Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
9/11 truth adds in major publications!
    #3199191 - 09/30/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Update (09/29): Ad in NY PRESS, Page 69

September 19, 2004

Jimmy Walter, the sponsor behind "Confronting the Evidence", this weekend released a new series of ads, that shows he is serious about getting the truth out about 9/11, dispite, in this editor's opinion, saboteurs and infiltrators.

These new ads had been released on Friday September 10th in Business Week (Dated Sept 20, p 99), last Monday in Newsweek (dated Sept 20, ~p60 in Tips section!) and Friday, 19th in NY Times (Page 19). The ad will run also in new issues of Readers Digest, The Daily News, The Wall Street Journal (if approved), The New York Times again, Inc, and other national magazines

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekingstroke
#gcc -o fungi.c

Loc: ~~?@?~~
Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: ekomstop]
    #3199378 - 09/30/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Terrorist attacks have happened many places in the world for many years but only when two planes crash into the rotten apple of america there will be conspiracy theories for years to follow. Its time to bury that coffin perhaps.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3199566 - 09/30/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

awesome

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3199641 - 09/30/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Pure rubbish...

* No steel building has ever been destroyed by fire.

Just because something has never happened, does not mean that it cannot happen.

* The South Tower fell after only 1 hour. The North Tower fell one hour later. After the initial fireball, neither building burned significantly. The Meridian One Building burned significantly. The Meridian One Building in Philadelphia burned fiercely for 19 hours and never collapsed.

How do we know that neither building burned significantly after the initial fireball? I saw smoke continously billowing out of both buildings after they were hit. Usually, smoke indicates a fire, and a fire which is energetic enough to drop a building would seem to be classified as a significant fire. Comparing the fire at the Meridian One Building to the fires of the World Trade Center is like comparing apples to oranges.

* Building 7 at the WTC, steel and constructed differently from the twin towers, fell at 5:30. It was not hit by an airplane and had no apparent significant fire.

The energy released by the collapse of the two towers was enormous. It is so surprising that other buildings in the area were damaged? Saying "no apparent significant fire" would indicate that there was at least some fire. If the damage from the twin towers was enough to start some fire at Building 7, then how much more structural damage was also done that we cannot see.

* Jet fuel burns at too low a temperature to harm steel. The black smoke indicates that the jet fuel was not even burning at maximum temperature. And the fires did not burn long enough to harm steel.

Coal burns at too low a tempature to harm steel, yet I can melt steel with burning coal. Black smoke indicates incomplete combusion, of something; there were a lot of other things burning in the towers other than jet fuel. Incomplete combustion can occur at very high temperatures if there is not enough oxygen present. Black smoke in this case means nothing, except that there was a fire somewhere. The author needs to make up his mind: "Jet fuel burns at too low a temperature to harm steel" followed by "and the fires did not burn long enough to harm steel." I have turned solid steel into slag in just minutes using a very hot fire. Without knowing the temperature of the fire, there is no way of knowing how long it would have taken for the steel to fail.

* Days later, there were still "hot spots" in the building that exceeded the maximum temperature possible for burning jet fuel, but just the right temperature if explosives had been used.

This claim comes from a complete ignorance of engineering, explosives, and thermal transfer. What is the maximum temperature possible for burning jet fuel? If you force the hydrogen in the jet fuel to fuse, the maximum temperature is going to be around the same temperature as the sun. Excluding nuclear forces, we still cannot determine a maximum temperature without knowing other factors; things like oxygen availability, thermal insulation and rates of thermal transfer, surface area, availability of fuel, and many other factors all effect the burning temperature. The comment about "just the right temperature if explosives had been used" is equally ignorant. Ever notice those craters burning for days after a bomb is dropped in Iraq? Me either... wonder why? Perhaps it is because an explosive releases all of it's energy very quickly as chemical bonds rearrange. The force of an explosion goes into moving things, not into heating them up (for the most part).

* The concrete clouds shooting out of the buildings are not possible from a mere collapse. They do occur from explosions.

Have you ever watched a non-explosive building demolition... there is a whole lotta clouds from concrete dust given off as things fall. All of the air trapped inside of the buildings had to go somewhere as they were falling. Common sense here, folks. Fill a balloon with some talc and then inflate the balloon and tie it off. Now have somebody watch while you crush the balloon, popping it. Did all the talc stay in one place, or did it shoot out in all directions? I guess explosives must have been used on the balloon as well...

* The buildings collapsed at the maximum speed of gravity. That is almost impossible without explosives.

Ah yes, the speed of gravity. Nobel prize here if somebody can actually measure the speed of gravity... even Albert Einstein couldn't figure this one out, and he tried quite hard. Gravity does cause objects to accelerate downward if nothing is holding them up. In a vacuum, objects will fall at the same rate, regardless of size or mass. This is simple high school physics, not rocket science... you don't even need to understand calculus for this one. Explosives, jet fuel, it doesn't matter...the buildings would have fallen at the same rate regardless.

* The impact of the airplanes and the resulting fires were way off center. More than 2 sides of the tower and the main center columns were untouched. Why did all three buildings collapse?

Who says a fire, or impact, has to be centered for it to do damage? If I shoot you in the side of the head as opposed to the center of the head, you still die. How to we know that the main center columns were untouched? Let's just make up some stuff here and pretend that we know what we are talking about.

* The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time.

... and? We can't even say for sure that fires caused the collapse of WTC 7.

* F-16 fighers are supposed to form an umbrella over Washington in an emergency. The Pentagon was attacked over AN HOUR after the second aircraft hit the WTC. Why were no fighters scrambled?

Why did Bush keep reading to the kids for so long... why were we not ready during WWII when Japan hit pearl harbor... because we were caught with our pants down and it takes time to prepare a F-16 for a combat mission. You think they have fighters all over the country sitting on the runway at ready-5, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... just in case they are needed? In fact, fighters were scrambled and created an umbrella over the entire country... it just took a while to coordinate it.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: Seuss]
    #3199903 - 09/30/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Just a wild guess here, but many of your questions and comments would probably be answered and/or clarified throughout the book. May as well atleast get a thorough idea of why they decided to make those points instead of trying to dispute them before even giving them a chance.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3199944 - 09/30/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The picture above simply demonstrates the relationship between static friction and weight. It is completely meaningless with respect to what happened at the WTC.

> but many of your questions and comments would probably be answered and/or clarified throughout the book

There is nothing to answer. There may or may not have been a conspiracy, but bombs were not what took down the twin towers. I spent eight years at a mining and engineering college, several of which I spent working in an explosives research lab, and know what I am talking about, at least in this case. My advisor, an explosives expert, was one of the people that was called to investigate the bombing of the WTC in the early 90's. I have watched every video that I could find of events both before, during, and after the fall of the towers and have seen absolutely nothing what-so-ever that would lead me to believe that explosives were involved. In fact, the exact opposite... everything I have seen leads me to believe that explosives could not have been used.

> May as well atleast get a thorough idea of why they decided to make those points instead of trying to dispute them before even giving them a chance.

There is nothing to argue. If I tell you that water is dry and you show me a wet hand, there isn't much left to argue about. I would expect a high school student with only a few weeks of physics to be able to argue against of a few of his points listed above; we are talking some basic, fundamental flaws here... not rocket science.

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3199964 - 09/30/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well then I guess it's only a matter of time before someone who knows what they are talking about writes another book disputing everything that book claims huh?

I don't know if bombs were used, bit I am pretty convinced of a pretty blatant conspiracy. They wanted those buildings to come down, and they were going to make sure it happened one way or another. Are you aware the first WTC bombing was ordered to take place by an FBI Supervisor?

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3200046 - 09/30/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I am pretty convinced of a pretty blatant conspiracy. They wanted those buildings to come down, and they were going to make sure it happened one way or another.

I won't argue with you there because I simply do not know. Anything I say would only be speculation at best. I also cannot argue much about WTC-7 because I haven't really studied that building like I did the towers... but there is absolutely nothing that makes me believe explosives were involved with the towers and quite a lot that indicates explosives were not involved.

One final though on explosive demolition of buildings. The explosives used are shaped charges. Two charges are placed on opposite sides of the steel superstructure. These charges are tightly coupled to the steel, and must be exactly opposite of each other. When the explosives detonate, they cut the steel beams. The building actually pulls itself down; the explosives only weaken the structure of the building in such a way that it can no longer support itself.

When you watch this a building fall from an explosive demolition, you will see and hear several hundred small snaps as the various charges detonate in order. One section of the building will start to fall, with the collapse occuring from the bottom of the building. The first section that falls will drag the rest of the building down with it, kind of like dominos falling over.

If you watch the twin towers drop, they fall from the top, not the bottom. It doesn't take a lot of training to see the difference. Watch video of the towers going down and then watch video of an explosive demolition. Compare the bottoms of the buildings as they fall, and the tops of the buildings as they fall. Even a layman should be able to easily see the difference.

--------------------

Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: east coast
    #3200206 - 09/30/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if anyone can find this video i think it may clear up some of the confusion of what happened in the towers. these videos were shot from inside as the other tower collapsed. it is a very unique perspective on the tragedy. i am not sure where you can get the video, i saw it on cbs, but maybe there i a torrent or something.

http://www.frenchculture.org/tv/programs/naudet911.html

Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: east coast
Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: frogger25]
    #3200211 - 09/30/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

most notably there were no explosions during the film.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3200268 - 09/30/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

WTC 7 shared THE SAME FOUNDATION with the Twin Towers. It was less than a football field away.

It fell, now we cannot see what damage was actually done.

Still, it is very plausible it was heavily damaged by the towers collapse. The twin towers absolutely dwarfed WTC 7.

All the other WTC buildings... 3-6 were destroyed and/or on fire from the Towers, why is it so hard to believe WTC 7 suffered the same fate?

Don't forget the Foundation, it went 16 stories underground. The tamage it took could not be seen from above.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: Rose]
    #3200315 - 09/30/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sure, but that doesn't dispute the fact that elements in the government basically made sure the whole event would take place

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3200439 - 09/30/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, there is something fucked up about how the government missed so many warnings. But I bet a bunch of officials would do things differently in hindsight.

WTC 7 on the other hand, was coming down sooner or later. It was innevitable after the towers collapsed.

I'll see if I can find a map to better explain.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: Rose]
    #3201022 - 09/30/04 05:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

As fucked up as the Bush administration is they did not blow up the WTC, that is just dumb, sorry. They can get away with a lot, but there is no way that something like that can just slip by. Can you imagine how many people would have to know about the plan to actually follow through with blowing up these buildings? Somthing would have leaked by now. And also, why would they do this? Just to put the people into shock so they would follow orders while the administration does whatever it pleases? Although that did happen to some degree they would not do this huge operation, they are sneaky bastards, they have other ways less drastic to attempt that. I am not ruling out that Bush knew a lot more before hand about a possible attack, because he probably knew a lot. But I personally don't think he would go that far, I don't even think he would let it happen. Bush is a complete idiot but no president would attack their own country in such a way.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: Cubieman420]
    #3201379 - 09/30/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

As fucked up as the Bush administration is they did not blow up the WTC, that is just dumb, sorry. They can get away with a lot, but there is no way that something like that can just slip by.

Unless of course they just happen to be counting on everybody to be dumb and go along with it..

Quote:

Cubieman420 said:Somthing would have leaked by now.

Senator Dayton: NORAD Lied About 9/11

Former CIA agent says Bush to blame for 9/11

Former German Defense Minister Confirms CIA 9/11 Involvement

Transcript: Alex Jones Interviews Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.): Explosive New 9/11 Revelations and Explanations

Alex Jones interviews Stanely Hilton - Stanley Hilton is bringing a lawsuit against the US Government charging involvement in carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Hilton has deposed top military officials who assert that the government were complicit in the attack.

Another interview with Stanely Hilton

READ HIS CASE

Stanely Hiltons Website: http://deprogram.info

http://www.maryschneider.us/

former UK Government Minister speaks out about the standdown of NORAD on September 11th, PNAC and the pre-planned wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Meacher was Blair's Environment Minister until 2003. In September of last year, he wrote a lengthy piece in the Guardian, `This war on terrorism is bogus', which questioned the veracity of the official story of 9/11.

Judicial Watch News Conference with  FBI Special Agent Robert Wright - C-SPAN coverage of the Judicial Watch press conference with FBI special agent Robert Wright, who claims the government knew more than it lets on about 9/11.

United States special agents were told to back off the bin Laden family and the Saudi royals soon after George Bush became president.

FBI agent: I was stymied in terror probe A Chicago FBI agent charged Thursday that colleagues stymied his efforts to investigate the funding of Middle East terrorists in 1994 and 1995 to keep cushy surveillance assignments going and protect their jobs.

Another FBI Agent Blows the Whistle: Now there's another whistle blower telling a similar pre-9/11 tale. And so far, the FBI has gone to great lengths to silence him.

FBI AGENT ROBERT WRIGHT SAYS FBI AGENTS ASSIGNED TO INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS CONTINUE TO PROTECT TERRORISTS FROM CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS AND PROSECUTIONS: Agents Lied To Federal Court for Wiretap Authority and Compromised Criminal Investigations of Terrorists. FBI Headquarters? International Terrorism Unit Acted as a ?Spectator? While Americans Died at the Hands of Terrorists.

Whistleblower Complains of FBI Obstruction: A government watchdog and FBI counter-terrorism agent are accusing the agency of prohibiting him from conducting his probe into terror financing activities because he complained about obstruction by bureau superiors.

See also a facsimile of a letter to the FBI on behalf of Wright by his lawyer, David Schippers

Alex Jones Interview with respected lawyer David Schippers The FBI has been, and still is, prohibiting their agents or local police from taking known terrorists into custody.

David Schippers tells Metcalf feds 'ignored' warnings of WTC attacks: According to Schippers, investigative reporter Jayna Davis has compelling evidence indicating the government knew in February 1995 about Middle Eastern terrorists operating in Oklahoma City, planning the bombing in that city, the demise of TWA Flight 800 and the World Trade Center attacks.

Sybil Edmonds Interview Fmr. FBI Translator on how White House Had Intel On Possible Airplane Attack Pre-9/11

Sibel Edmonds: I saw papers that show US knew al-Qa'ida would attack cities with aeroplanes

Sibel Edmonds sues Ashcroft again for actions tied to 9-11 evidence

CIA complicit on September 11? An interview with Michael Springman exposes the CIA's links with 911. Springmann worked for the US government for 20 years with the foreign service and consulate.

Mary Schiavo and Mike Springman Mary Schiavo, an attorney representing September 11 families against American and United Airlines, reminds us that simultaneous multiple-airplane hijackings were nothing new on September 11.

US Intelligence Agencies Duck - CIA analyst David MacMichael Did US Intelligence agencies fail to act on solid prior warnings or was information blocked from above?

US Intelligence recieved warnings of terrorist attacks from Randy Glass A fascinating video relating to an important unheeded warning of the 9/11 attacks was shown on WPTV, an NBC TV station in Florida on October 7, 2002. This video has been overlooked and forgotten until now.

Lawyer representing Rocco Galati, who received death threats from intelligence agencies was the same lawyer who represented Mike Vreeland who received death threats from the same voice before being 'disappeared'

What The CIA Doesn't Want You To Know - Delmart Vreeland Interview:  If all of its dark alleys were explored, the case of Delmart Edward Joseph 'Mike' Vreeland is one which is worthy of a book that would rival 'War and Peace.'

Feds knew about 9-11 bribery conspiracy before attacks Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and numerous U.S. senators and congressmen knew before the September 11 attacks that U.S. immigration officials were bribed by an illegal Moroccan Muslim allegedly linked to Osama bin Laden?s half-brother

Sleeping with the enemy Homeland Security whistleblower told Congress, Bush, Ashcroft, Mueller, Ridge that Florida immigration officials accepted sham marriage bribes linked to congressional office, al Qaeda operatives, and 9/11 terrorism. House and Senate still silent.

Quote:

Can you imagine how many people would have to know about the plan to actually follow through with blowing up these buildings?-- And also, why would they do this? Just to put the people into shock so they would follow orders while the administration does whatever it pleases?

You got the idea

Quote:

Although that did happen to some degree they would not do this huge operation, they are sneaky bastards, they have other ways less drastic to attempt that.

I don't think 'attempting' was a part of their plan..they had to make sure to cause enough of an impact as to be sure most if not all people would buy into it.  This isn't the first time elements in the government have been intimately involved in acts of terror against themselves - nobody should ever forget the Oaklahoma City bombing and the 1993 WTC attack, two of the most highly publicized 'terrorist attacks' in the (sort of) recent past, both of which have undenialble evidence of prior knowledge and involvement.

Quote:

I am not ruling out that Bush knew a lot more before hand about a possible attack, because he probably knew a lot.

Doesn't that suggest he would have been involved on some level?  Sitting back and allowing it to happen with any level of prior knowledge IMO is probably about as bad as orchestrating the whole thing.

Quote:

But I personally don't think he would go that far, I don't even think he would let it happen.  Bush is a complete idiot but no president would attack their own country in such a way.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George Bush August 5, 2004  Source

Sorry to disect your post like that..but hopefully you and any others who might still deny the mere possibility can see my point.  :mushroom2:

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3201708 - 09/30/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

First of all I commend you on ripping apart my post with referneces (not sarcastic here, seriously) You had good things to backup your viewpoint. However, by "leaking" I meant that the administration would all be behind bars, sure there is bits and pieces but all these years later the full truth would had to be exposed. Thats why nobody would be dumb enough even attempt that in the first place. That would be such a MASSIVE project to plan and follow through and most importantly the president is not going to kill thousands of American's so he can invade a country, that is just not something the president of our country would do, no matter how sleazy they are. He obviously dosen't care what the fuck we think of his war anyway. I just want you to know that I hate George Bush for what he has done and is doing to America and my vote is for Kerry, but these notions that Bush attacked America are just wrong. I guess he is attacking us in the way that he is "defending" us, and he is attacking us by chipping away at our personal freedoms. But Bush is not a "madman" as he would put it, that would have explosives planted in a buildings to kill American citizens, I guess that is my main argument. Most of these sites that supply information to support your point of view I would compare to a Micheal Moore film, it just feels so good to hear it that you want to fully believe in it, and take their word for it, but you have to hear both sides and get some informed middleground. And also, that GW quote you left me with was completely mispoken and all of the news sources that talk about that quote say the same thing.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Edited by Cubieman420 (09/30/04 09:05 PM)

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3201717 - 09/30/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

the truth that america atacked america is getting out and the medias lies will die soon. we must have faith in truth

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3201745 - 09/30/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

strenght is in educated the youth, they are not as afraid to question athority and they are the future. in my area we are passing out info to children is schools and educated them on what really happened on 911, letting them know they cant trust the media or government. get out to schools or near schools in your area when they let out. pass out books movies and info to them, most creaters of the movies and books will allow you to copy it to educate others without fear of going to court. or you can just educate the kids in your family. whatever you want to do but we must get the truth out and save america

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 truth adds in major publications! [Re: Cubieman420]
    #3201922 - 09/30/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have nothing but complete respect for your sentiments, and I would agree with you in most cases..but just to comment on a couple things..

Quote:

Cubieman420 said:That would be such a MASSIVE project to plan

So massive, would it be realistic to believe that hi-jackers with boxcutters were able to co-ordinate themselves in the way in which they supposedly did, without help from any insiders what-so-ever?

Quote:

and most importantly the president is not going to kill thousands of American's so he can invade a country, that is just not something the president of our country would do, no matter how sleazy they are.

I guess I would have to use these two common examples: Hitler burned the reichstag and blamed it on his political enemies..the american government allowed pearl harbor to happen with admitted pre-knowledge as a pretext for war..it's not really a new concept.

Quote:

I guess he is attacking us in the way that he is "defending" us, and he is attacking us by chipping away at our personal freedoms.

I commend you for noticing this, it seems many americans have either overlooked this fact completely or are simply stuck in some kind of unfortunate state of not feeling concerned about it..

Quote:

But Bush is not a "madman" as he would put it, that would have explosives planted in a buildings to kill American citizens, I guess that is my main argument.

For the record..I don't think I would go so far as to say 'bush' did it all. That would be laughable.  As for what he 'has' done, atleast, from my current perspective on the situation..he is merly following orders, and that him and his cronies are advancing through with their own agenda, using 9/11 as a major stepping stone to implement some kind of Orwellian type authoritarian hell hole (atleast thats whats seems to be in store so far for america).

Quote:

Most of these sites that supply information to support your point of view I would compare to a Micheal Moore film, it just feels so good to hear it that you want to fully believe in it, and take their word for it, but you have to hear both sides and get some informed middleground.

Again I'd have to agree with you..I mean, even know some may disagree with this statement, I do in some sense try and maintain some middleground, as that is always of utmost importance, especially when dealing with this kind of material..however these websites that I clearly visit on a regular basis I feel are ultimately on the right track, particularly Alex Jones' sites and his documentaries and the objective picture they paint seem to make alot more sense to me than the information the bush admins and the media have been pushing onto the populations..  Personally I think they are full of nothing but smelly ass horse shit.  The picture that I am currently seeing is nothing short of frightning.  They definitely arn't in a big lawsuit over 9/11 for nothing.

Quote:

And also, that GW quote you left me with was completely mispoken and all of the news sources that talk about that quote say the same thing.

yeah..that quote was the first thing that poped into my head after reading your last comment, I guess I thought it might add a little humor to a relatively boring post..hehe

AhronZombi: Man I'm with you there, I've been comitted to continue doing the same thing..I have a pile of pre-burned documentaries waiting to be passed along to people who could benefit from them and help spread them further.  For me, this isn't soley about saving America..though I am pretty worried about that particular country, I'm also pretty concerned for humanity in general on a global scale, and I think as humans we should all do what we can do to help bring 'new' objective pieces of the truth to the awareness of as many people as humanly possible..of course starting with those within our vicinity, but also extending to others all over the world.

I can't stand to see humanity in the state it's in, not to mention the direction we all as a whole seem to be headed.  I feel we must aid in overcoming this system of insanity so many of us are currently bathed in..especially before the water really starts boiling..and the way I see it, failure is NOT an option. :evil:

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3202060 - 09/30/04 10:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

kool im glad to see your want to educate as well. when we goto schools here and pass out info to the kids parents and teachers frown upon it. but when they relise their kids are actually finding the truth and saving our country not just watching foot ball and taking in the main stream they are going to feel really dumb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate