male
Loc: London, UK, Basel, CH or ...
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #324256 - 05/23/01 02:20 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone noticed that the young Ozzy Osbourne looks just like John Travolta with long hair. Check out the photos in "Black Sabbath" the album.

P.S. This whole thing sux.

As far as I can see is this. There apears to be a sock puppet. In most cases these are either:

- Someone trying to promote themselves through dirty tactics.
- Some lamer trying to get free shit (usually just a kid anyway).

All I see is this... a great vendor with rather "Steep" prces but a large selection.

A lamer Sock puppet.

An ex moderator whos taking this whole issue as seriously as it needs to be in his views.

Whoa! Where my Fingers?

--------------------
"Your Gimmiky Restraunt - By J.R. Bennigans"

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Maddoc]
    #324277 - 05/23/01 02:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Maddoc]
    #324289 - 05/23/01 02:59 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

very possible

but guys, stop argueing, for real... can't we all just get along?

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: McMan]
    #324295 - 05/23/01 03:03 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I also forgot to mention. Nobody has ever been busted from posting at the Shroomery. Nobody has ever been busted from ordering spores from any spore vendor. People get busted because they do stupid things and the cops stumble across their growing setup. Or x-friends rat them out etc....
Nobody has been busted because I, or any other vendor sells spores, or because they post here.

So what about Homesteads kit in High Times for 10 + years.... spores, compost, kit, directions, all of it included. Where are those troublemaking 14 year olds McMan?

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #324325 - 05/23/01 03:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

McMan isn't that what we are all doing..teaching others how to grow shrooms?????

not only what is doing that we all do that.....and a pf-cake can drive a 14 year old mad too..he doens't need compost for it :) (but he could drive alot off 14 years old mad with it )

and btw no shroom can harm a kid more than a bottle tequilla

McMan if you are soo concerend about 14 year old..we have to close the shroomery..sorry...

damn now I'm in that battle..;)
/me decides to avoid the shroomery for a few days :)

http://www.tribesofgomorra.f2s.com
das deutschsprachige Z?chterforum
you haven't understood this? you don't have an ???? on your keyboard, huh ?

--------------------
i'm back

Offlinepsylohassee
enthusiast
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #324331 - 05/23/01 03:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"Quite frankly I'm amazed your wife lets you waste all of this time here instead of being with her and your kids. "

"McMan could be making this up because his wife is screwing a neighbor because mcman doesn't pay much attention to her anymore"

Hey Ryche, how was your peyote trip? I bet it took you to a higher level of consiousness where you no longer need to get involved in ego games and hurtfull coments. U talk so much shit about your good karma etc etc... I think you failed.

McMan, people getting busted for shrooms wont get this board shut down. and you are not their parents, let them get busted.

Ryche, despite your shit u just posted, the only rule one needs to remember is that u shouldnt post anything u cant explain successfully to a judge.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: psylohassee]
    #324367 - 05/23/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Excuse me psylohassee, but if I dont address these issues with McMan, he just keeps it up and continues to attack me in new angles.
I'm addressing this so it can be put to an end. That has nothing to do with karma or my peyote trip.

Do you think I want to do this? This is a complete waste of my time. I have turned my back to a lot of things he has said in the past towards me but this time it has gotten way out of hand.

I thought of a lot of things I could sling at McMan, but did not care to go there. Instead of picking apart all the shit he has written about me in various threads these last few days, its best just to deal the most important issue of safety and let the rest go. What more do you want? I"m certainly not enjoying this as much as McMan is. I have better things to do then waste my time with him but I'm forced to deal with this.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineThe Messiah
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: psylohassee]
    #324368 - 05/23/01 04:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you meet evil with hate, you lose. Hate belongs to the dark side. And yes, the temptation to oppose is a powerful force; it's immensely strong. You want to go at him, you want to hit, to strangle, to destroy. And all those emotions are his tools. So maybe the lesson is that you really want to say NO to what he represents, you refuse to enter the ring with him at all. You just become what he is not. Love. You become love. And when you do that, he's not there and he never was. ~~Ann Shulgin, PIHKAL

please put an end to this childish behavior. both of you. we are all here for the same reasons, let us all bask in the radiant knowledge of these sacred mushrooms that shines from these boards.

please

peace, -=To0dLeS=-
TM

--------------------
[green]peace[/green], [blue]~(To0dLeS)~[/blue]
TM

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
    #324430 - 05/23/01 05:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

McMan, you are really going off in a direction I cannot understand. The cannabis sites that I have thanked for being around for all these years (including High Times) are even worse in your scenario if it were not fantasy.

You have lost any respect from my end at this point, I am sorry, but you are going to extremes now for a purpose I do not understand.

3D and Thor, you guys might have to pull the plug on this guy, but I hate to say that because one should be free to express himself. But this has gone way overboard and now the argument has shifted to a very legal issue; way off base from the original spamming disagreement.

All I can say from this point is that this has gone too far. I have ordered spores from Ryche; they worked, they were what they were supposed to be. I can remember the day when one sent for spores or cannabis seeds and it was a cross of the fingers that you actually got something and it turn out authentic.

Ryche is right, I first started out with a Homestead kit almost 14 years ago now. Today its much better, but I do agree that the buisness gets people into a slight aggressive mode. I am glad that there have always been underground buisnesses like this and they will only get better. One can order cannabis seeds real easy these days and get authentic Dutch or similar strains at the drop of a hat. Its illegal but we are here and we do it.

I guess now I will be busted for saying all this, oh well its a traffic ticket here where I live; decriminalized states rock!!

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Alien]
    #324451 - 05/23/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #324515 - 05/23/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous

#324540 - 05/23/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #324582 - 05/23/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#324780 - 05/24/01 12:44 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

So when you came here spamming your MC kit to The Shroomery, you knew exactly what kind of crowd you were trying to sell it to and what illegal purposes they had for it. That includes 14 year olds. Even as you helped answer questions here about it and how to grow with it.

If sharing information of growing illegal mushrooms was such an issue to you, why have you been here day in and day out discussing this illegal activity. Even posting pictures of your illegal activity? And now why are you acting like a some hero here to all save us from spore vendors discussing their products.

Next time you sit down and talk with your attorney, ask him how magazines like High Times and Cannabis Culture get away with publishing pictures and information every month on how to grow illegal marijuana.
And why are they any different then The Shroomery sharing information. Once its put on the net, its published. That published information is now protected under freedom of the press.

And as far as all those pictures we publish or anyone else here published, those mushrooms were grown in a foreign country and that is the story I'm sticking to :smile:

You state:
To the rest of you, this is not about simply "posting pics" and that in fact doesn't concern me. What concerned
  me was the selling and support of products that are obviously (without a doubt) intended for illegal usage
  which is against the law here in America (where the products are being distributed from).

Well, McMan, as you put a disclaimer with your signature and I'm sure with your MC (your mushroom growing chamber), we also put a disclaimer with our products.  Are we off the hook now since its ok for you do to that? We  must be safe if your doing it.

And basically what your saying now is all spore vendors are a danger to society? Although you have ordered from them yourself. If I remember right you have mentioned ordering from the sporechicks in the past. But then again your a changed man now. Since you probably have all the spore you need its not ok for anyone else to order from spore vendors, especially from me.

You have gone so many different directions with this and many of your other actions here. Againts me and the mods of the shroomery. I dont even see where its a benefit to discuss any of this with you any more because you really are a hipocrit and a facade.

You did not address my accusing one of your motives for all these attacks on me is that I really think you are planning your own spore business involvement from your past statement.
You keep saying your are leaving this place for good. Something tells me we have not seen the last of you, more then likely under a different name next time.

Anyway, peace to you and I wish you safety and happiness with your illegal activities. :wink:

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #324805 - 05/24/01 02:04 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

As I found the shroomery a few years ago..I felt like
WOW..a cool place in the net were we can talk free and meet the guys who sell the spores cool!!!!!!

I was 17 then, now I'm older 21 and I feel good the shroomery has helped me alot..I have met nice people traded lots of spores.And learned how to grow and helped others to grow..
I haven't eaten any street drug since the first day I came here thanx..
We are here for the anarchy aren't we..of cause this isn't fully legal..fuck it.
I smoke pot, I shroom..fuck it my blood even isn't legal..
that won't stop me from thiniking abnd talking freely..thanx Shroomery for being an anarchistic place

and wtf do you have against making bucks for good spores
Rychey is a good vendor...his syringes are good..and if he fucks up a syringe he sents replacements...
keep upo the good work

and McMAn your products was DEALER equipment...with your MCcultivaors one would cukld cultivate tons of shrooms (not that I cant without out it, but it is still an high-tech drug producing maschine)
any fuck up could buy it and sell shrooms to your 14 year old..

and even if..I was 16 as I took my first blotter and I had a good time :)

damn it
someone said something like this a few weeks ago:
If they bust me they god put me in prison, but I am in prison if I stop now..
(ok it was different, I don't remember it right ;)

peace now..
Rychey back to buissness we want pics of Coplelandias in a DB kit ;)...

hey I know we Kindergarden fuck ups are waiting to poison pour teachers with pan trops :)

TribesofGomorra
you haven't understood this? you don't have an ???? on your keyboard, huh ?

Edited by Prellgott on 05/24/01 04:06 AM.

--------------------
i'm back

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Prellgott]
    #324991 - 05/24/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
    #325013 - 05/24/01 11:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I am actually pissed at myself now for getting involved is these types of discussions. I am sorry for treading into you guys's argument. I made a promise to myself when I came back not to get involved in heated discussions and I have broken that promise.

I am really confused at this whole argument and what the resolve is, so I will keep my yap shut. I hope you guys work it out.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Alien]
    #325018 - 05/24/01 11:28 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have been saying that for a while, Ryche stop with mMcMan ,McMan you promised me you would stop this cause it was getting you guys no whaere Ryche I leave for Jamaica Monday I need my order because I planned on inoculating around my property. I will pay for next day delivery via paypal I need then darn things

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #325081 - 05/24/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies