Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Bush is Toast!!!
    #3202139 - 09/30/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Bush has lost the election on the issue of "nucular" weapons. He cant defend his policies toward N. Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia. He even said that the highest threat the US faces is nuclear and what has he done to confront N. Korea or Iran? Bush is toast.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: 1stimer]
    #3202161 - 09/30/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

bush is not toast, he is still very much in this race.....its very close...i think kerry just put this back to a dead heat

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3202165 - 09/30/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Kerrys victory was always the plan. his victory will be a false victory for mis guided actavists. this will allow kerry to push the exact same agenda easyer than bush could. plus it will give the media a free ride. actavists will go away people seeing the truth will look like nuts and we will all suffer

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3202176 - 09/30/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I also think Bush is toast because he cant make the flip flop statements anymore. Kerry successfully articulated his stance in front of a large audience. The vote to give the president authority to use force was not a vote to use force. Now whenever Bush says flip flop he just sounds like an idiot. Its really funny when hes in front of hes supporters and he says "flip flop" and he immediately follows with that infantile chuckle of his. The word flip flop cant be that funny to laugh at it 50 times a day. Bush comes across as fake and infantile. His way of thinking(Black and White) is shallow and doesnt require a whole lot of thinking because thinking hurts. Kerry is successfully turning the flip flop charge back on Bush and hes doing it more subtley and less infantile than Bush is.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: AhronZombi]
    #3202179 - 09/30/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AhronZombi said:
Kerrys victory was always the plan. his victory will be a false victory for mis guided actavists. this will allow kerry to push the exact same agenda easyer than bush could. plus it will give the media a free ride. actavists will go away people seeing the truth will look like nuts and we will all suffer

As long as his agenda includes (at least (catastrophic)) national health care, no more pre-emptive illogical wars, a sitting president with an IQ greater than his in-seam and more focus on domestic issues like education while increasing and maintaining global allies for foreign policy.. sounds good.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: unbeliever]
    #3202185 - 09/30/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

he will say what will get votes. the election is controlled and the partys are one

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #3202188 - 09/30/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

not as bad as under bush. As soon as kerry is elected, then ill be against him in all probability. Then i will go back to supporting a third party candidate like a libertarian.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3202195 - 09/30/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
not as bad as under bush. As soon as kerry is elected, then ill be against him in all probability. Then i will go back to supporting a third party candidate like a libertarian.

me too

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #3202196 - 09/30/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AhronZombi said:
he will say what will get votes. the election is controlled and the partys are one

When the lesser of two evils is your only realistic choice, it is foolish to stick with the worst of the two. Besides, despite the lack of enough difference between Kerry & Bush for my tastes there are definitely some important ones. Kerry isn't likely to start pushing some fundamentalist xtian bullshit as policy. That right there is a big plus to me.

--------------------

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3202198 - 09/30/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

NOT as bad? thats exactly what they want you to think. kerry will give a false victory to democrats and actavists who are wrongly lead into beleiveing they are fighting for good. their will be far less actavists and people speeking out if he wins and the agenda of opresion will strengthen. your insane if you think the skull and bones cousins that vacation together at the bohemian grove are any diffrent.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3202203 - 09/30/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its foolish to choose either evil. if you dance with the devil no matter how hot the fire your going to get burnt. do what the majority does and deny this corrupt capitalist excuse for democrasy and dont vote. if the people dont accept the system it will die

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #3202208 - 09/30/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AhronZombi said:
NOT as bad? thats exactly what they want you to think. kerry will give a false victory to democrats and actavists who are wrongly lead into beleiveing they are fighting for good. their will be far less actavists and people speeking out if he wins and the agenda of opresion will strengthen. your insane if you think the skull and bones cousins that vacation together at the bohemian grove are any diffrent.

If I were some sort of supreme being and my lilliputions lived their lives with that kind of absolute defeatist paranoid attitude, I would be sorely disappointed in and feel sorry for them. Since I'm not, you just come off sounding like a bit of a troll. Am I wrong?

--------------------

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3202215 - 09/30/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

im no parinoid, we can fix america and i have faith we will. but we need revolation before revolution. im just trying to wake people up to the truth. sorry if you think im a troll but im not. im just not main stream

Offlinemethikist
Mushroom Pirate.

Loc: PNW
    #3202216 - 09/30/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

couldn't agree more Ahron.

Might want to throw in a shout out to any fellow Chomsky readers. The man is amazing.

--------------------
Oh cmon, I'm a fun guy.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: methikist]
    #3202221 - 09/30/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Chomsky is a brilliant linguist but I'm not sold on his skills as a political analyst just yet..

Anyway, if you have any good proof that the whole presidential election is pure scam without an ounce of truth, all just part of the some "inner circle" or what have you to maintain power and push their agenda (sorta like a bi-partisan pnac?), point the way to that evidence please. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #3202282 - 09/30/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, while I sympathize with your political leanings, I think you're too conspiratorial in your analysis of things.
I visited your site. Read some shit. Sounds way too clever even for Karl Rove. Remember, reality WILL intrude, even on the best-laid plans and spin-messages.
The notion that there is some sort of meta-Hoover pulling America's pubic hairs is absurd. People fuck up too much to be that manipulative.
Sut Jhally even oscillates between thinking the fuck-cons are smart or utterly dense. People simply aren't that sophisticated. It's more a general fog.
And Karl Rove is a whore. He is an abomination to all that is pure in this world. I want to fuck his butter chin.

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Offlinemethikist
Mushroom Pirate.

Loc: PNW
    #3202299 - 09/30/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The presidency is and has been run by shifting segments of the business class for decades. Large corporations prop up candidates to pursue their own goals which relate only to their shared aspiration for profit. The profit is for the benefit of the shareholders of the corporations, whom the vast majority themselves also come from circles of elite corporate power. Money isn't inclusive to the United States, it just so happens to be found in resource pockets all over the world. For those with any concern for their money (namely every single wealthy member of the corporate polyarchy), they will go to any measures to aquire that wealth. Those untamed measures include invading foreign countries to take their resources, polluting the atmosphere and destroying the possibilty for a sustainable planet, creating false wants for people so they can buy things they definately do not need, bombarding people with rhetoric about products and stupid shit like fashion trends, manipulating and marginalizing the population into dumbed down simplist consuming machines, creating a societal atmosphere based around material short term gain, and the list goes on. In short, in reality the only difference between the republicans and democrats is that a republican tells you he's going to steal from you, then he steals from you. A democrat tells you he's helping you, then steals from you. It's time for people to wake up and realize how futile it is to vote for either candidate; since the only interests that are being represented are those of the top 10% (in terms of wealth). When capitalism exists, and corporations are given equal rights as human beings (such as exists today), democracy can never exist. If you think otherwise you are naive and should definately reconsider your understanding of world politics.

--------------------
Oh cmon, I'm a fun guy.

Offlinehound
Loc: NAPTOWN
    #3203087 - 10/01/04 05:53 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

As long as his agenda includes no more pre-emptive illogical wars,

He must have changed his agenda again in last nights debate, because he supports the theory of an pre-emptive strike and is going to leave the option of starting a pre-emptive war open to him.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: Bush is Toast!!! [Re: hound]
    #3203126 - 10/01/04 06:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its the same position hes always had. preemption is something a president has the authority to use as a last resort after he exhausts diplomatic means.

--------------------

Edited by 1stimer (10/01/04 06:34 AM)

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3203195 - 10/01/04 07:29 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AhronZombi said:
im no parinoid, we can fix america and i have faith we will. but we need revolation before revolution. im just trying to wake people up to the truth. sorry if you think im a troll but im not. im just not main stream

Keep telling them, maybe they will see. I sure as hell hope so, you would think the members of a psychedelic drug board would see through this shit. Don't say "I'm not main stream" or I'll punch you.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale