Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaussieone
shroominator
 User Gallery

Loc: QLD, Australia
Wierdest Things You've seen on a trip??
    #2994540 - 08/12/04 03:47 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OK there was another thread on 100 things not to do, so lets get one started on the wierdest things you have ever seen while tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
im glad you asked [Re: aussieone]
    #2994565 - 08/12/04 04:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

bout 3 years ago..i took way too much... like fucking 24 wild cubes about 7 of them hamburger size .. (note: i was very uneducated at the time :wink:) i drank some more after that and i figured i was in for a pschedelic treat..within 6 mins.. i felt a floaty feeling in my tummy.. and within 10 minutes i was full fledge trippin.. visuals out the ass.. it started with i was looking at the hookah on the floor and the tubes truned to double headed vipers dancing to the rythm of the pschedelia... the bamboo curtains in the room started driping like  technicolor honey... the floor was like having a very powerful sucking g force when i looked at it making a "bouah" sound when it sucked me closer.. then i looked up to my freind and said.. " i think im gonna .." and before i got the word "puke" out.. i puked harder than i ever pucked in my life.. it hurt so bad.. i felt like something was squeezing my insides with a clamp... luckily the trash can was right next to me... anyways... as soon as i lifted my head from the trash i new the trip had changed shifts on me... the blood was trickiling blood/chunky mud lokking stuuf.. like pheces... then i saw it... i was totally out of the room.. i was in the feild i just picked the mushrooms out of (inside my head) and i was in like a dark cloud.. and the feeling of despair filled the air with a blue, yellow and purple scream of agony...their i sat and stared at umbilical cords and like tenticles slaping me in the face slinging blood all over my face... and boils appeared all over my skin.. their was this terrible sound yelling at me like " chickachickachockachickachocka"...
at this point i didnt know where i was but i saw that my freind was their too.. and the same thing was happening to him at the very same moment seeing the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING .. I SWEAR! it was his first time tripping.. i started to panic..and then i came to my senses and realized i was in my freinds house agin... i ran into his living room and very calmly told his mom that i had eaten too many mushrooms and i was gonna die.. and that i need to go to the hospital.. as i stared at her face the skin rotted off and her flesh turned into worms/snakes.. she said do i really need to call 911. and i said.. well let me wait it out... so i returned to the hell of a room.. that was waiting to tear me in half when i enterd and i layed on the floor in fetal postion holding my stomach screaming "ahhhhhhhhh.. it fucking hurts" " im sorry" "ahhhhhhhh"... then i was over come by an evil presence.. ( not satan if you're just wandering) no this was much to cruel to be "the devil"... this was the realm of despair.. hissing, laughing voices filled my mind.. they got right up to my ear and whisperd ... i swear i felt them touching my shoulders... they wanted to eat my soul!.. lol.. i would turn to look at them and see like 20 ugly faces morphed into one like a birthdefect or something..a horrible mutation of mangled body parts and cold shadows twisting all over it... then a mouth formed and consumed me into the sea of ugly death and blood chewing me up with jagged little teeh and spiting me back on the floor in a pile of placenta... at this point it was as real as the mushrooms in my stomach..the aspect of dirt and blood and rotted flesh was everywhere.... i felt like i had catus pines in my intestines. and in my stomach peices of jagged glass...and then... i puked some more...i layed back on the floor and stared at the ceiling begging for sobriety... and then the most holy thing happened.. the whole ceiling turned into a eye.. a golden eye.. pulsing like a heart when it beats.. it blinked at me a couple of times and then i felt this overwhlming feeling of its pity for me.. i knew what this was... and if you dont im not gonna explain it for you.. i could feel it sloowly nurturing me back to health.. i dont know if it was just a visual or what but my skin was effervescent and making hissing sounds spitting out acidic, discolored liquid.. i figured it was my body rejecting chemicals or something.. i felt clarity all the sudden and it was that i could deny what was happening and return to the bowels of disgusting pain or i could let go of the ego and except that "god/the creator" had come to save me from myself.. say what you want but.. i know what happened .. i felt "it/the source".. it let me see.. i have chills just talking about it... i abused this gift of life.. and it had to abuse me just a little bit... i knew then that their was a higher intelligence no matter what it may be.. i came face to face with it... i was still having a terrible feelong but it diminshed as the time went by... it wasnt half as bad as it was before i saw that "eye"... twisted/evil things i saw...the thoughts of cold beatings and cruelty filled my body and mind... i felt like i had enterd the realm of meaninglessness... the nothingness of despair... the final point of selfishness... and the abandonment of my soul.. all in all . it was the most disgusting... terrible ... horrible.. ugly.. scary ..painful...agonizing.. experince i will ever have.... it has been said.. that god has to wear the mask of something ugly and terrible to leave a mark on the mind of man so he cannot forget... and let me just say... its impossible to forget the worst possible feeling a human could experince... at the age of 16....3 years ago and its still like yesterday... the smell of fresh blood and vomit fills my nostrils...
(not: i wasn't bleeding at all during the trip... everything was just drenched in it and placenta looking shit.. inside my trip) .......i dont recommed  see how far you can take the trip...

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: im glad you asked [Re: sillysimon]
    #2994570 - 08/12/04 04:38 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

oh yeah i think what made the whole thing so overwhelming was that the whole trip was like influenced with a fast strobe light... that was inside my head not in the room... in the fucked-up-ness ... lol

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
    #2994733 - 08/12/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I always see patters in the street of dots and dashes instead of the normal rocks in the street. And once i saw big bubbles, almost like bubble wrap only inverse with flat round parts and inbetween was blow up. And im not talking just what im looking at but the whole street.

When me and my 5 friends split 3 oz for my last trip i saw bowties in the trees as leaves. I couldnt even see the normal leaf patters it was all geometric bowties.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: im glad you asked [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2994735 - 08/12/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ah yes and my friends famous diphenhydramine trip, well at least famous amoung my friends, he saw a dead body laying over his lap while in bed. He knew it wasnt real but he couldnt get rid of it. strange shit.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: im glad you asked [Re: aussieone]
    #2995373 - 08/12/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Last ngiht i saw a weird rainbow type thing that i was convinced was what started creation! Stupid i know but it was like seeing everything ive ever known concentrated into one weird little quick vision, very hard to explain, either that or a girl hugging a big colourful snake!

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2995468 - 08/12/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

damn, that sounds like the worst trip I've ever read about! Glad you made it through allright :shocked:

"drenched in placenta-looking shit"  :eek: :shake:

--------------------

Invisiblefearfect
Loc: Flag
    #2995735 - 08/12/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

bed jumping, dumpster fire

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2995762 - 08/12/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i saw a pterodactyl (sp?) once up in the night sky. it even squawked at me.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Edited by felix (08/12/04 01:32 PM)

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2995916 - 08/12/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

^awesome

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: im glad you asked [Re: Noviseer]
    #2995988 - 08/12/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
damn, that sounds like the worst trip I've ever read about! Glad you made it through allright :shocked:

"drenched in placenta-looking shit"  :eek: :shake:

Actually, it proves that the worst trips are the best trips!  How much do you think this dude LEARNED from that trip?

I saw God in my ceiling too and it was FUCKING SCARY!!  You do have to watch out because there are real demons out there; possession happens.  I have seen it with my own eyes before I ever did shrooms.  Mushrooms can swing that door wide open along with many others.  Now that someone else has experianced something like me, I might take my experiance more seriously.

I saw God.  Basically, I was thinking "maybe these Christians have something behind thie God and euphoria"  then it started to appear to me.  As a vortex, not male or female, but more.  And annother thing that is really important, God is more than the word God and what Christians attribute to it.

It is wild energy, just sheer out of (my) control will power.

That shit scared the life out of me.  It also told me I am going to die of drugs.

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: im glad you asked [Re: MAGnum]
    #2996082 - 08/12/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I think I know what you meant when you said you felt god, or a godlike presence. I also think I know what you mean when you say you felt evil. On the day of my last trip I only ate a small amount since I knew I was not going to be able to meditate in the forest as normal. Earlier that day I had gotten in a small fight with my girlfreind, it all seemed so distant and I felt like I could sense the evil that had caused it all. I felt happier than I ever had, and a great sense of wanting to help people become better people. I'm not sure what it was all about, but I also feel I felt god. On a side note, in a seperate vision I felt as if I knew I would die from smoking - I quit (that was 5 mo ago) but don't doubt if the vision comes true one day.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: im glad you asked [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #2996244 - 08/12/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HerbanShaman said:
I think I know what you meant when you said you felt god, or a godlike presence. I also think I know what you mean when you say you felt evil. On the day of my last trip I only ate a small amount since I knew I was not going to be able to meditate in the forest as normal. Earlier that day I had gotten in a small fight with my girlfreind, it all seemed so distant and I felt like I could sense the evil that had caused it all. I felt happier than I ever had, and a great sense of wanting to help people become better people. I'm not sure what it was all about, but I also feel I felt god. On a side note, in a seperate vision I felt as if I knew I would die from smoking - I quit (that was 5 mo ago) but don't doubt if the vision comes true one day.

Yeah, I tend to take the drugs warning seriously, it lingers in my mind. God told me I would die of drugs pretty directly in this trip.

You quitting smoking is inspiring me to not smoke weed anymore. I think I should stop drinking too. Mushrooms are my tool though.

Offlinetztraveling
Cyanescens =)

Loc: not in the USA where this...
    #2996451 - 08/12/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

my friend and I were sitting on a bench in the park tripping really hard and laughing and we look in front of us and there was a duck that had designs and colors on it that walked right up to us and stared at us then walked away. we still dont know if the duck was really there or not but there were ducks in a different part of the park in a fountain. hehe it was really weird how it just stared at us a minute and then waddled off

OfflinetriptOuT913
Re: Wierdest Things You've seen on a trip?? [Re: aussieone]
    #2997084 - 08/12/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I was tripping at my boys place one time and we were out on his 3rd floor balcony just looking out at the street/lights/trees. Then I said something like "What if somebody came up and decided to rob the video store on the first floor right now"

Right after I said that a white van came flying from behind his building and came to a screeching stop at the video store on the first floor right below us. We both ducked down behind the ledge thinking some serious shit was about to go down. Then we peaked over the ledge and noticed it was just the newspaper man dropping off some newspapers. I felt like I had some kind of psychic powers after that for the rest of the night.

OfflineHealingVisionary
Brujo InTraining
Loc: Maryland
Re: Wierdest Things You've seen on a trip?? [Re: triptOuT913]
    #2997652 - 08/12/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Haha, that's really funny ^

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Wierdest Things You've seen on a trip?? [Re: aussieone]
    #2997793 - 08/12/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a big ass robotic evil looking dog, turned out it was my grill.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: MAGNUM,HERBAN SHAMAN [Re: vade]
    #2997928 - 08/12/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING... it told me to stop... read the last part of my signature... i know it seems surreal.. but magunm you know what i was sayin on your supernatural experince thread about they want to help us in any way and sometimes the only way they can speak to us is subliminally...well.. i have coped and learn to recieve the message... im not taling about no bullshit christian evangelist bullshit.. im talking about receivng enlightenment of course it all statred with me receiving a physcoACTIVAION from a hallucinogenic but after a few years when i had the ability to grasp this phenomena of perfection that i had such a precious part to play in... my highs.. and trips started to fade into a negative thing... but before they did when i was learning the depth that i went to in my ind is unexplainable..The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. but eventually it became about the gratification and not about the whole experince... the subliminal karma mocked every selfish "pill" i shoved down my throat...it was speaking to me in the rythm of the waves acroos the waters, in the winds throw blades of grass, in the energy flowing throughout my body..telling me i didnt need this "therapy" anymore.. and the way it designed "therapy" is like this: Man is endowed with the gift of wizardry, a talent for discovery and invention. The discovery and invention of substances that change the way we feel and behave are among man?s special accomplishments, and like so many other products of our wizardry, these substances have the capacity to harm as well to help. The substance psilocybin itself is neutral, an intricate molecular structure. Yet, ?too much? can be sickening or even deadly. It is man who decides how each substance is used, and its mans beliefs and perceptions that give this neutral substance the attribute to heal or destroy. Once the conscious has been developed into a relationship being able to grasp the nature of consciousness, to continue the process of therapy is indeed selfish and potentially dangerous. Humanity and the essence of life, together, is a psychedelic, natural hallucinatory dynamic. The essence of that is more than just tripping, more than just a single alteration in consciousness; all consciousness is part of a bigger picture. The miracle of being endowed with a body, mind, psyche, and all the tools to prosper it, were not meant to be abused to gain a status of gratification or visual stimulation, there is a deeper meaning to everything. It should help you learn that you have the ability to feel the perfection of every moment without anything enhancing your mind except life. Neglecting the conscious is extremely possible: coveting or becoming fixated on such a sacred informational model to allow you to gain a temporal lattice of the mind. Some of the mushroom/marijiauna celebrants will inevitably start up the ?high? escalator to the next plateau, once there, the de-escalation process starts, it is difficult for many. You can build an ugly ego and abuse has a lesson that has a meaning that words can?t describe. th way "i" have built this structure of "therapuetical substance is that you come to a point..a choice.. you will now the answer too it deep inside no matter how hard you try to hide it... it is a choice on wheter to self destruct or "wake up".. i choose life.. i choose to live..i know the exact feeling in your guts right now.. i fucking smoked kb almost everyday for 4 years, done every drug know to man...(im not trying to impress you so believe me or not... ask me if you can think of one that you think i havent done.. ill be truthful) i sarted do hard shit like ice and heroin and smacky sketchy shit... so trust me i know what it feels like.. i know the suction of the "warmth" and reassurance a human can comfort themselves with by just trusting that feeling, even thought they wanna stop.. its not in their hands anymore... they dont do the drug, the drug does them.. im talking about the smallest things like pot and alcohol... sorry guys.. its all shit...worthless shit that leaves you alone and dry..in the end its called karma. but yes, it can help people with opening there minds.. thats wht it co-exsist with us... it has a great test in it.. its supposed to be very fucking hard! it is the test of eternity... ignore what you want to make you comfortable but just read this... tell me if you can relate...its in metaphors but if you have a half a shit for intellect you'll get it-----
Tilling my own grave to keep me level
Jam another "dragon" down the hole
Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a "solitary siren"
"One" that pushes me along and leaves me so

Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless over "you"

"Someone feed the monkey while I dig in search of China
White as Dracula as I approach the bottom"

Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless over you

Pale angel go away
Come again some other day
"The devil" has my ear today
I'll never hear of what you say
Promised I would find a little solace
And some piece of mind
Whatever just as long as I don't feel so

Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless over you
Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless
over you

Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
I am what I'm after
I don't need another friend
Smile and drop the cliche
'Till you think I'm listening
I take just what I came for
Then I'm out the door again

Peripheral long the package
Don't care to settle in
Time to feed the monster
Comfort is a mystery
Crawling out of my own skin
Just give me what I came for, then I'm out the door again

Lie to get what I came for
Lie to get just what I need
Lie to get what I crave
Lie and smile to get what's mine

I am what I'm after
Nod and watch your lips move
If you need me to pretend
Because clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
I'll take just what I came for
Then I'm out the door again

Lie to get what I need now
Lie to get what I'm craving
Lie and smile to get what's mine

Give this to me
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine

Lie to get what I need now
Lie to get what I'm craving
Lie to smile and get what's mine

Give this to me
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine --------and this next one is about mushrooms.. its called "blue"--------
I didn't want to know
I just didn't want to know
Best to keep things in the shallow end
Cause I never quite learned how to swim

Didn't want, didn't want,
Didn't want, didn't want

Close my eyes just to look at you
Taken by the seamless vision
I close my eyes,
Ignore the smoke,
Ignore the smoke

Call it aftermath, "she's" turning blue
Such a lovely color for you
While I just sit and stare at you

Because I don't want to know
I didn't want to know
I just didn't want

Mistook "their" nods for an approval
Just ignore the smoke and smile

Such a perfect color for "your" eyes
While I just sit and stare at you

I don't want to know... none of at first want to know... huh? but nevertheless its the truth... wheter you like it or not..love and respect-peace

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: MAGNUM,HERBAN SHAMAN [Re: sillysimon]
    #2997949 - 08/12/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

now i kow you're like what the fuck are you doing on shroomery if oyu dont do drugs.. right... well i grow them for chemically aided self exploration of other people so they can help them just like they helped me.... that in itself get me "high"... knowing that somebody is going to be opened to a world they would of normally never known.. because of me...
this helped me with my struggle when i first quit tripping and smoking and sadly....shooting up...
Lost again
Broken and weary
Unable to find my way
Tail in hand
Dizzy and clearly unable to
Just let this go

I am surrendering to the gravity and the unknown
Catch me heal me lift me back up to the sun
I choose to live

I fell again
Like a baby unable to stand on my own
Tail in hand
Dizzy and clearly unable to just this go
High and surrendering to the gravity and the unknown
I choose to live, I choose to live, I choose to live

Help me survive the bottom

Calm these hands before they
Snare another pill and
Drive another nail down another
needy hole please release me

I am surrendering to the gravity and the unknown
I choose to live, I choose to live

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: MAGNUM, [Re: sillysimon]
    #2997989 - 08/12/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i simply dont need hallucinogens or psycho actives to help me go into depth with life.. i promise you i trip without them... i see shit moving.. i can control it.. some think this is because i am an artist but i think everyone is capable of this.. tapping into their sub-conscious and bending thier veiw of reality.. just like a trip... grasping the gift of power we have as humans in your hand.. "creation" is the number one thing that makes the universe work.. we create and we too have been created... co-create your own dimension of mind.. push the envelope.. watch it bend...I am an intersecting kaleidoscope of Being in a rainbow refractive wave pattern: a corpuscle of light on the ocean...the transparency of my body with the rocks...sometimes the only way to summarize my feelings is to draw--to collapse the frenzy in my limbs enough to make a mark out of profound appreciation for my existence.sometimes i move the walls and textured patterns with my ind and they go any direction i tell them to... i believe this may be the first step to tele-pathy-kenetic ability... but only in the minds of the ones who can see... im not the only one who talks about this shit.. dude! theirs a whole secret culture of people with a opened expanded consciousness.. and they too say drugs helped them.. but too continue them will destroy.. its all part of the circle... choose you destiny..lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate