Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Merkaba
    #1023033 - 11/05/02 03:53 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Mer (counter-rotating fields of light)
Ka (spirit)
Ba (body)

The Merkaba is described as a counter-rotating field of light generated from the spinning of specific geometric forms which encompass one's spirit and body simultaneously. It is a multidimensional vehicle, that can aid mind, body and soul to access and experience other planes of reality or potentials of life.

The Merkaba is a tool that helps humans reach their full potential. The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba.

A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy. The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.

Drunvalo Melchizedek teaches a Flower of Life workshop, in which one learns the Merkaba breathing technique, in which the focus is not only on activating and developing the merkaba, but "remembering God with each breath"
Conveniently, thanks to the inner net... one may view this meditation on the following link
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/merkaba-meditation.html

Thoughts?

Supporting links:
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/merkaba.html
http://www.ascending-star.com/merkaba.htm
http://iasos.com/metaphys/merkabah/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Merkaba [Re: Shroomism]
    #1023522 - 11/05/02 09:15 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldn't have thought much of this except for the fact that I've had an experience similar to what is described as the MerKaBa, about a year ago, before I had heard of any such thing.

It felt as if I had accessed some normally dormant field of energy that was rotating around my body (mainly my head), and as I focused on it, it sped up to the speed of light, uniting both aspects of my consciousness, the male and female, and shooting forth my spirit out the top of my head into "the heavens". At this point I could view myself from above, having a fully conscious OOBE. My body below looked like "God's phallus", if that makes any sense... (Only afterwards did I learn that there are Eastern sects of thought who worship the phallus as the divine manifestation of God.)

But anyways, I digress. Yes, after this experience I was pushed to search for answers, and many of them came from Drunvalo's information. It sounded crazy to me too, and alot of it still does, but the accuracy of some of his claims cannot be ignored or debunked by my logical hemisphere of consciousness.  :tongue:

I highly recommend both volumes of "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life", they are not just full of "new age hooey" as Swami would say, but contain many geometric and scientific facts to support what is said. 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Merkaba [Re: Adamist]
    #1023679 - 11/05/02 11:06 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yes!
Those books are wonderful.
After a particularly rough acid trip I was in a period of deep introspection and change.
There was a copy of Volume II from the series lying around the house, so I picked it up and read only the parts that grabbed my attention.
After two days I'd read almost the whole book and I must say, a good portion of the information within was like a band-aid for my bleeding psyche.  :smile:

I'd never even heard of Drunvalo and lots of it seemed "crazy", yes, but you can not deny it when you get that feeling of resonance with certain information. 

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Merkaba [Re: Adamist]
    #1023779 - 11/05/02 12:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

o yes... drunvalo's books are amazing... probably one of the most complete source for sacred geometry and consciousness evolution...

"our body is light... we are immortal... our body is love... we are eternal"

--------------------

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: Merkaba [Re: In(di)go]
    #1023980 - 11/05/02 12:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i see morphing merkabas when i trip hard

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #1024907 - 11/05/02 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The Ka and Ba were the names of the two spiritual components in Egyptian 'theology,' but are people aware that 'Merkaba' refers to the 'Throne' which carried the Glory of God in Ezekiel's vision? Merkaba mysticism has long been an important part of Jewish Kabbalism. This is an interesting use of the name.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1027930 - 11/06/02 01:54 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Think I'll give it a try...

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Merkaba [Re: Brukan]
    #1028363 - 11/06/02 04:02 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Merkaba seems very much like what I am continuously chided by the Mantids for not devoting enough time to developing..........Me thinks I feel a heavy trip coming and some questions to ask.....What comes to mind now is what interest do the Mantids have in our Merkaba?They just do not give the impression of selflessness or altruism.More of a selfish craving.Could they somehow derive something from our efforts?Many more questions have just arisen :blush: Peace WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology