Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGhettoWedo420
Stranger
Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man
    #855605 - 08/31/02 09:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Okay, I've done shrooms twice before but I never really felt anything but a body high. Well last night, I was all drunk and gave my homie $20 to get me a bag. I went over to get it and he said he didn't have it but he had some shroomz so I got 2 grams and ate them immediately. My girlfriend got all mad at me and broke up with me cuz she said I'm two-faced and fake! (whatever, stupid bitch) ANyway, we went downstairs in this basement and starting smoking out. I started to feel real funny. I could feel the trip coming in like what i would say was waves, like 5 minutes apart and each one getting stronger. I started getting scared cuz these fuckers had brotha lynch playing and it was really fucking with me. ALso I could feel all 3 of my friends staring at me and I watched the lightswitch kind of expand and then get smaller. I watched the floor start to swirl and colors were on it. I could see black bugs crawling all over the ground. I don't know why but I could feel like my friends could read my thoughts and see anything I've ever done in my life. I couldn't even talk anymore cuz I felt so wierd and uncomfortable. I just kept thinking just leave me alone, let me stay down here by myself- JUST LEAVE! and the my friend's wife went upstairs cuz she's all "I think he's having abad trip. My nose was running real bad and I started crying - without sobbing really - tears were just pouring from my eyes and I felt so scared. They kept talking to me and asking me if I was all right and I wouldn't reply. Every time I would think of something, I would glance at them and they would just glance back at the exact time as if they knew what I was thinking. I was so sure that they could see what I was thinking and it only kept getting worse. I was moaning and making wierd noises for awhile and my friend had to help me on the bed. They wanted to go upstairs n watch t.v. but I wanted to be alone but my friend wouldn't let me. This was when I was really crying bad and I was thinking "Fuck I just wanna die - just let me fuckin die please." My friend could tell what I was thinking- I swear- and he was like "Come on bro - it's okay - you'll be alrigth - just take my hand let's go upstairs." Then we just watched t.v. and I swear every single time I thought of something - I would look at one of em and rigt when I started to turn my head, I noticed that ll 3 of them had turned to look at me at the same time. I finally calmed down but I was still kinda shaken up. I want to know if it is really possible for someone to be able to read your mind when your tripping. It was like I seen aall these bad things I've done in my life and they could sense it or something. I started tripping at like 8:30 and it ended around 12:30 but it felt like tim ehad really been slowed down and that we were sitting there for an eternity. It seemed like time just didn't exist on any leveel anymore and I really felt the desire to talk to someone else who wasn't tripping. I finally crashed out n left in the morning before my friends woke up. Now I feel really wierd about going over there anymore - I think they saw into my mind and didn't like what was there cuz even my friend's wife was like "Oh my GOd!" every time I thought of something. too wierd way too wierd. any thoughts or explanations. I had my friend go buy me 2 more grams today but I don't really want to take them right now cuz I'm by myself and my parents are home. well help me out with any advice you can please. thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man [Re: GhettoWedo420]
    #855707 - 08/31/02 10:13 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, you had a bad trip off 2g.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #856050 - 09/01/02 02:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It's a common feeling - thinking they know what you're thinking, but most of the time it's just a delusion. It is possible that they saw the fear in your eyes, and that's how you friend knew that he should comfort you. Next time you should have a better set, setting and mindset. You just had an arguement with your girlfriend, and it doesn't sound like the music was suited for the trip. And perhaps don't smoke weed next time. You probably should talk it over with your friends. Explain what you felt etc. No need to feel scared or embarrassed. Perhaps if all these issues are out of the way, then next time they'll be able to be more understanding and you'll be at ease. Just a thought.

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man [Re: Sheepish]
    #856145 - 09/01/02 05:37 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I pretty much agree with Sheepish .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

OfflineGhettoWedo420
Stranger
    #856256 - 09/01/02 07:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey sheepish, thanks for the advice. It's comforting knowing that it was just a delusion. I still feel a little uncomfortable about confronting my friends though. I think I'm gonna grub my other 2 grams after I get out of work tonight. I'll be alone but do you think I'll be ok? Can u give me some advice just in case I get a little scared. I downloaded all kinds of pink floyd and this program that makes trippy designs. I don't have weed so not smoking won't be a problem/ thanks for the advice.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #856341 - 09/01/02 09:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i've found that how my body is positioned while the trip is coming on makes a big difference in my mind set.  if you start feeling uncomfortable try sitting crosslegged  on the floor or your bed.  always breathe deeply and keep those headphones nearby  :grin:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #856470 - 09/01/02 10:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Alcohol and shrooms are a bad mix. If you trip again, take mushrooms as the only substance.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man [Re: Swami]
    #856488 - 09/01/02 10:33 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i like taking mushrooms with xanax lol, kinda hard to move but still lol hehe

Anonymous

#856492 - 09/01/02 10:34 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Don't worry man everyone has bad trips every now and then, but like Sheepish said, they probably just noticed how your trip wasnt good, and were just making sure you were ok.

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #856667 - 09/01/02 11:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you tripped last night your not gonna trip tonight, wait a week.

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

OfflineGhettoWedo420
Stranger
Re: Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #856798 - 09/01/02 12:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

nOMAN, TODAY IT'S sunday 3:45 and my friend's gonna come over after work at 11:00 and trip with me. The last night I trippd was friday at 8:30 at night. u dont think ill feel anytthing?

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#856987 - 09/01/02 02:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ya i agree w/ sheepish...if you ever feel like a bad trip is coming on ither ask the person to change the music or whatever is freaking you out and if they wont just go outside for awhile, i find if i feel a bad trip coming on and im inside going outside is really calming, especially on a cooler night, fresh air and nice openess seems to be quite calming...

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
    #857043 - 09/01/02 03:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

EVERYTHING is in your head. If you think your gonna have a bad trip, you will. If you start thinking people can read your mind, your going to convince yourself that you are. If you start having a bad trip, just think about good stuff, and it will go away. I've tripped on mushrooms about 60 times. I think i've had one bad trip out of all of them. Every trip after that i just kept thinking to myself that it wouldn't be a bad trip, just convince yourself your going to have fun, and you will.

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#859454 - 09/02/02 07:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I think you should talk to your friends about it. I'm sure they could tell you were wiggin out and when they say you move or turn your head out of the corner of their eye they just all looked to see if you were ok. As you are new to this you shouldn't just munch on a whim. Make sure oyur set and setting are appropriate. Down the road you'll learn to controle it in almost any situation. I don't like to plan anything beyond maybe what music or place to go, maybe a question to ponder (nothing too deep for starters). I think too much planning is bad becuse it forces the trip. You can't force it but you learn to nudge it. I leave myself open to what the experiance has to teach. Learn about set and setting and don't go off half cocked.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineGhettoWedo420
Stranger
Re: Mind Reading!??? Bad trip man [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #862492 - 09/03/02 10:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah man the next night, on Sunday, I took 1 and 1/2 grams and then I started to see the light brighten and then get dim. We watched cheech and chong "Up in Smoke" but I was pretty fuckin faded. I felt good this time since I took em after I was just sober all day no bud at all. I asked him to front me another gram and he did so i ended up taking a total of 3 grams but i didn't have any visuals. I f3elt good as hell though, way better. I talked to them about how I felt and they said it was JUST ME tripping on them. I'm gonna wait a week a half and then take 2 grams and however I feel after an hour, I'm going to take another 1 or 2 grams depending on how hard the trip is. Thanks for the advice tho. I better crash out tho cuz I gotta wake up for college tomorrow. Laterz\Much luv****Goodbye blue sky****
all the world i felt before...passing me by-eyayeyayeyay eyay eyay ive got nothing to gain to lose, all the world ive seen before me passing bye eey aayeee i listened to sytstem of a down all tripped out and it felt so good. I couldnt sleep but I had no visuals at al after 3 grams. sorry im al fucked up, drank too many naturals and too many fatties so as you can guess, im faded

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #862643 - 09/04/02 02:23 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Thats good that you didn't flip out this time. Try waiting a bit longer than 1 and a half weeks though for best results. And ingest everything at the same time, instead of an hour later. You'll find the shrooms will work better on you if you pick a dosage and ingest it all on the spot. :smile: And go outside for a wander! Visuals are a bit more noticable when you're outside in the dark. 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience