Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again?
    #504373 - 12/29/01 09:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone ever had a bad trip and get rid of the rest of your stash saying youll never do them again?
I had a bad trip a few months ago, and I was dissapointed cuz I was starting to like shrooms. I stoped smoking weed and shrooms were the the only thing that enlightened me.
It was a bad trip, so i flushed the rest down the toilet when I was trippin. Now Im starting to grow again cuz I have the love for them but Im not sure if I should try them again.
Question is, can you still go back to having those feel good highs? Let me know:) Thanks

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: Northernsoul]
    #504413 - 12/29/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Trips are exactly that, a trip, you can have a good trip or a bad one, regardless you can go on a trip-..I would say take a low dose and even if it goes bad it will be very weak, the only thing is if you take a large dose you may get the most awesome mind blowing orgasmic trip ever, or the horrid I will not make it trip.It's all up to you and your tolerence to giving in to a trip....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Offlinenashz99
Stranger
Loc: New York CIty
    #505021 - 12/30/01 04:03 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man I had the worst trip out of any I have read. You might wanna listen to this....well to make a long story short and I don't know how this happened. I thought I was going to die one night eating shrooms. I had this incredible pain in my liver and that is where you would hurt if they were poisionous. Anyway I started to plea-bargain with God not to let me die. So thinking I was gonna laugh at myself in the morning about all of this, my liver continued to hurt the next morning and I was kinda scared. The pain enventually went away but the mental scar of dying did not. From then on I started to drink a little wine before I embarked on a trip and lemme tell you it fixed me right up. It even takes the beginning nausea away from the trip. It helped me now maybe it will help you, try a little wine before you trip.

--------------------
"Everyone's smoking but noones getting high"
john lennon

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: nashz99]
    #505042 - 12/30/01 04:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Next time you trip ask your liver if it likes the alcohol.........

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #505474 - 12/30/01 11:33 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Bad trips come and bad trips go, the thing you must know is the flow of the flow. The flow comes good and flow comes bad, with knowledge, you'll know when tripping will make you sad. Trips you've had will make you smart, trips both sour and trips both tart. The thing to remember is the sugar is ahead, thats the brain candy that'll be running through your head.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#505791 - 12/31/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

If your going back to shrooms start out with the Mazatapec you'll have a good trip as long as don't eat to many.

OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #506419 - 01/01/02 04:47 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I think no one has truly "tripped" until they've had a bad trip....becuz that is just the craziest shit...hell, you haven't llived until you've had a bad trip is what I always say....although that shit sure fuck s you big time I mean wholy shit....you never believe anything like that to be possible but the n all the suded it's like fuckkk I'm trapped in hell. Well atleast now I"m not scared of anything becuz waht could possibly be worse than that? I mean, if I die and go to hell than I really don't give a shit... cuz it's gotta be heaven compared to that .

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: Typingwords]
    #506420 - 01/01/02 04:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

hey nashz99: what was your bad trip like? did you write it up in the trip reports?/?? I had a trip which I believe is the worst experience ever possible by anyone just a few weeks ago....I was driving in a car and I thought I had died....but it wasn't just like I thought i had died like everyone else thinks when they have a bad trip....I could feel my whole body as a crushed, broken, mangled piece of shit throughout my whole trip, which is why I think I was more convinced than anyone that I had died. Like, I actualluy was going to go around raping girls and killing people cuz I was so convinced i was already dead and that everything was a fake reality tha t was supp0osed to be my heaven or something.....anyways, I'm pretty sure now that I know what happens when you die, becuz I basically really did die.....i would write up a trip report but it wouldn't work cuz there's just too many details I can't possilby explain with meager words
....by the way people, don't give me shit for saying i was gonna rape girls, cuz I really th\ought that they weren't real....like basically it was like a dream where I was the onlyh real person there.

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

Offlinenashz99
Stranger
Loc: New York CIty
    #506458 - 01/01/02 09:51 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I never posted my trip I was so f'in scared that next day I just wanted to know what was going on and why. Posting my trip wasn't even an option at the time. Besides you are right words really won't justify how I felt. The saddest part about all is that I never did find out what went wrong and why the shrooms did that to me.

I'm not gonna lie though your trip is as bad as it gets too. I would love to hear you explain to those girls what was wrong with you. Was that the last trip you were on?

Tripping is a magical thing but damn sometimes it can go so wrong.

--------------------
"Everyone's smoking but noones getting high"
john lennon

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: nashz99]
    #507093 - 01/01/02 09:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i tripped yesterday and it was wack, had about 3 or 4 grams of puerto ricans. anyway, i didnt tell any1 i was trippin, there were like 9 people. anyway, i took em everythin was fine and then wam, i started thinkin how life sux and everything is a lie and tried to convince myself i cant do shit about it. and i was just walkin for like an hour thinkin about this shit and then i sat down in a chair and thought about it and i finaly calmed myself down and im gonna have to say that was the best trip i had. i was Zooming in, when i look somewhere i zoom out and then zoom in and to see it in full detail i had to wait. so it was like i had binoculars attached to my face. and everythin was melting as usual. then i smoked some weed and then calmed me down even more. Im never trippin without some weed just incase.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: downforpot]
    #512615 - 01/06/02 09:22 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

hmm i've been having a horrible trend of bad trips recently and I hate it, after having my first one it seems almost impossible to get the feelings I used to get in my early acid and shroom days...

i really don't know what to do but I am deciding whether it would be worth doing an MX-Missle just to get me back in the groove of good tripping, just to remember what it's like, because now when I trip i almost wonder what I enjoy about tripping and that sucks cuz i've had some amazing beautiful trips but i've also had some near-death experience trips that make me wonder if i should ever trip again ...

come to think of it on my first two acid trips i smoked some weed before and enjoyed them a lot, and all of my previous trips where it went bad i was only mushing, no smoking ...

hmm ...

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: HB]
    #513087 - 01/07/02 10:45 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you're at all interested in tripping again, I'd recommend getting back into it with E. Its still mildly psychedelic, but its much easier to handle than acid or shrooms. It'll get you back in the groove without being too frightening.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #513583 - 01/07/02 06:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, as far as I can tell, it's damn near impossible to have a bad trip on ecstacy. It will have all that feel good stuff, most of the good stuff about psychedelics and none of the bad (with me at least). Hm, I hope I don't have a bad trip, I'm going to take a pretty hefty dose sometime in the next week....

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #519487 - 01/13/02 01:45 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i've rolled many times, and it doesn't get me all ready for tripping again, because it is so different. I'll probably go with an mx-missle the next time i decide to trip

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3135079 - 09/14/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

There are thousands and thousands who have tripped just like you. Please, try and start it out with something other than you died. So cliched. I don't think anyone's trip is way more intense than anyone else's. What you must remember is that experience is relative like most everything in this world. To some people an experience of the unity of everything is the most powerful feeling there is and others would laugh and call them pussies casue they haven't been through a time loop. What matters in the end is not whether you had the worst trip ever but that that trip personally touched and changed you for the better. Stop trying to show off and look inside yourself and be satisfied with what you find. Stop looking outside of yourself to other forms of authority. Sorry, went a little off topic.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3135125 - 09/14/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
There are thousands and thousands who have tripped just like you. Please, try and start it out with something other than you died. So cliched. I don't think anyone's trip is way more intense than anyone else's. What you must remember is that experience is relative like most everything in this world. To some people an experience of the unity of everything is the most powerful feeling there is and others would laugh and call them pussies casue they haven't been through a time loop.

Shiittt...oh god, the words "time loop" bring back memories.  :crazy: I agree with just about everything you've written here. 

To the original poster:  Start slow and low.  I've tripped twice since having "The Big One" and it has really helped me come to terms with what happened to me that night.  The echoes of "The Big One" are with me all the time, especially when tripping, but I've learned how to accept and handle them better.  :thumbup:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3135478 - 09/14/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I had a bad trip in april or something. So, I took a looong break. Not all because of the bad trip. I just didn't get that feeling where I "need" a trip in my life. So, I took all the dried ones I had and put them away until about a week ago. I stopped growing too, when the cakes were done. (was a bad time to be growing anyway).

then, I started reading A seperate reality, by carlos castaneda. That urge of exploration came back. I took what I ended up finding out to be about 5 grams and had a really hard, intense, wonderful trip.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #3135815 - 09/14/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Moved my reply to it's own thread.
Reply Moved Here

Edited by TeKn0 (09/14/04 07:11 PM)

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: egolesss]
    #3136256 - 09/14/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

a little glass of wine is not bad for your liver.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Have 1 bad trip and never have a good 1 again? [Re: entiformatie]
    #3136992 - 09/14/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've had the same thing happen to me. Back in the day, I'd eat 4 grams of shrooms and not think about it at all, I'd just trip. Then one day on 5 grams I bad tripped, and to this day, I get nervous whenever taking shrooms, even with a dose as low as 2 grams.

Not long ago though, I meant to take 2 grams, but I didn't have a scale, and it later turned out to be about an eighth to 4 grams. I didn't bad trip or good trip, I just tripped fucking hard.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck