Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: Sin Bad]
    #3142541 -

This is what i collected yesterday, thats over 800 since last saturday!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: outofmytree]
    #3142861 -

Thanks for the updated pictures, outofmytree.

Looks like you're going to have a cracking stash this year.

Years ago, my friends and I had a bit of luck and filled 4 carrier bags from a patch we found on a golf course in Arkley (north of London, if anyone lives there, on the practice field). We had more than we could sanely do so we made wine with them (using a tin of that white grape juice kit). We boiled some up and left the mush in a gauze bag in the juice for a week or so while it was fermenting. It turned out lovely, a glass would give you a nice trip. We drank the last bottle a year or so later and it still did the trick :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: Mr_Buttercup]
    #3147175 -

yes, its going well nickpee! Heavy rain in sheff last night, should be good picking by tomorow morning. Anyone want to meet up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: outofmytree]
    #3150996 -

Not so good today, maybe too wet? Also there was six people on my best field. :(


--------------------
If you *dont* take your medicine you will be sectioned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: outofmytree]
    #3150999 -

heres some fly algarics i picked yesterday :laugh:









heres the baggy:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: twothumbtony]
    #3151099 -

went out today only found one but its the first of the year here and a good sign :smile:
havent picked in derbyshire for years but used to go with a mate from sheff years ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: psilochill]
    #3163984 -

Well I found some today. Fly Agarics. A pound of the fuckers! 16 in all. There were a few more around but they were half rotted or with big chunks missing. I'll post some piccies in a while, but a few look like twothumbtony's and a few are flat.

Anyone recommend a dosage and preparation method? I'm no begginer with liberty caps, but I understand that these are a whole different league.
I just want a mild feeling to start with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: altitude]
    #3164593 -

hahem...by the way, everybody...i am looking for semi's prints from all over the world for my collection, check http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...d18fb8c803dd58a
thank you !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: altitude]
    #3164711 -

altitude said:
Anyone recommend a dosage and preparation method? I'm no begginer with liberty caps, but I understand that these are a whole different league.
I just want a mild feeling to start with.



Peel the outer skin layer off the cap, dry it, and smoke with some weed. I know smoking fungus isn't very pleasent but I hear the amanita skins have quite the high when smoked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: vc77]
    #3165018 -

Heres some pics just to make sure, but I'm quite sure they are Amanita Muscaria.

There's only 4 that I would actually want to eat. The rest a riddled with holes and a few little larvae crawling about.


4 good ones.


pile of bad ones


No thanks


yuk


more like it.

I washed the good ones and the warts washed off.
Probably will smoke the skins from the bad ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: altitude]
    #3165365 -

Man, I just been checking them. Seems most are well infected. Yuk. I just spent the past half hour peeling the skins off the ones I thought were okay. Even they had little maggots in. Now I'm feeling all creepy and itchy. I dunno if I'm tingling from absorbing some of the chemicals thru my fingers or just the thought of the maggots.

Usually with the liberty caps the maggots will crawl out if I leave them to dry. Dont think I want to wait to see how many maggots come out of these. Wonder what its like to be a maggot constantly tripping its tit's off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **UK Shroomers Post** [Re: altitude]
    #3167191 -

A dry maggot is a dead maggot. You have to dry Fly Agarics ASAP - ideally on top of a radiator or infront of a small fan heater. Thats what I do, and I normally dont have a problem with maggots.
They are unlikey to do you any harm anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Liberty cap with big nipple (find) SalviaEngland 6,954 13 10/02/02 01:41 PM
by phash
* Re: Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty caps) Pictorial GGreatOne234 9,501 11 05/14/01 01:38 PM
by Smallputrid
* UK Shrooms. Jaxx 3,165 6 01/20/03 10:56 AM
by G a n j a
* Confused about UK Shroom Season Hugh_Jass 1,819 2 04/26/02 05:16 PM
by Psilocybeing
* UK liberty cap hunters mr_kite 3,903 4 10/08/02 02:48 PM
by Champion des Champignons
* Who can find the first Liberty cap of 2002? SalviaEngland 3,301 15 08/15/02 05:19 PM
by Anonymous
* anyone from scotland The_Fly 936 1 10/02/01 10:40 PM
by Champion des Champignons
* Australian Shroomers
( 1 2 3 all )
MagicRooms 23,605 55 03/06/20 10:03 AM
by Warrk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,638 topic views. 2 members, 101 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.