Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressants
    #3133675 - 09/14/04 09:33 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well i dunno if you all remember but my girlfreinds mother is a psychic :smile:
she is very well know in south africa as she has her own show ect...

I neva used to belivie in psychic ect.. till i meet her :smile:
we where chatting and she said it is hard to read people that use anti depros why is this :smile:
she said it because they live in a almost "make belivie world" she said it very bad wording But that sort of thing anybody know why this is ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressants [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #3133760 - 09/14/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great question. This is a lot of food for though as any insight into probale answers would be very interesting to me.
off the hip, I would say that the anti-D's are putting the person on an artificial program. I'll have to think about why a psychic could not read the artificial program.

She must be more of a prediction type pyschic, who sees future events. She must be able to see into the cause of the depression and you just didn't hammer the questions in that direction. I would've challenged her abilities in the following.

A healing type psychic, would be able to know you are on a drug, they would be able to see into the cause of the depression and give healing suggestions or act as conduit for you to do your own healing.

She may be able to and never thought to provide this service because she thinks of herself as a predictor type "seer' and not a healer type 'seer".

Hmmmmm, I would love to hear what others "who beleive in psychic ability" think of this. I know I'll be giving it more thought.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefung_us_among_us
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Oregon Flag
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressant [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #3133791 - 09/14/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think that anti-depressants in general just muddle your reality and personality, sort of water it down a bit. they make people less creative, less emotional, less human. which could make it harder to read someone's aura or chi or whatever.

--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressant [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #3133911 - 09/14/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Different chemical structure.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressant [Re: Droz]
    #3134012 - 09/14/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

chemicals alter the vibrational level of your conciousness, so the psychic tries to tune into the normal human frequency and is thrown off by the drug?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3134041 - 09/14/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

a

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:05 PM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressant [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3134459 - 09/14/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah im just shootin my mouth off i know nothing of this subject

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3134487 - 09/14/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

if one does not make up a mind, (as one tend to have problems doing if you get to the point where you take anti-depressants(?))

-it can not be read, as the outcome of how it "ends" is not jet decided by the person being "read"

its just to many possibilities, that the psychic can see.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3134510 - 09/14/04 01:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Depressed people are by psychic definition in a contracted state of awareness-they are less psychicaly open. The meds they are on further alter their brain wave patterns. It could be compared to distoring the signals given by a flying object to the air traffic control tower. It would alter the radar signature being reflected.

The combination of the two add up to giving off a weak signal- probably too weak to be picked up and inaccurate even if so.

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: why cant psychic read people that are on anti-depressants [Re: zorbman]
    #3135059 - 09/14/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well i dunno if you guys remember i use to smoke loads of pot loads of pills acid ect.. i was pretty un reasponsible !! and she saw this ! i mean we had been deep conversations and im not trying to make anybody belive that there are psychics or not before i met her i didnt belive in them at all and thought it was bullshit , so im just sort of askign the poeple who do people in it ?

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
    #3135108 - 09/14/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yes Depressed people are easy to effect but not contact (sounds weird but I mean you can overwhelm them with your own signals but that part of the brain is less active so you can't form a connection) but from some studies I've seen and people I've talked to Anti-depressants seem to shut off or at lest inhibit the areas of the brain dealing with psycic abilitys.

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3135177 - 09/14/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i personally think that psychic ability is a working of the devil.

ok im a bad comedian :smile:

i think psychic ability has something to do with your awareness of patterns.  everything has a pattern that makes it up, even thoughts and feelings  (not patterns like quilts, i mean a system that makes it up).  if you can become so acutely aware of a certain type of pattern (thought, probability, kinetic energy, aural, whatever)  that you can reasonably manipulate the patterns within their own system of rules (perhaps accessing some universal rules one may not know exists, or loophole pattern rules... whatever).

so when a person takes antidepressants it makes them "phase out" thought patterns that upset them, disturb them and the like.  so for a "psychic" to read someones thoughts or look into there past thought patterns would be difficult, because that person is forcably, chemically, vibrationally, obfuscating those patterns from them and everyone else.

whew. IMHO.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order