Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
Re: Hydrapod [Re: MicronMagick]
    #443592 - 10/31/01 07:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

why is it McMan and myself take a huge pay cut to make products for you guys. I make between $8-10.00 per hour making the Spore Speader. Yet we are often aquised of just wanting your $$. If $$ was all we were after we'd do more in our mainstream occupation don't you think? After it pays at least 5 times as much with out getting called names.

When I consider the trials and tribulations of the coffee filter and piss cup pimp business it brings a tear to my eye.

Now that guy with his arm up your ass who's selling the $200 five gallon buckets is another story.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Hydrapod [Re: McMan]
    #443890 - 10/31/01 08:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

*yawn*

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #443668 - 10/31/01 09:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Firstly, I made a mistake in my post. I meant to say "I showed my friend the diagram I made for the JMC and he wants to build and sell the fucking things..

I had alot of respect for you McMan, still do. The main reason why I don't like you is cuz your doing what I do to people I don't like. Well, used to do.. I used to get kids to trade me their brand new legos for bottle caps, I sold photocopys of videogame boxes and made several dozen dollars, I got my stupid cousins to trade my bicycle for his running car. Selling a modified bucket for just under 300$ canadian to a community I really love.. to me, is the same thing as all the mean shit I used to do.. but on a much, much grander scale.
Afterall, you're all adults here.. (Well, the persons who would fit into the price bracket for your product are) When I found out about the email to Anno, I got really mad, I've worked on getting mad alot and it doesn't happen very damned often anymore.. I analyze and tear apart what might cause me anger.. see what it is, and fix that problem, stay calm. This made me mad.. instantly angerd that someone would do something as low as that.

Common Gateway Interface..? I'm assuming you mean computer graphic industry..? Or something like that?.. Sorry, I'm not well versed on internet Jargan...

I wouldn't accept 50$ an hour to do work on anything. I worked in a grocery store stocking and facing shelves... 50$ canadian is what I would make in a day.. thats like 35$ american. I wanted to get into the computer graphics.. but who knows how long itll be until they have comptuers that generate teh content and images based on voice input.. "I want a sharp website.. my buisness is about selling mayonaise.. and my favorite color is red" Poof, webpage. I seem to have lost my train of thought here.. so on to your next point.

It's been my dream since I was like 7 years old to "make video games" I've always had interest in this, and I thought Klik n` play was the best thign since air (You could make your own games with it) I've always wanted to make someting.. Something other people would observe and enjoy.. Imagine people going "Ooooo" when the waterfall rainforest scene you rendered and created appears on the screen in front of thousands upon thousands of people as the launch game for a next generation console at E3... Just imagine.. Only thing is, I've no degree in anything.. it is unlikly that I will ever have a degree in anythign either, the way things are going. the people working at sega, ea, nintendo, interplay, tons of other places... They all are amazing. Amazing like, infinity compared to a pea amazing and I'm not going to be working with them in this life time. I can't program, tried Visual Basic.. Crap. Pure crap. C++, more refined.. durable... *snap* brain lockdown.. Well, I'm really rambling now... so anyways, thanks that you would have in the past before my campaign, introdcued me to some game design companies, thats in all honesty pretty damned cool..

I didn't mean to word it as I did.. and are you saying I stole your design..?

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hydrapod [Re: MicronMagick]
    #443683 - 10/31/01 09:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Actually.. I'll be like 60$ american (Worst case) per jmc in parts.. I personally don't want to build them, its too much work and If I was going to do that then I wouldn't have posted the basic design.. My friend wants to build them, hes a gredy person.. He wants to charge like 200$ a thing, I told him 100$. 40$ american is more then enough profit. Thing is, who the hell knows eh? Probably, he'll get bored with the idea and forget about it..

Nushroom, I accidently merged the layers in the logo and am unable to edit it anymore.. I honestly didn't have the energy to fix it. I was supposed to work all tonight.. I'm exhausted =( I'll get it done as soon as possible though.. Starting something that you had finsihed is very discouraging.. Time to make the coffee..

Just wondering.. but what do you do with computers..? 50$ an hour is alot of money.. A shitload really... Thats like a hundred grand a year!

If you and McMan are in it for the community.. why not post the diagrams on it's basic construction? So the little guy who is willing to do the work himself.. can. Boy.. I feel like my brain is shuting down on me..

Anonymous

Re: Hydrapod [Re: Jared]
    #443686 - 10/31/01 09:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Jared, no one gives a shit what you have to say. Why are you talking to yourself?

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #443693 - 10/31/01 09:59 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Afterall, this message board is real life. My place where I can go nuts and pretend I have multiple personalities, the place where I learn about halucinogenic mushrooms.. this is the best thing to base recommendation on. I am, an emotionally and mentaly unstable person. I've got this and that and bipolar kablat. I'm on zokoloff paxil and ridilen, I eat em like mnm's I eat with a knife, all covered in blood. I'm not old enough to be a sound recommendation. Thats right, I want to remain a kid for the next 6 months. I want to do stuff adults would get into trouble for, I wanna party and go wild. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the day I turn 18 I'll suddenly become any more mature, or differnt then I am right now. I've just used that as the date.. the day, that the fun part of life is over and I get to start the hardwork and devotion part.. Thats just crazy and unstable... Damnit, like telling a kid you could have gotten them a puppy but didnt, but could have and could but won't. Time to go decapitate some kittens and drink some blood and worship satan and smoke crack and defile my neighbors dog and stuff.. Wowoowoorwewoowewo "WATCH OUT, JARED'S CRAZY" Hmm.... my unstable mind has lost its train of thought.. aww crap, time to work... 4 minutes ago

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hydrapod [Re: ]
    #443694 - 10/31/01 10:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Cuz, Im crazy eh

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #443699 - 10/31/01 10:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Wow.. you are right! Thank you, you've given me alot to ponder for the next few hours.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#443994 - 10/31/01 10:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

#443701 - 10/31/01 10:12 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I care.....

Let it all out Jared, you'll feel better in the morning.....

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom (10/31/01 10:14 PM)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #443731 - 10/31/01 10:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I, too, care.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Re: Hydrapod [Re: ralphster44]
    #444050 - 10/31/01 10:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Cry me a fucking river.

There is no hard work about growing mushrooms, takeing prints, makeing syringes, or filling orders. Work yes. Hard work no. The profit margin makes it worth your time or you wouldn't be doing it. And there is quite a profit margin now isn't there.

Tell the fucking truth: you started the fsr to get a quick leg up on the vendor scene. You have done many a good turn for the OMC. But, you had a plan all along. You have bought your way into the good graces of the members here. Seeing you pretend otherwise and patting yourself on the back gets old. You are a lier and you have no class and you are very unprofessional in your interactions here.

You have posted more than once recently about this "testing" you do. Yet you have repetedly posted that you don't know shit about agar work. What is this "testing" you do? Is this another one of your lies?

I thought blackmailing NARC was your partners new middle name. Some folks just don't care who they do business with I guess. You guys deserve each other.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Anonymous

#444054 - 10/31/01 10:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I thank Thor for allowing this thread to run for a while. I hope it cleared the air for some of the shroomery members. I even thank you cap, for toning it down a bit. Thank you Ralph and Mcman for dropping in.

Leaf

Anonymous

Re: Hydrapod [Re: JackMehoff]
    #444060 - 10/31/01 10:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Go take a crap Jack, you're sounding all plugged up.

Leaf

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Jared]
    #443752 - 10/31/01 11:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

#444079 - 10/31/01 11:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If you are real nice and suck enough ass maybe mcnarc will give you a free five gallon bucket or at least make you a special deal, and I'm sure ralph will hook you up with a free print.

You keep up the good work dude.

Not everyone here is a fucking idiot. You may want to take notes.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Anonymous

Re: Hydrapod [Re: JackMehoff]
    #444083 - 10/31/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Your handle just about says it all, Jack.

Anonymous

#444088 - 10/31/01 11:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

By the way, SPOREWORKS, thumbs up to you guys too. Myco-tek, Sporeworks, and Ralphster are all top notch in my book!

Leaf

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#444112 - 10/31/01 11:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

#444128 - 11/01/01 12:03 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What is this...the pat each other on the back club?
LOL!

For the best spores, go to the sporeworks or the sporelab, accept no imitations.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag