Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Meditation Styles
    #3224671 - 10/06/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I never got much into the trance "clear your mind" sort of meditation into nothingness. I take a few seconds to start fresh there and then I like to take a subject and delve deeply into it at the exclusion of all else when I "meditate" on something. I think I tried meditating on nothing many years back and it didn't last for long.

I'm curious about others thoughts and experiences regarding meditating on nothing and something.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Meditation Styles [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3224723 - 10/06/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I never really learned a specific method for meditation, i just started doing in over the year unconsciencnessly, then i realized ....hmmm im meditating :smile: , but what i try to do is become in resonance with everything and everyone around me, Try to make everything feel like its part of me, been working pretty good over time, I guess its better to find your own way to do it rather then someone elses, your ways the right way :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3224772 - 10/06/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I can relate to just realising one day that you are in meditative states without even having intended to be.

I call that walking meditation. Since, I'm rarely home alone in a quiet house, walking meditation is as good as it gets for me.

I tend to chameleon my environments as well but depending on who and what is in your environment, that can suck sometimes. LOL

I totally agree that all should find their own style that works best for them. I was hoping some sharing would go on about results people get from different styles.

For example, when I pick a subject to meditate on and start asking questions which lead to questions to questions and on, I come out of it with some new far out understandings.

I wonder what people get out of meditating on nothing for a long period of time and how long can you sustain thinking of nothing?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #3224808 - 10/06/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

good breathing exersises are where i found my start.
then qi gong from my kung fu teacher

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: BleaK]
    #3224830 - 10/06/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What have been the benefits of qi gong for you?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3224905 - 10/06/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i used to do lots a different meditations ones i was taught and others that i made my self. they were fun and all that but i only do one now which is. just let go of everything. past, present, future, personality, physical being, just let go of total control of everything, let go of fears, let go of life. just let go of everything. and just let gods energy fill me up. i found the more i let go the higher or closer i become god or god mind.

also meditation shouldn't be a time that you set aside everyday it should be apart of everyday activities

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Edited by spudamore (10/06/04 09:31 PM)

InvisibleMellowMood
Dreamin Man
Loc: in the vast
    #3224911 - 10/06/04 09:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ive studied various ways of meditation. What I like to do is sit...relax...focus on observing/listening, being "the watcher".  I often walk in nature observe how beautiful it is.

I think the most beneficial form of meditation, for me, is appricaiting natures beauty.  A sun set, a full moon a half moon, hell, any cycle of the moon is beatiful to just sit and observe, and i love most of all thunderstorms. Tune into nature and let her beauty rock you. :sun:

--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: spudamore]
    #3224933 - 10/06/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Cool you added that. Taking time to just let go off everything and refill with source energy is a great refresher!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: MellowMood]
    #3224947 - 10/06/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That sounded cool to add too. I think a lot of people don't consider how simple meditation can be, as in just quietly observing nature and taking it in.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3224973 - 10/06/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

There is no right way to meditate, experiment as much as you like. There are no rules to meditation, it does not have to clear the mind, and the traditional ways may be completely useless to different sorts of people.

Lesser known techniques for meditation are usually interesting, such as, I believe it's a Taoist method, of imagining a swirling galaxy of colors where the third eye is and extend a cord from it into all of the cosmos, creating unity. Also useful may be light meditation, where you imagine, say, a hot desert oasis scene, with a glaring sun behind some trees. Now get rid of the trees, get rid of the desert, and let that simple light that you imagined to be the glaring sun glow and permeate your entire mind. Soon you will be able to radiate that light constantly if you practice it, and over time it will become brighter than any fire or star in the cosmos

And again there are very simple ways, such as just trying to feel your body as one and bringing yourself to the forefront of unity with yourself. There are no rules, if you feel a meditation technique isn't working for you try something else. New experiences are key to finding what is right for you and developing your own personal meditation

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: Ravus]
    #3224997 - 10/06/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That was an interesting idea, too take a canvas and slowly peel the elements away and see where it takes you once it's stripped. I want to try that some time.

I'm seeing it like moving creation backwards and I wonder if you can get some insight out of the blank canvas energy once its all removed. Hmmm, I'll let ya know. Thanks for the additions!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #3225135 - 10/06/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
What have been the benefits of qi gong for you?

Ive only been practicing regularly for a few weeks now.
feeling great afterward is all i get at the moment.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3225194 - 10/06/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think this is a very important one - Merkaba Meditation

too long to post here.. but it is also originally found in Drunvalo Melchizedek's book "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" volume 2.

Unity Meditation:
The Meditation
Starting up our meditation requires a quiet place, without disturbances like doorbells, telephones etc. Your favorite meditationmusic is very helpfull, if you dont have some, play some classic music like Mozart, Bach or Beethoven. Ignite a candle as a symbol for the Ligth of the One, burn some incense, if you want to. Meditationmusic is helping us to activate the right brain. As you may know, our brain is divided into two parts, the left and the right brain. The left brain is responsible for all logical things like science, communication and so on, the right brain is responsible for creativity, emotions, music, arts etc. The more both hemispheres work together in synchronicity, the most efficient our brain works, that?s scientifically proved. This is also the principle of the socalled Superlearning.
The Preparations
Take place and make yourself comfortable. There?s no specific meditation position required, it should help you to relax and go inside. But it should not be a position, where you can fall asleep. The best thing recommended is, to sit in an upright position, spine up, as far as possible. Take some deep breaths, relax, listen to the music. Let your breathing follow its natural pattern. Imagine a place, where you have been very happy in the past, may be the seaside or anything else. It can be a pure imaginated scenario, but it is important, that you feel well. Go into this emotion, feel the beauty of that place, smell the air, feel the sun on your skin, hear the birds singing in the sun, feel well. Become aware of the surrounding beauty, increase the positive emotions that you have, as far as possible. Feel the love for Mother Earth and her beauty, feel her love and thank her for all, you`ve ever experienced on this beautyfull planet. Send this love and gratitude for Mother Earth along the pranatube right down into the center of Mother Earth. She`s really a mother, and she is aware of her children. And she loves you and all her children, and as an answer to your input, she will reply to you with her kind of love. And you will feel it, if you are openhearted, no doubt about it. Feel it, go deep inside, be thankfull for the spiritual gift you are receiving. You will receive her divine love, and her Yin ? Energy, the Motheraspect of all what there is, and it will open up your heart.

Without interrupting the loveflow to Mother Earth, concentrate on Father Sky. It is the symbol
for all male aspects of creation. Imagine all the stars, the galaxies, the angels and all divine beings, feel the love and gratitude for their help, guiding you safely through all past lifes and the present incarnation. Increase this love and send it up the pranatube up to the skies. There, at an approximately hight of 60 miles it will pour out as golden light all over the world. Listen inside, you also will receive an answer from Father Sky...

The Unitybreath
So, we are now floating inside the pranastreams of Mother Earth and Father Sky. But receiving something includes also giving away something, that is a kind of mental law. If you receive something, you have to give away something. So, the last step in our meditation is, to give all life everywhere back all the love and support, they gave to you. Therefore imagine another sphere of golden light, growing out of your heart-chakra. Let it become strong, let it expand until it is a great sphere of golden light, with a diameter of approximately 60 feet. Fill this sphere with all your love for all life everywhere. Create ecstatic emotions of unconditional love, let them fill up your sphere until it is nearly exploding. And than give it a bang, let it explode, all the love and blessings penetrating the whole creation in a single moment, let this love and light flow through the whole creation within the speed of a thought. It is a miracle moment: if you do this in the right way, God himself is breathing through you...Nothing more to say, feel the result inside yourself, and we dont need any more words...

The results, achieved by this kind of meditation, are most important for anybody. Because they help us to remember, who we really are, and where we came from.

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Meditation Styles [Re: Shroomism]
    #3225736 - 10/06/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i read and have been practicing, on and off, the merkaba technique from the book
"nothing in this book is true, but its exactly how things are."

im still working alot on breathing.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Meditation Styles [Re: Shroomism]
    #3226448 - 10/07/04 06:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i was speaking to my aunty awhile ago who is a Melchizedek method facilitator and was talking to her about learning these kinda of meditations like the merkaba and others. she said that she wouldn't teach me just one part of melchizedek method because she didn't not want to take on the responsibility if anything happens to me. its is very dangerous to practice these methods without a qualified supervisor and having knowledge of all the other methods that lead up to merkaba meditation so please be carefull.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: Meditation Styles [Re: spudamore]
    #3226617 - 10/07/04 08:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i used to meditate sometimes but only recently when i started to think of meditation and try to practice it i realized i used to do it in my own way... i'd just lay in bed and cover my head with a blanket or simply the pillow and "shut down" i didn't go to sleep and the lights were always on... but i'd simply lay there and "rest"
sometimes i'd have loads of thoughts whirling around my head and sometimes i'd just zone off...
so that's my "natural" way of meditation...

now it's more about letting go of everything... and i find it much more beneficial when i'm stoned
it makes it easier to consentrate on the breathing!
also my thought process are more apparant to me and i can "stop" thinking and quite my mind!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Meditation Styles [Re: Simisu]
    #3226930 - 10/07/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

for myself, i usually sit in half lotus or full lotus position (depending on my current flexibility level) and begin by breathing deeply. I mentally resonate 'oooommmmm' (om) with each inhalation and exhalation, using this as a way to block out distracting thoughts. Usually after 10-15 minuites i feel deeply relaxed and i am able to drop the OM and just concentrate on the inhalation and exhalation. This leads to deep concentration, relaxation, and sometimes wierd sensations. A common one for me is a kind of whole body orgasm that makes me shake for a few seconds.

i also like to visualize my body being filled with light when i inhale, and then that light radiating out from me in all directions when i exhale.

Another one i do is just moving up each chakra from the root of the spine to the crown, visualizing each one swelling with its respective colour, then when it is full i 'push' that energy up to flood the next chakra. usually when i get to the crown i get some kind of a euphoric buzz feeling in unity with everythinng and feeling power flood my energy networks.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Meditation Styles [Re: Simisu]
    #3227126 - 10/07/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It's neat hearing all of these. I like how most are taking a less formal approach and are just inetgrating it into normal thought no thought time while "living". Cool Cool.

Spud,

Interesting you brought up your aunti's words. I was going to comment that the Flower of Life is for "professionals only" and the tetrehedron has been put under some new light recently as well.

Stop here if new information scares you.

The thing with the flower of life is that some people may force the pituitary to open prematurely and they can't handle it and loose control because of the external manipulations versus a natural slow oppening. They get their inner vision before having transcended and cleared a lot of fear and negativity and see scary stuff during waking conscious.

Openning the pituitary is like controlled schizophrenia. If your grounded and in control of the chemical release, you stay in control of your own mind and function normally and productively in life with an added perk. Just something to consider if you are called to the flower of life stuff-take it sloooooooooooow. I've never done it myself, but i know about it.

Here's what 's come out about the tetrehedron merkaba. Werd is the form is a creation of ANU and was used for creating and sending spirit into an electrically imbalanced realm-polarized. Suposedely this form was put around the planet as well as our grids and creates a frequency fence. This is why no one has ever been able to blow out of here with it and they just smash into the fense if they get that far with their astral body. Forgetting using it for the physical body and multi D travel. The tetrehedron would combust it if it reached the correct vibration.

This was not malicious, just a form created to allow spirit to inhabit and keep itself within a polarized realm. Two things to consider about this form. The first is that the counter rotation keeps positive and negative energy going against each other, spinning this just amplifies the field of duality oppositions.

The second is that when we become angry or run into any negative vibe, the form becomes imbalanced and spins at a wobble and slices and dices at the energy body causing fragment splits that will just have to be integrated up the road at a time of healing and mending the splits.

Again, this was a part of he plan, nothing malicious. How else do ou get spirit to divide itself from itself when the goal is to break into pieces for re-memory re-building, ultimate goal being soverignty? Pretty damn clever if you ask me.

With that said and known, those aware of this have been working to dismantle the form from their own grid as it's no longer needed for the transition into non polar, whole being, physical existance. What they are working on is the Divine spirit light body vehicle which is spherical.

It has a vortexes running through it like mirrored tornados bottoms meeting in the center and the spin stays in the same direction through out- keeping energy aligned and moving in the same direction. The interesting thing is that if you take the bottom spin direction and pull it up to the top it would be moving in the opposite direction.

In other words, the spin stays clockwise through out but if you swung the bottom spin up it would be moving counter to the top spin. This allows for the counter rotation required to maintain tension to hold the field together, while actually spinning in one aligned direction.

Sorry if I lost any one with this, but those playing with the tetrehedron and moving out of polarized duality should understand it.
There's nothing any one needs to do. The energy body shifts are happening to everyone in dream time at the right timing for them.

Keep in mind those of you waiting for the new world to manifest, it will require new paradigms and energy structures and morphegenic fields. This info is just a small addition to a new paradigm being integrated into awareness and at this time. We arn't going to manifest a new shift of perception with the same old stuff.

Understanding all of this is still a work in progress for me and quite subject to being expanciated on and modified. But, it's a cool start seeing into and beyond stuff.

I'd be curious to hear any add ons to this or insight to take it further as there is not much out there yet on it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3229264 - 10/07/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

beerweed420 (whyd you change your name dude?) i like that meditation alot (the unity one) and i am printing up a copy now to start practicing it. In a way its a superpowerd more complex version of my simple breath in the light, radiate the light out.

see what im saying?

thanks tho much good. :thumbup:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals