Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

Loc: Australia
Australian Shroomers
    #580849 - 03/16/02 08:09 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

If you live in Australia and wish to make yourself known please post up some details about the following.

(1) I go Hunting for Shrooms.
(2) I Grow Shrooms.
(3) I am just interested in Shrooms
(4) I would rather not give any details.
(5) I think we need a web site for Australian Shroomers.

PS. I am very interested in shrooms and go hunting regularly, I have never grown shrooms and would like to receive and send details via private messages. I think that a down under shroom web would be a great idea and would help in any way possible to get it up and running.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: MagicRooms]
    #580861 - 03/16/02 08:24 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

Mystical Mycology Australia when it was up was a great site for info on aussie natives and domesticated cubensis - orientated towards cultivation.
I do believe we need a site with quality hunting info and info on australian native psilocybes as they are particularly understudied. Mjshroomer's writting provides a good idea, but we need a site that can be created covering all known findings of these mushroosm, relative potency and fruiting characteristics - and above all pictures.
I am a shroom hunter above all else, but i also enjoy cultivating psilocybe cubensis (ive grown B+, Lipa Yai, Tasmanian, Treasure Coast, ecuador, mazatapec, Golden Teacher, PF Classic, Ko Samui, Puerto Rican and PES Amazonian) as well as one variety of Pan/Copelandia Cyanescens and im trying to cultivate Ps.Australiana.
Ive found hunting about four varieties of Psilocybe Subaeruginosa, Ps. Australiana (IDed by a Botantist), Ps.Cyanescens and an unknown psilocybe of lesser potency.
Im organising a massive weekend hunt this autumn in melb. for those who are interested please pm me.
I also have a friend who found a possible Ps.Seminanceata (liberty caps)

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (03/16/02 08:27 PM)

OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
    #582487 - 03/18/02 03:38 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

I hunt/grow and I'm working on a website at the moment (although it has taken a backseat this last fortnight due to work obligations :frown: )  I think that a website is really needed for Aussies and as you say blumeanie, we need pics.  There is a lot about Australian fungi that is still unknown and I think this adds to the excitement (as well as the danger.)  Mjshroomer's Aus mushroom info is good but I'm sure that we can come up with something more up to date and localised.  There seems to be a growing interest in the idea of an Aussie website and if we all stick to our guns, something has to happen. 

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
    #583039 - 03/19/02 04:01 AM (22 years, 5 days ago)

I think an aussie site would be an excellent idea - especially for those who find it hard to track down the wild stuff for want of like-minded friends and/or knowledge......

I have grown in the past with although not with a massive amount of success, and have only seen wild shrooms that others have found -weren't picked locally anyway......An aust site would be great for sharing info pertaining to this country :smile:

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

Re: Australian Shroomers *DELETED* [Re: MagicRooms]
    #583869 - 03/20/02 01:04 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Post deleted by MagicRooms

OfflineOLD_NEWBIE
journeyman
    #583919 - 03/20/02 04:06 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Hi all,
An oz site would be great.
There is a new oz site online but not much info there yet as it doesn't have many members yet. http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net/
Check it out.

OfflineKindnug
Male
Loc: Midwest, Go Bears
    #583922 - 03/20/02 04:08 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

I am a huge supporter!!! Go AU!! I would trade the Chicago climate, shit the whole enviornment here in general for Australia. Especially Sydney, I hope to get out there within 4 or 5 years to do some mountain biking for 2 or 3 weeks. I want to spend at least a week or so in the middle of nowhere where the Aboriginis live; the kind of untouched shit that looks so damn brutal in pictures and on t.v. Do they have helicopers that take you out there??? Just kidding, I hope to be able to afford one of those swank mountain bike tours by then. The have some no bullshit rad fucking tours with 4 star chefs that cook authentic yet current campside meals and shit for every meal; plus then you've got the first aid and people to cart your luggage (drugs mostly, 2 ounces ganja, 1 ounce fine mushrooms) around. You can go hog wild and wreck yourself and feel confident you'll live, what more can you ask for? Anways, being a bit after 4:20 an all I'm ranting a bit, I better get on track quick. I want to ask a question of the growers/shroom hunters in Australia. Hard to start but here goes. Even though I've never seen Zhukov I practically know him already and consider him a friend. I've wanted to hook him up with a couple of cases of jars and some sets of replacement rings and bands; but I don't want him to go through the trouble of getting a money order and shit..... I really don't want money, I was hoping to get something shroomy and authentically AU in return to tell you the truth!! And not something that you can buy from a supplier, I want something new and authentic!So this is a plea for both Zhukov and I; we need someone near Sydney that is proficient in both printing and finding wild mushrooms. Either that or we maybe get lucky and someone here already has a p. cubensis strain around that they're working on? Hell there is Aussie and Tazmanian that the spore suppliers here sell, any of you have a local cubensis strain that you'd like to see worked on? I will be starting my agar work in a big way this week, I would love to have a totally wild strain to work on while I'm doing the others. Can any of you help a fellow Australian (Zhukov) to barter for a new supply of a 1 or even 2 dozen jars and 2 sets of spare parts? And help an American to a new long term domesticated Australian cubensis? I am very willing to have a good extremely difficult and long term project to work on in culture form. I would work on something for 4 or 5 years even if I saw it had potential. Can anyone help in AU? Thanks for your time, love your country and hope to see a lot of it in the near future!!

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Kindnug]
    #583986 - 03/20/02 07:11 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Hey thanks for trying to help out in this way, kindnug....

I'm not exactly proficient in anything at the moment, but I seem to be able to fuck up substrates like I've been born to it lately!
.....If anyone more experienced would like to send some aussie strains to a enthusiastic and dedicated grower and spread them further that would be great.....;)

(oh yeah, i'd send $ of course)

And with that extrememly healthy exchange rate (just think of your money doubling!) I reckon you'd be able to get into some shit-hot outback tours......you probably even get to choose to be bitten by 'a snake of your choice.....'! lol

Edited by zhukov (03/20/02 06:10 PM)

Offlineazzid
Neuro Engineer
Loc: Sydney AUS
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: zhukov]
    #584587 - 03/20/02 07:31 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Hey Guys.  I'm in Sydney, I've just become interested in shrooms over the last year or so and am starting a small grow project at the moment.  Never been hunting as I wouldn't know where to start, but I would certainly be interested in having a look around Sydney, Blue Mountains etc. if anyone knows some good spots :smile:
I think an Aus Shroom community site would be great - would be happy to help in any way that I can... 

--------------------
"Reality is an illusion caused by lack of shrooms" - All posts are fictional - Read at your own risk

OfflineMrJingles
journeyman
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: azzid]
    #586081 - 03/22/02 05:22 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

I'm Australian, and I love to hunt, grow, consume and research this wonderful gift of nature.. :-)
I've just recently moved to W.A. and am planning my first hunt for Gymnopilus purpuratus. Any info about it's potency or it's pros/cons would be greatly appreciated..
Thanx everyone.
Mr.Jingles..

--------------------
Giggidy giggidy boom boom boom

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: MrJingles]
    #586556 - 03/22/02 04:51 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

Purpuratus: According to Stamets it is weakly to moderately potent - .23% psilocybin, .21%psilocin and .03%baeocystin. However it is commonly believed that they Gyms contain a variety of unidentified alkaloids with unknown effects. One bioassay of Gymnopilus spectabilis reportedly had the effects of causing priapism (prolonged erection) for three full days!!
Gyms are easy to cultivate, so if you find any, make sure you pass around some clones

--------------------

OfflineKefkaX
Vice President.No, wait.*Junior* VicePresident!

Loc: Sydney Australia
    #587121 - 03/23/02 07:09 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

I'm in Sydney. I became interested in mushrooms after I found a couple of copelandia cyanescens growing in my backyard a couple of months ago, unfortunately I've found none since then. I live in a semi-rural area, with lots of farm properties and stuff, but we have a comparatively small property. It's all private land.
I've wanted to go mushroom hunting, but I have no information about where or when. We do definitely need an Australian mushroom hunter/grower site.
If anyone has any information about mushroom hunting in Sydney, with fair specifics about where and when, I would be very grateful.

--------------------
Immerse your soul in love.

Offlinewintertime
enthusiast
    #588692 - 03/25/02 02:52 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hello
Melbourne resident here. I'm interested in mushrooms, but have never grown or been hunting for them, due to lack of knowledge about what to look for (I wouldn't want to risk eating the wrong kind of mushroom). I would definately be interested in a Aussie mushroom site to learn about the different species that are in Australia.

Offlinetaz_devil
Stranger
Loc: hell
    #588708 - 03/25/02 03:17 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hi im from melbourne:
Been known to do a bit of shroom hunting, novice grower (thanx to bluemeanie for the spores).

Oz shroom site would be good especially stuff on Oz specific species.

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

#588718 - 03/25/02 03:57 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you everyone for your support. There are many people available to help with hunting and growing shrooms on this page so keep posting and see what happens.
I will compile a list and send it round. Let me know if your listing is OK to post.
I am working on a small project to design a set of Postcard size data shroom cards.
Each card will have a picture of a Mushroom with all relevant information. Designed for Australian shroomers
Please let me know if you want to help with images and data and to design your own style. The cards will become available soon so please let me know if I should put you down for a set.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#589573 - 03/26/02 12:30 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

What do you guys think of a new vendor in australia?? I dont know about you guys, but waiting for MMA is a pain in the butt...

--------------------

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #589585 - 03/26/02 12:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I have never seen MMA running just heard about them from you. I think the more we get going in Australia the better. It seems like more people are getting interested and need a local supplier. If you're going into supplies I'm sure you will get heaps of support.

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
    #590455 - 03/26/02 09:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah dutchie must be in some kind of limbo maybe, bm!

....if anyone does decide to start up a vendor business I'm sure there would be lots of appreciative locals anyway :wink: 

Offlinehudsonismss
journeyman
Loc: sydney
    #591602 - 03/28/02 03:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

woohoo!
ya, i'm around sydney area and have been growing for a little while, but am looking to get into pickin me some boomers as well... in fact, this easter weekend i'm headin out to the blue moutains, see what i can see. i just don't know much of the differentiation between the goods and the bads. but i think i'll bring em home, and see what i can find on the net and compare em.
i'd definatly be up for something tell help me in the search, some kind of guidline/identifier.
locally, i think i'm goin to go hit up centenial park, see what's growin!

--------------------
live in the present and the future will present itself

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: hudsonismss]
    #591625 - 03/28/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Bring home and post en up, we'll check them out and help if we can see a good pic.
But please make a spore print. Good luck to all Hunters Down Under.
Please make a post if you live in Australia.

Offlineguardian
apprentice
Loc: Sydney- Australia
    #592208 - 03/28/02 07:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hi all fellow aussie shroomers,
I would like to thank our beloved friend ,the late Terence McKenna http://deoxy.org/mckenna.htm
for  building my interest in the magical mysteries of the sacred shroom.
I have been attempting to grow for some time now, no succesful flushes as yet, due to the ongoing nightmare of contaminations, arrrghhh. anywayz, I definatley think Australia needs a new vendour, no offence to dutchie :smile:, I personally have had many difficulties obtianing viable spores, that are relatively easy to cultive at home.  Also an aussie site with hunting info and locations would be AWESOME!
Good luck to everyone going hunting over the easterweekend, I have a feeling this rain we have had in sydney will create some fruitful flushes. So if anybody in sydney would like to help me out finding some good locations, that would be much appreciated.
cheers, Matt.B 

--------------------
Pull the tape worm out of your ass!
-System of a Down
http://deoxy.org/mckenna.htm
http://www.shaman-australis.com/

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: hudsonismss]
    #592510 - 03/29/02 02:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah now it's been pouring most of today :wink: there may be something around if we are lucky
....I think your suggestion about Centennial park has definate possibilties as well - never thought of there before, strangely! and it's very close to me too.....i might walk out there tomorrow....
:smile: 

OfflineMrJingles
journeyman
    #592546 - 03/29/02 04:06 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I would love to see another australian vendor of shroom supplies. I attempted to order some spores from MMA, when they were still up, but I got no reply. I would love another "local" sorce. (Bluemeanie can you pm me, Re some spores??) :-)
Peace to all!

--------------------

OfflineKefkaX
Vice President.No, wait.*Junior* VicePresident!

Loc: Sydney Australia
    #592989 - 03/29/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

We've had a nice amount of rain recently. It's so frustrating not having any places to go and hunt. I'd like to be able to find a patch of mushrooms growing somewhere, but I wouldn't know where to look.
An Australian site would be great for that, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss out and have to wait until next year. I've seen a couple of posts of fellow Australians finds though, are you all going to parks and reserves and stuff? Or out into private fields?

--------------------
Immerse your soul in love.

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

#593802 - 03/30/02 03:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Here is my 1st card. Made like a bookmark to keep it small.

Good luck Hunters.

OfflineOLD_NEWBIE
journeyman
    #593806 - 03/30/02 03:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent work, Just perfect for us newbies that don't know where to start with the i.d of shrooms.
Keep up the good work.

Offlinebutrflyfaerie
Stranger
Loc: Perth, Western Australia
    #594288 - 03/31/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm in WA, newbie, plan on hunting and know where, but it's difficult for me to get out without a car. Aussie shroomers definately need more communication, shrooms are impossible to get unless you practically live where they grow.

--------------------
When life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten - and that's to laugh and dance and smile and sing!
~ Monty Python ~

Invisiblemr crisper

#594292 - 03/31/02 04:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

just thought id mention, west aussie cops are very clued onto shroom hunters and set-up road blocks around bridgetown and nannup during the season.
best bet is to set up camp and munch em down fresh.....blue meanies are easiest to find in the souwest .
ps-spot the hints on the best areas to search!

Edited by mr crisper (03/31/02 04:16 AM)

OfflineMrJingles
journeyman
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: butrflyfaerie]
    #594324 - 03/31/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If any West aussies want to go hunting when the rain comes, Private Mes. me and maybe I can drive us down. I've heard about the cops, but there are plenty of ways to get past that. (Just dont drive along with them in your lap!!) I'll love to go on a hunt down south, as I rarely get out of Perth, and cant wait for the rain.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#594332 - 03/31/02 06:52 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It must be because West aussie shroomers had a documentary made about them!! Mushymay is sending me a copy as we speak so ill have to check it out. As for IDing Australian shrooms, I think its hard even for Biologists to definativly ID many aussie shrooms (woodlovers).
As Jalien from NZ said to me once - the difference between Subs, cyans and other aussie woodlovers are very blurred - hence many mycologists believe they are all one and the same. I dont believe this, but until someone does a good study of these shrooms, who will ever know for sure??

--------------------

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
    #596185 - 04/02/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hey I remember that film, it was on SBS or something :smile:
....'The magic mushrooms of manginup' or somewhere that sounded like that!  It was sad to see those poor bastards stopped and seached by redneck cops who were under the impression they were doing something useful for society......and as they pointed out in the film, it was only those of little $$ in clapped-out Datsuns and not mercs that were stopped...

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

SBS Film [Re: zhukov]
    #596212 - 04/02/02 06:22 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It was wild and the movie theme had no respect for shroom hunters. It was mind blowing to see that mushroom hunters were shown in a bad light. Let's do some more studies and keep the records expanding for down under shroomers. We need more data.
Stay cool and have fun. Good hunting this season.
PS Most rainforests have Psilocybe species at this time of the year. Watch out for leaches

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: SBS Film [Re: MagicRooms]
    #597269 - 04/03/02 01:56 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Dandenong Ranges and Wilson's prom are apparently going right off for mush!!!

--------------------

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Re: SBS Film [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #597414 - 04/03/02 07:47 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you lucky bastards down there...!
..finding lots of damn toadstools up here & nothing else...

Offlinehudsonismss
journeyman
Loc: sydney
    #598203 - 04/04/02 01:32 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i was down in nowra recently and went for a bit of a pick, these are what i found. i think the small one's near the letter D and below the A are copeladia cyanescens, but i wouldn't know for sure. any ideas?

--------------------
live in the present and the future will present itself

Offlinedinie
Stranger
    #618694 - 04/25/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

OK well here's my first post at the shroomery, discovered this place through bluelight, some 2 years ago..
(1)I go Hunting for Shrooms.
I went hunting last season a few times and only on one hunt we came up with the goods and i got to try shrooms for the first time. Last year I just went looking in the wrong places.
(2) I dont grow
(3) I am very interested in Shrooms
(4) I think we need a web site for Australian Shroomers.
This is especially true for newbie aussie shroomers (like me), as there's just not enough info out there on australian specimens... except for the shroomery forums, of course.

I live in melbourne, so bluemeanie, let us know when this autumn hunt goes down yeah? This week i've gone on two hunts hoping the recent rain would help.. but it was only last Sunday we managed to get 4 gold tops (pan subs?)in one spot. Still unsure whether there are better spots other than the ones we're trying, (outer eastern suburbs, around croydon, and a couple of inner northern suburb spots)... Any melbournites care to help me out ? (Im not out to steal other peoples' spots or anything)
Also is it true that in melb the blue meanies come out a little later than this time of year? In that case should i be looking for the gold tops?

Edited by dinie (04/25/02 06:59 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: dinie]
    #618754 - 04/25/02 08:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi Dinie,

read my book Magic Mushrooms of Australia and New Zealand posted at

http://www.erowid.org

go to Drugs and Plants and then click on the Mushroom button and a whole page of many articles and informationwill pop up for you to examine.

Mjshroomer

Offlineferret
strange

Loc: VIC, Australia
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: mjshroomer]
    #618867 - 04/25/02 10:08 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys, im in melbourne... but havent been lucky at all over the last couple weeks. went out croydon/mooroolbark last week and there were shroom hunters all over the place, looks like i sleep in too late. anyway, im a cube grower as well and i would definately utilise an aussie vendor. good luck to everyone and leave some for me!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: ferret]
    #619065 - 04/26/02 02:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

really? Ive found SOOO many this year - two out of the four patches that i regularly go to are going mad - so mad that im sure some else is going to find them shortly!!
If you after subaeruginosa - pointy or wavy-capped variety i can help you out - ive never heard of cubensis (goldtops) in victoria and id think it is too cold - then again they say it grows in Tasmania. I spoke to a guy who found Pan Cyans out towards Geelong. I have also found Semilanceata in Camberwell.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicRooms
Hunter & Collector
Male

#620098 - 04/27/02 01:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Found some Gold Tops the other day.

Good to hear all the Australian shroomers are busy Hunting good luck to all,

Offlinesave the whales
transiententhusiast
Male
Loc: melb, aus
    #624550 - 05/02/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey all...
i haven't been here for a long time, it's usually only every aussie season that i find time to come here and see who's still around. its cool, though i doubt that i am remembered.

i would love to see an aussie site up and running, and would gladly support it however i could. the information supplied thanks to hardworking people like Mushroom John is fantastic (aussie shroom guide), and invaluable in ascertaining what they are and where they are, but to have a site specialising in (simple)details of particular areas and habitats, strains and types, etc would be great.
we could all add this and that now and then and really build up a great bank of info.

hi to all, and great to have autumn with us again
peace

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: save the whales]
    #624592 - 05/02/02 02:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

We need a site with lots of pictures

--------------------

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
    #624658 - 05/02/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It should include New Zealand too. Even if we are stupid rival countries. What a load of shit. We are all shroomers!

Offlineaussishroomhead
enthusiast
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Peace_Patrol]
    #625013 - 05/02/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Im sooo happy It is pooring with rain after a 13 day draught, Im gonna go hunting after school :}  Yeah I recon we should add N.Z and other Islands around Aus like New Guinne, Indonesia because they have shrooms of their own and they are like 2 hr trips from the coast(Plane).
Im gonna be taking shitloads of pics over the next couple of months with my aim to find and photograph as many different habitats and variations in strain.
Anyway I gotta go to school nnow h, have a couple more cones and Ill have a showere. :smile: Cyaz 

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #625473 - 05/03/02 03:43 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

nice one!! Pull a couple for me!!!

--------------------

Offlineking_kong007
Stranger
Male
    #634949 - 05/18/02 12:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey ppl i live in australia and i just strated to get interested in shrooms and i live in sydney does anyone live around hornsby or anywhere |?
i really want some shroom spores or shrooms and what was one of you talking about botanical gardens?and finding them in there???
can you tell me about that?
Thanx.

OfflineChicken_Hunter
combat evolved
    #642345 - 05/23/02 06:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey fellas... i live in qld.. just discovered shrooms recently growing in cow shit in my back paddock.. decided to try them and now.. i like them... so yeah.. Havnt tried to grow them.. all these guides here seem way to complicated for me lol. An aussie site is a great idea... All u aussie dudes.. add me to msn zone_spy@hotmail.com

Offlinefindbuddha
findingforbiddenmoments,unmediatedexperience
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Chicken_Hunter]
    #642446 - 05/23/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi, I'm also from Queensland. Yage.net might be a good place for an Australian site?

Chicken_Hunter: Have you found any close to Brisbane?

OfflineChicken_Hunter
combat evolved
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: findbuddha]
    #642607 - 05/24/02 01:07 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

nah.. i live around 2 hrs north of bris... i have just stumbled on a few in the back paddock around here.. they are pretty scarce

OfflinecAmmAc
Zoooooomer
Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Aust...
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Chicken_Hunter]
    #682903 - 06/16/02 08:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I might as well add to this!

I'm a new shroomer - had my first ones while snowboarding in the US, and since I've got home I've been looking around for shrooms with a few friends, and I gotta say there's nothing quite like sharing a few j's then scouring thru the bushes with your mates, having a laugh & finding drugs. And here I was thinking I was too old for treasure hunts!

OfflineShimy
Stranger
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: cAmmAc]
    #9260428 - 11/17/08 02:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

HI Shroomery!
Im new here & Ive been hunting this morning and found this j. Anyone know what it is?

PS - I think we need a web site for Australian Shroomers.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Shimy]
    #9260479 - 11/17/08 02:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That is a Coprinellus, Coprinopsis or Parasola sp.  Not good for anything that I know of.

BTW this thread is from 2002, you should start your own thread instead of reviving an old one.

There is a web site for Australian shroomers, it is here.

OfflineShimy
Stranger
Re: Australian Shroomers [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #9260852 - 11/17/08 03:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

HEY Alan!
Thanks for tips and help. Will do
Cheers!
Shimy :smile:

OfflinePolarBear91
Giant Consumer
Male User Gallery
Loc: Victoria, Mildura
Re: Australian Shroomers please help identity, cheers!! I'm a noob with hunting. [Re: guardian]
    #26519347 - 03/05/20 06:51 PM (4 years, 14 days ago)

Hey guys I was hoping someone that has a good knowledge of identifying the mushrooms which contain psilocybin (not sure hot to spell it). I've only ever had caps and a heap of ones kept in freezer. So was hard to identify them. But I've taken some photos of some similar looking ones if he seen threw a few SA forums. I was hoping if anyone is able to tell me if these are goodies and are actually edible Magic Mushies or if there just a nasty poisonous non-edible fungi/mushroom/toadstall.
My location is Mildura, Vic 3501, (To try help someone with knowledge that couls identify them). I don't know if they grow here, but it's been very wet for ages and very humid. Growing in our raised veggie garden, soil is rich in fertiliser and is very good soil.
Any help would be blood amazing!! Xx
Thanks Guys, Peace and stay safe!

NATH :smile:

Edited by PolarBear91 (03/05/20 07:04 PM)

OfflineMpSeph
Cow Field Creature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA
Re: Australian Shroomers please help identity, cheers!! I'm a noob with hunting. [Re: PolarBear91]
    #26519785 - 03/05/20 11:12 PM (4 years, 14 days ago)

Those Are Not Psilocybe Cubensis, Nor Are They Any Other Active Species. They Do Not Contain Psilocybin.

Next Time, You Should Make Your Own Thread, This One Is Really Old. You Can Click On "Post" At The Top Of The Page & Make Your Own Thread In The MH&I Forum.

Welcome To The Shroomery👍

Edited by MpSeph (03/05/20 11:15 PM)

InvisibleWarrk
 User Gallery

Re: Australian Shroomers please help identity, cheers!! I'm a noob with hunting. [Re: MpSeph]
    #26520170 - 03/06/20 08:03 AM (4 years, 13 days ago)

This thread was started 17 years ago, wow :thisisheavyman:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order